novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
this game is written so good! the renders are amazing, the characters are beautiful.
i wish there was an achievements section or scene counter so i can make sure i didn't miss anything of this gem.
Sorry. Probably not. It doesn't fit the concept. Perhaps, in the end, that something like this will do. (Google translation)

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
very good renders but i'm a little scared by the story, it seems "serious" and i'm not a fan of dramas

Oct 14, 2017
Renders are good, but it's a lot of text and the writing style doesn't win me over. Dialog doesn't feel natural. Spelling and grammar isn't bad, but it doesn't read like what anyone would actually say in English. It's like it was translated directly and then fixed up a bit, but with no attempt to localize or make it work in English. Other times it just feels like a ton of adjectives re being thrown in. My guess is because some word or phrase in Russian is being translated into half a sentence in English. I'm just finding it painful to read. Much of it would ideally be written instead using more commonly used words and phrases from English to convey the same idea.

Not saying it's necessarily bad, or that I could do better but it's making it feel like a chore to read.

Things like "Excluded" should also all probably be expelled. At least I assume the intended meaning is that they were kicked out of school and not allowed to return, which would be an expulsion, or being expelled in English.

Reactions: lexxer

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
This is the first game that actually made me sad about MC and Helena. U have a ton of content. And this is easily 1 of my favorite games. I think that u even have better story and good pictures than most of the biggest games out there. I'm talking about DMD and Dreams of Desire, which i consider to be the best with their story and graphics. Well i guess i have a new favorite game. Keep up the good work and u can easily be 1 of the biggest adult game developer.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
it happened to me when I gave a rude response to that guy who asks about you and the teacher

I thought that she would talk to you at the time, but no
Yea your right, my bad, now I remember when it did happen :)
Not the first time ive noticed her, sadly she dont want to talk to us :(
Just teasing us with pretty smile :p

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Honestly, I regret playing this game. It spoiled me too much and I'm not sure that I'll be able to stand anymore the poor writing and cheap stories that can be found in (more than) half the other games.
This ability to feel the background of each character behind the dialog, and the story itself, which kept me hooked like few other games, even regular AAA, had done before. Not even talking about the CG and the attention put on the details...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I'm here, like a junky who just tried the strongest drug ever made. It's my first dose and I already can't live without it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, I regret playing this game. It spoiled me too much and I'm not sure that I'll be able to stand anymore the poor writing and cheap stories that can be found in (more than) half the other games.
This ability to feel the background of each character behind the dialog, and the story itself, which kept me hooked like few other games, even regular AAA, had done before. Not even talking about the CG and the attention put on the details...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I'm here, like a junky who just tried the strongest drug ever made. It's my first dose and I already can't live without it.
I feel ya.....just one month til the next dose:eek:penedeyewink: The wait is the worst part of games that deliver really solid updates...atleast when I'm disappointed in an update my expectations are pretty low for the next one lol.

Reactions: UncleVT

lexxer

Dec 12, 2017
I love this game mostly because of the realistically beautiful girls. They are much more beautiful than in any other games I played so far, I'd say that only Big Brother can compete.
If you need any help with translation or proof-reading the texts just send me a message, I'd love to help, and may be convert translation into a better adaptation with more appropriate names, for example I'd replace Irina with Irene.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Anyone been with Helen yet?
Someday, will and Helen. And it may not be. All the same, except the author, nobody will tell you. But the author does not talk much. In patch 0.3 it is not and could not be. (Google translation)

Reactions: UncleVT

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Someday, will and Helen. And it may not be. All the same, except the author, nobody will tell you. But the author does not talk much. In patch 0.3 it is not and could not be. (Google translation)
Ok thanks, i was just wondering if i had missed something

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel
I noticed when you Lie to helga, a cute girl in the back-ground turns and smiles at you, futere plot? :)
I don't recall any girl returning and smiling in the scene of lying to Helga, maybe you mixed up scenes. 2) The further deepening of the game world and work on nonlinearity of plot lines depends on the popularity of the project. At the moment, the popularity is rather low. In view of this, we keep working on the main characters and their lines. The bigger the game the harder it is to work on it, especially if you try to avoid any illogic or too perverted scenes. We've put a lot of efforts into creating this game and I, as an authour, have also put a lot of money in it. Given the current patreon activity, the players can expect the detailed plot lines for all the main characters with different endings for each of them. Be sure, we will do our best to make each plot line individual and interesting. All the background characters are just a background so far.

Reactions: Grayfox and UncleVT

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I don't recall any girl returning and smiling in the scene of lying to Helga, maybe you mixed up scenes. 2) The further deepening of the game world and work on nonlinearity of plot lines depends on the popularity of the project. At the moment, the popularity is rather low. In view of this, we keep working on the main characters and their lines. The bigger the game the harder it is to work on it, especially if you try to avoid any illogic or too perverted scenes. We've put a lot of efforts into creating this game and I, as an authour, have also put a lot of money in it. Given the current patreon activity, the players can expect the detailed plot lines for all the main characters with different endings for each of them. Be sure, we will do our best to make each plot line individual and interesting. All the background characters are just a background so far.
it happened to me when I gave a rude response to that guy who asks about you and the teacher

I thought that she would talk to you at the time, but no
Yea your right, my bad, now I remember when it did happen :)
Not the first time ive noticed her, sadly she dont want to talk to us :(
Just teasing us with pretty smile :p
Thank you for the responce :)
And your right, there was no scene, but some found what i was talking about and corrected me :)
That was the girl we was talking about :) Nice little detail, can allways hope that it will be something implemented at some point :)
I like you take the game serius, and work hard on it. To many games out there that is so odd.
The English in the game is very well done as well.
I hope you guys will get more support, try etc to send you demo to passion of love? or the other nice sites out there.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes