JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
Well, what i can say for now is that i am liking the game, surely. I only wish we had a little more choice in our actions, mainly with the initial Helena thing, i felt that the MC was too "mangina" interacting with her and wished i had a little more choice to what to say with her, for the rest i love it.

(spoiler)

P.S.: Alana's sex scene has a little mistake: you can see Helga's face twice instead of Alana's in some scenes.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, what i can say for now is that i am liking the game, surely. I only wish we had a little more choice in our actions, mainly with the initial Helena thing, i felt that the MC was too "mangina" interacting with her and wished i had a little more choice to what to say with her, for the rest i love it.

(spoiler)

P.S.: Alana's sex scene has a little mistake: you can see Helga's face twice instead of Alana's in some scenes.
There are many points where you can develop, add and extend. There are no resources.

This is not a bug. Everything is fine.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I decided to give this VN/Game another go to see if it had improved from my last attempt... And I do have to say Bravo to whom ever did the re-translation/re-interpretation, as the text in this game went from unbearably hard to read broken English, to being practically perfect English... Very good job on that...

So now that I was able to do another attempt at a play through, I actually enjoyed it... There were a few quirks now and then, but overall it was fun to read/play... I can see a lot of potential in it now... No major over the top plot twists, which I loved... It felt a little like a dating sim as you can choose to go down certain women's story paths rather then over doing it with all or too many women at once... With each woman having their different personalities and needs... I'm a sucker for a good love/romance story, and I hope it keeps up with that feeling, without going overboard with a bunch of melodrama...

I went ahead and updated my review, and I look forward to future content...

Reactions: Aprilsun and novel

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you and regarding the translation, Mykee83, the user of this forum, is the one who decided to help us out with the adaptation and we're extremely thankful to him for this.
Well he/she did a bang up job, because before that I couldn't get past the first few minutes of game play due to the text... I look forward to seeing how things progress, keep up the good work...

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Public release. The same version for Linux and MAC. This is not difficult, I ask the moderators to add. I find it difficult to navigate the site. (Google translation)

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Very nice game. The story is rather unique in comparison to the other games here (incest or rape/domination). Don`t rush the development, as it would be rather said to see such a gem wasted, by pushing out updates that simply contain sex with no story.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Very nice game. The story is rather unique in comparison to the other games here (incest or rape/domination). Don`t rush the development, as it would be rather said to see such a gem wasted, by pushing out updates that simply contain sex with no story.
No, the story in the first place. The question is that I'm a shitty author. And the farther, the harder for me to write the story. (Google translation)

Reactions: UncleVT

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
No, the story in the first place. The question is that I'm a shitty author. And the farther, the harder for me to write the story. (Google translation)
i'm not a game dev for sure but keep it simple and small and everyone will appreciate it
don't bring up so many character that they need a lot of story & backstory for themselves...
btw english is not my native language like you. so sorry for any mistake.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i'm not a game dev for sure but keep it simple and small and everyone will appreciate it
don't bring up so many character that they need a lot of story & backstory for themselves...
btw english is not my native language like you. so sorry for any mistake.
5 key characters. The rest of the background.

Reactions: LazyPanda

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
A tip if you want to add it. You can devote some time to create some kind of a friend for MC in next updates. Maybe the two meet in shool or decide to hang out in that party where the MC was invited the next morning after the sex with the teacher (i forgot her name sorry) or something like that. It could really help out in the future with the story like MC has to make a decision but he cant decide for himself and that friend can help him out by the opportunity to play with him and give him tip for what he can do. And wont require much background story. I can see this friend really useful if Helena try to be friend with the MC and MC ask his friend what to do or some story path with the teacher is going to be good. And overall MC to be able to talk about to someone is a better way for u to explain more in depth without MC looking like nuts for constantly talking to himself and having no one to trust. Sorry if i made some mistakes. English isn't my native language.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
A tip if you want to add it. You can devote some time to create some kind of a friend for MC in next updates. Maybe the two meet in shool or decide to hang out in that party where the MC was invited the next morning after the sex with the teacher (i forgot her name sorry) or something like that. It could really help out in the future with the story like MC has to make a decision but he cant decide for himself and that friend can help him out by the opportunity to play with him and give him tip for what he can do. And wont require much background story. I can see this friend really useful if Helena try to be friend with the MC and MC ask his friend what to do or some story path with the teacher is going to be good. And overall MC to be able to talk about to someone is a better way for u to explain more in depth without MC looking like nuts for constantly talking to himself and having no one to trust. Sorry if i made some mistakes. English isn't my native language.
I had similar thoughts. Theoretically it's possible. But I refused from them, in view of a lack of power development. A month and a half of hard work, great reviews and $ 100 of profit.... While I'm not ready to complicate my life and development)) Believe me, I have enough work) To expand the world, I need more volume command. (Google translation)

Reactions: michaeljn

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yea i know its hard to want to do something but your constantly busy with work and other shit to do. It was just a suggestion. You can add it in the future if u want or don't. Eather way if u continue to produce such a great game it wont mater if there is friend or not. And don't give up. If for a month and a half u managed to get 100$/month that is really good i saw people who worked much longer and have around 100-200$/month. So just don't rush the things and all will be good.

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yea i know its hard to want to do something but your constantly busy with work and other shit to do. It was just a suggestion. You can add it in the future if u want or don't. Eather way if u continue to produce such a great game it wont mater if there is friend or not. And don't give up. If for a month and a half u managed to get 100$/month that is really good i saw people who worked much longer and have around 100-200$/month. So just don't rush the things and all will be good.
I am not complaining, things could have been worse. I just want to say that by the moment when the game will become popular, in which I have no doubt, I'll be close to finishing the plot lines(that's if I get +100$ for each update). We'll see what kind of story I'll make up for a next project. Maybe things will differently though, who knows? Anyway, I'll take your words into account.

The expanding of the game's world will result in smearing the same number of events over the increased number of NPCs, and in this case I have two choices either postpone the game's update or reduce the amount of events thus making the game more boring. Given the fact that patrons come only when the new update is released(it takes about a month to make an update) I just can't afford to postpone the release. The second option is even worse.

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know .....The MC kind of already has a friend with benefits....

Honestly, I wouldn't complicate the story. It's great as it is so far.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know .....The MC kind of already has a friend with benefits....

Honestly, I wouldn't complicate the story. It's great as it is so far.
Expanding the world and adding investigations into non-storyline event, can make the game more interesting. Add more "Pesochnoe", make Hobbies, interests, etc. (Google translation)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes