novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you for the responce :)
And your right, there was no scene, but some found what i was talking about and corrected me :)
That was the girl we was talking about :) Nice little detail, can allways hope that it will be something implemented at some point :)
I like you take the game serius, and work hard on it. To many games out there that is so odd.
The English in the game is very well done as well.
I hope you guys will get more support, try etc to send you demo to passion of love? or the other nice sites out there.
Honestly speaking, we don't understand what exactly you want to send us. Well, send it anyway, but keep in mind that I'm not good in English.

Reactions: sergop

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
This is pretty good so far! The art is nice and looks a bit different from other games. The story is a bit different, too, which is also good.

The English translation is good enough, and the MC is a bit crazy in a fun way; basically he's not going to put up with anything he doesn't like and will tell people off or fight them, haha.

Reactions: novel

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
link fixed. Sorry.
Im sorry, I just kinda got lost. English is not my first language. I couldnt post the game so I wrote to the moderator who offered to post it down in the request section. Maybe I misunderstood something
Don't worry, mate. Your English is very good for not being your mother tongue. Forgive the mods, some of them can sound like army drill sergeants sometimes. They need to relax.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
As the guy above said take your time, don't rush the game and when u feel that its good enough then release a new version. Its important for the game with such a nice story as yours to not rush it and make the same mistake as other great at the start games but then from good story they go only to the sex and forget about the story. I would really hate to see u ignore the awesome story u have for additional sex content.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
As the guy above said take your time, don't rush the game and when u feel that its good enough then release a new version. Its important for the game with such a nice story as yours to not rush it and make the same mistake as other great at the start games but then from good story they go only to the sex and forget about the story. I would really hate to see u ignore the awesome story u have for additional sex content.
No, the plot will always come first. (Google translation)

Reactions: Reese286 and sergop

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?
No at the moment not planned. Now among the cartridges is a vote on the replacement of the rewards to the patrons. Questions: 1) The release date is the same for everyone and new reward system for patrons. 2) Leave everything as it is. Perhaps that will change. (Google translation)

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
It's my first post, but congratulations, the story is very good and the graphics too, continue in this way, good luck

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@novel Congrats on a phenomenal game so far! On my first playthrough it felt very linear, but when playing again it was interesting to see how early choices affect options later on, especially with Helga! I don't think I've ever been as disappointed with a "That's all for the current version!" screen than when the date with Helga ends... I am eagerly looking forward to the next update!

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Do u have any release date for the new update because i've been checking for news in 1 or so hours and i cant wait to try the new version. I know that u released last update on 22.1 but still i can't wait to play the next one.

Reactions: MasterDk78

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Do u have any release date for the new update because i've been checking for news in 1 or so hours and i cant wait to try the new version. I know that u released last update on 22.1 but still i can't wait to play the next one.
While I will not set new deadlines. Tell when it is determined with the volume of work. Better yet will post news about progress. News will appear on Patreon. (Google translation)

Reactions: sergop
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes