botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The first version I played was good, but with serious flaws, this one now is turning out to be one of the top ten games on this forum, if it keeps up the quality.
Your girls are gorgeous without ballon breasts or anything and you actually have a plot going AND your decisions make a difference.

Right now I'm just trying to get as much out of the girls as possible, but I will totally make a playthrough for all the girls separately as I've found parts about all of them that I liked.

If I had a bit money left, I would absolutely support you. You would deserve it, alas I have no means to support anything more than I do.

Anyway, highest rating for this update and a very high one for the game in general.

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Really a good game! One of the best of this forum, imho deserve to be a popular game.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hey, @novel
Nice update, i'm really liking your game and wish you success with it!

The relationship with Helen is the least appealing aspect of the game for me (at least for now).

I fucking love petite girls like Helga with those puppy eyes, and i would love a romantic/dating route with her, but there is NO way i could say no to Alanna and Anne, not just because of the HOT and well written sex scenes, but for their personalities as well.

Just a small detail, I don't know if this was intentional, but I really liked that no one but the player notices how wet and blushed Anne was during the gym scene.

Keep up the good work. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: novel

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey, @novel

The relationship with Helen is the least appealing aspect of the game for me (at least for now).

I fucking love petite girls like Helga with those puppy eyes, and i would love a romantic/dating route with her, but there is NO way i could say no to Alanna and Anne, not just because of the HOT and well written sex scenes, but for their personalities as well.

Just a small detail, I don't know if this was intentional, but I really liked that no one but the player notices how wet and blushed Anne was during the gym scene.

I bet Natalie noticed as well. ;)

Reactions: Andarilho and novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey, @novel

Thank you. On the choice, the story continues. But the harem in the game will not. Still have someone to choose. (Google translator)

;)Maybe)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey, @novel

I agree with all of that...hopefully helga is still an option if we chose the anne and alanna routes. I'm not sure how I feel about helen atm...she seems conflicted, like there is a reason she is with that dbag. at one point she said that "he will.." and then the mc interrupted her before she could finish. kinda sounds like he is abusive in some way if she tries to leave him....just a guess.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Wow! This is quality! The story and the renders are very professional.
Render professional?) here thank you. I Daz first opened before the beginning of development. Inexperienced. (Google translation)

Reactions: botc76

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Render professional?) here thank you. I Daz first opened before the beginning of development. Inexperienced. (Google translation)
Well colour me impressed if this is beginner level. I really want to see your renders in say six months time!.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I also think she noticed.
I just thought it was a nice touch not having the MC saying something like " - Wow! Let me say in this text how wet and blushing Anne is, because i'm pretty sure the player will be busy fapping and will won't notice this nice small detail!" x'D

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
@novel I hope you're going to bring older girl(s) like 45-50 years old, Alanna is just barely older than the students.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you. On the choice, the story continues. But the harem in the game will not. Still have someone to choose. (Google translator)
I'm up for a non harem route (as long as you can make all the girls equally interesting). This will add some variety and replayability to your game while fans are waiting impatiently for the next update. ;)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
All people are different. All want different things. Somebody put the game someone 1 too hard for the main character. 90% of me blamed for too soft of a hero :) I will answer immediately. The General gist of the game I have already thought out. I accept tips in the story, but no more. Fetishes, characters I don't sell. Sorry. The plot for me in the first place. (Google translation)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The more I play it the better I like it and it will be very interesting to see where this goes. I think I've played most/all of the paths and I like how things are shaping up across the board. Sure you start with Helen but I'm not interested in pursuing her. She's cute, no question but no matter how fine she is who needs all that drama? Helga too is gorgeous, but look a bit deeper and you see she's carrying around a large bag of issues and anger, why buy into crazy? And if Helga does have an attraction to you she has no trust or respect, she believed and internalized the rumors without giving you a chance ... leave that one alone, it can only end badly. Rule #1 don't kick your own ass or climb on some emotional roller coaster to no-where.

The Professor tho is a keeper _ She is smoking hot and your one-time thing is a great shared memory, plus you have made a valuable friend and ally; that's Win-Win and the door to the future is open. The way I see it the sane option for a relationship and regular pussy is Ann. Beautiful, smart, sexy af and she has my back. No question, Ann has got to be my go-to babe. I'm supposed to be finishing law-school and starting a life, right. You, Ann and Alana are all planning to leaving this town in a year or so, where to next? With Ann there is no downside, no heavy baggage or land-mines to avoid, you can focus on the road, get across the finish line and enjoy the ride. I see lots of possibilities and the future is bright.

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
this game is written so good! the renders are amazing, the characters are beautiful.
i wish there was an achievements section or scene counter so i can make sure i didn't miss anything of this gem.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ann a lovely girl. To me it is like the same. It is one of the key characters. Wait development with her. Although Helena's nothing wrong the main character did) so that's just between us. Others do not say, let them guess. (Google translation)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes