Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Payed it for the first time this last update, pretty nice game tbqh, plenty of nice girls to pick from and not a bad story.
I'm more interested in side characters than in Helga or Helena tho, Alanna story for example has some potential and I expect some content with Irina down the line too.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I just finished the Helga path (its great) and I got an idea. Now that you have introduced that guy who threatened to beat up Vlad and seems to be getting along with the MC just fine I suggest making some sort of a friendship with him. Like the MC needs some money and that guy happens to be some sort of a drug dealer that offers you a cut or some sort of a pimp or idk a freaking terrorist who needs help with setting up bomb in shools :D :D (that last part was a joke btw) I think the idea that the MC or that guy has some sort of a trouble and he can only solve it thru the other guy is a good way to start a friendship. And having a friends cant hurt. The MC clearly needs someone to talk to, other than Ann or some of the other girls.

indra satrya

Mar 29, 2018
after update last version. everytime MC select "go for run" this game will error.
anyone have this problem?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
What character do you find more interesting to play?

U

User_17502

Eh. Another Visual Novel and not actually a game. This stuff isn’t my cup of tea. Renders aren’t bad but the mc set me off so I quit. If a lovesick mc who is fucking other chicks on the side but can’t seem to get his dream girl is your idea of a good time. Then this game is for you. Fuck that shit! Anyway Peace I’m out!

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Eh. Another Visual Novel and not actually a game. This stuff isn’t my cup of tea. Renders aren’t bad but the mc set me off so I quit. If a lovesick mc who is fucking other chicks on the side but can’t seem to get his dream girl is your idea of a good time. Then this game is for you. Fuck that shit! Anyway Peace I’m out!
good to know, but nobody care, peace

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
If only there was some sort of tag that could be added to the thread title to indicate that a game was a visual novel. But "visual novel" is a little wordy, maybe they could just abbreviate it to "VN"? Maybe even add a nice red background to make it stand out? And then people would see the "VN" tag and know that the game may be closer to a choose-your-own-adventure-book-but-with-tiddies experience than a open-world-like-skyrim-but-with-tiddies experience.

But nah, fuck that shit, amirite?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello. We would like to know if there's anyone who has a desire to translate the game into a different language. This might tremendously help us with development of the game since the more players we have, the more interested we are in working on the project. We are particularly interested in Chinese translation, but we are ready to hear out any other suggestions. There are different kinds of help you can give us, it's not only about money. Thank you in advance.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes