bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You have some serious issues.

It's not the first time i've seen you type out stuff that made me think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic but this takes the biscuit.

The girl was almost raped and you think that's okay. You think you are owed something because you gave someone an orgasm and being given multiple choices is, in your eyes, being forced down a path.
Perhaps he's a rapist himself lol :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How did you get Alanna, Helena and Helga and Anne in one playthrough what walkthrough you using? Damn you have to share how you got all of them i have Anne an Alanna
I couldn't get all 4 but I have slept with Alanna, chose 69, asked her about us and she said we'd meet up for fun again. I was just saying those 4 are for the soft route.

Went along with Ann, had sex with her where possible.

Helga I asked out on a date the first time the option came up and it said we were both busy. Spoke to her again outside class and she asked me if I like Helena and gave me 4 options, one of them was no and then she asked me out on a date to the beach.

So in my playthrough I have Ann, Alanna and Helga.

Originally I just wanted Ann but now i'm torn between her and Helga.

Think i'm going to have to do 2 runs when it's finished, one for Ann and one for Helga .... maybe one for Alanna too.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I couldn't get all 4 but I have slept with Alanna, chose 69, asked her about us and she said we'd meet up for fun again. I was just saying those 4 are for the soft route.

Went along with Ann, had sex with her where possible.

Helga I asked out on a date the first time the option came up and it said we were both busy. Spoke to her again outside class and she asked me if I like Helena and gave me 4 options, one of them was no and then she asked me out on a date to the beach.

So in my playthrough I have Ann, Alanna and Helga.

Originally I just wanted Ann but now i'm torn between her and Helga.

Think i'm going to have to do 2 runs when it's finished, one for Ann and one for Helga .... maybe one for Alanna too.
What day do you ask about a date with her an she says she is busy? Never mind i have a save right before it. I hope it is good enough to get her does the options before asking her on a date matter?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
In my play through I had Alanna Helena and Helga. But I had to do a little bit of cheating to do it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All i get is a beach date with her no other dates an with Helena after the party she wants to hold off since i said i was moving after college. Is that all you can get with them both? I may have to start the game over i do know the walkthrough says you must have sex with Anne and miss the date with Helga if you want to date Anne and i do so does that matter with Helga?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Catwashere

Yes that is all for Helga and Helena.
If you pick Anne you can't date Helga.

Day 14. The gentle way (Keep in mind that it is a very conditional marking; I’ve introduced it purely for my own purposes)

Anne – agree to have sex (that will allow you to develop your relationship with her). You can’t go on a date with Helga.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ok... we hear you. Thanks for your opinion - even though it was all one big sentence. I get the impression you don't like the game which is fine of course... At least you've said your piece and can now leave those of us who like & appreciate this game to continue to do so.

Personally I do NOT understand why anyone would waste so much time venting their spleen for something they hated! Delete the game from your hard drive, unfollow the thread & move on to something else... that's what I do!!
Especially since most of those people are not Patrons. I would understand if they wrote that this game is not their cup of tea and moved on. But that is not the case. They play game for free and then, write lengthy arguments how the game sucks and ask developer to tailor the game to their taste.

Reactions: riddikk91

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere

Yes that is all for Helga and Helena.
If you pick Anne you can't date Helga.

Day 14. The gentle way (Keep in mind that it is a very conditional marking; I’ve introduced it purely for my own purposes)

Anne – agree to have sex (that will allow you to develop your relationship with her). You can’t go on a date with Helga.
I'm confused so that is all for both of them just a beach date with Helga and after the party you walk Helena home so no sex with either of them yet? If so i got both of them then with dating Anne. So if there is more than if i do not have sex with Anne and instead go on date with Helga can i still date Anne?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Devastator2k @UncleVT

I was going by the walk through as that is where it said that you couldn't date her. Maybe it was for only the first one but either way I went back and picked Helga instead and cheated so that I could go to the party with Helena as well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Catwashere

I didn't go full Ann when I got to the first time of asking Helga for a date and turning her down because you were going to the gym with Ann I went back and made sure he didn't do anything with her so that I was able to go on the date with Helga.

For me you had to choose either Helga or Helena for a date I picked Helena simply because she was first and then used the console to be able to date Helga at the beach.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm confused so that is all for both of them just a beach date with Helga and after the party you walk Helena home so no sex with either of them yet? If so i got both of them then with dating Anne. So if there is more than if i do not have sex with Anne and instead go on date with Helga can i still date Anne?
Without cheats you can have sex with Ann and choose Helga or Helena for date. I following both, in differents paths.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Without cheats you can have sex with Ann and choose Helga or Helena for date. I following both, in differents paths.
Okay i date Anne and went to the Beach with Helga and if i'm correct that is the date right? And at the party i talked with Helena and walked her home though she was not sure since i said after college i'm leaving the town though i did say i would stay if she wants. So if i'm correct i'm dating Anne went on date with Helga at beach and talked with Helena! Oh yeah an i have Alenna the teacher.

For now i'm gonna stick with this play through since i do like Anne and i'm dating her an i got to go to the beach with Helga and seeing the teacher an may have a chance with Helena in future update/s. This game has like 4 girls i like sucks in the end you can only pick one but not all games can be harems. That other girl at the party is hot also and you can fuck her and the two girls at the park when running i can't wait to see more of them and having sex with Thea ends Anne so i'll take Anne over her so far Anne Helga Alenna and Helena are the 4 i like.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Catwashere

There are 2 dates one when Ann and the MC plan to go to the gym and you meet Helga you can ask her to go on a date if you are in a relationship with Ann you are forced to go with Ann but if you are not with Ann you can blow her off and go on a date with Helga instead and then later go on a date with Helga at the beach.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere

There are 2 dates one when Ann and the MC plan to go to the gym and you meet Helga you can ask her to go on a date if you are in a relationship with Ann you are forced to go with Ann but if you are not with Ann you can blow her off and go on a date with Helga instead and then later go on a date with Helga at the beach.
I'm good for now like i said i'm gonna stick with this play through i like dating Anne and still have a chance with Helga and the teacher with a maybe with Helena still and them are the 4 i like. I'll wait for more updates and see what happens before i change my choices i'm still gonna have to beat the game again for other girls anyway. I do still hope i can fuck Helga and Helena we still have not got to yet an can't wait.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes