Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
helga is annoying that is only fixated on itself that one has seen on the stand she had her orgasm and then oh stop not I do not want this I want to take it easy oh please do not touch me I'm soooooo innocent blah blah blah fuck you helga the insane helga and great storry with her boyfrind who wanted

to fuck her then was the same where she had fingering and dals she had what she wanted is she cut off oh I was soooo drunk fuck you helga go to hell ann is there erlicher she just wants to fuck and ready and helena was that the name? the with vladimir vlad or something that is also out the fraudulent bitch

that should stay with her vlad and good but unfortunately you will be forced to continue to play with helga since the update after 2 min is already over is ansich the game is not so bad only You are forced into certain directions and at the end we do not have the choice but I hope for the next update with more content
You have some serious issues.

It's not the first time i've seen you type out stuff that made me think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic but this takes the biscuit.

The girl was almost raped and you think that's okay. You think you are owed something because you gave someone an orgasm and being given multiple choices is, in your eyes, being forced down a path.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Let him write. Any feedback is interesting to listen to:) They do not offend me.
I can understand that Novel - what I can't understand is the vitriol & hatred that sometimes pours out of people... I guess I'm just too "Beta" for that type of thing... :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

I change my Patronage every couple of months & next month you are the first change I am making - I am really enjoying your game! The women are hot & I am already looking forward to each & every update!! As long as you tell the story YOU want to tell, that's the most important thing IMHO. Cheers!!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You have some serious issues.

It's not the first time i've seen you type out stuff that made me think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic but this takes the biscuit.

The girl was almost raped and you think that's okay. You think you are owed something because you gave someone an orgasm and being given multiple choices is, in your eyes, being forced down a path.
In General, the history of Helga, in something controversial. And it's okay that not everyone likes her. This is the only story based entirely on real events which occurred with one of the close friends I girls.

The authors have an understanding of how to do and they will do just that. But advice in any case are viewed, and some even are taken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone does bad things sometimes.) Development at such a stage that several negative comments no longer affect our decisions.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Played and enjoyed the latest update.

I don't like Helga too, but my opinion has nothing to do with the story (which is well done), simply I prefer Ann and Helena much more than her. Can't wait to see more of them and Irene in the future.

@novel The fact itself that we have so different opinions about the story and the characters means that you're doing a very good job.

And regarding negative feedbacks, I agree with everyone that posted before me. Politeness is ALWAYS welcome!

Reactions: N7 and novel

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No she wasn't, it's brought up on the beach date.

That beach date turned Helga from side character I was ignoring to joint top girl with Ann.

Before that I just wanted Ann and no one else but after spending time with Helga I am having a bit of trouble.

Ann is my top girl but Helga is just so adorable during that date it makes it hard to stick to my guns.

Add to that Alanna looked awesome at the end of the update.

It's the short hair blonde in the office when you get called in after sleeping with Alanna.

There is no content with her yet but i'm interested to see what she's all about.
Can you date her if you date Anne an fucked Alannah? I guess not the walkthrough says no date with her if i date Anne that sucks looks like i have to play this game a few times to get every girl i feel bad for her! Does saying it does not bother do you get some 3 ways in the future revering to Anne asking if lesbian sex bothers you?

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can you date her if you date Anne an fucked Alannah? I guess not the walkthrough says no date with her if i date Anne that sucks looks like i have to play this game a few times to get every girl i feel bad for her! Does saying it does not bother do you get some 3 ways in the future revering to Anne asking if lesbian sex bothers you?
I am dating Ann, slept with Alanna with the 69 finish and managed to get the date with Helga.

I did ignore Helena though, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Devastator2k

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah that makes me kinda sad too..... Whilst it's hard enough trying to juggle 2 or 3 relationships i think it would be fun if you could date a load of them but make sure they never meet... haha the situations i can imagine people getting themselves into would be hilarious.... I personally would like to see it and would enjoy the challenge.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I am dating Ann, slept with Alanna with the 69 finish and managed to get the date with Helga.

I did ignore Helena though, don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Think that is what you must do since i did all you did but ignore Helena. Thea is a trap i think Anne asked her to try an have sex with you.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Think that is what you must do since i did all you did but ignore Helena. Thea is a trap i think Anne asked her to try an have sex with you.
I'm not sure Thea is a trap, if you go the forceful route she wants more sex. You can have a thing with her and the short hair blonde on the force route.

Still not sure which route Irina is on though.

So far i'm seeing Alanna, Helena and Helga for the gentle route and Thea with short hair blonde (does she have a name yet?) for the forceful route.

Ann is available on both.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm not sure Thea is a trap, if you go the forceful route she wants more sex. You can have a thing with her and the short hair blonde on the force route.

Still not sure which route Irina is on though.

So far i'm seeing Alanna, Helena and Helga for the gentle route and Thea with short hair blonde (does she have a name yet?) for the forceful route.

Ann is available on both.
How did you get Alanna, Helena and Helga and Anne in one playthrough what walkthrough you using? Damn you have to share how you got all of them i have Anne an Alanna

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes