novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Novel, I really like your game. It's one of my favorite game so far. Just forget the haters, You will always receive negative feedback. When you sell any product or release a movie, some people might like it and some will hate it. Just take it easy and keep up with good work. Wish you all the best!
I'm not too offended:)

Reactions: coolboy88

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm sorry you're disappointed. Or not sorry... Would you mind if I didn't care?
I really don't. It is as I said, if the "game" or what was supposed to be a game is not what I like, it is game over for me. I just go playing the ones I enjoy. No big deal.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I really don't. It is as I said, if the "game" or what was supposed to be a game is not what I like, it is game over for me. I just go playing the ones I enjoy. No big deal.
I'm glad it's okay. I'm sorry you wasted your time. In the future, don't play my games.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
you stated your point
but if you don't like it, don't play it, no need to get personal ;)
About the game, it is as I said, if it is not what I like, it is game over for me, and I will play other games I find enjoyable.
The personal part was a hint. A true game developer accepts constructive criticism and uses it to improve his games. If every time some player says there is a problem with his game, he answers "I don't care" he's not a game developer, it looks more like a brat playing of making games.

Last edited:

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
About the game, it is as I said, if it is not what I like, it is game over for me, and I will play other games I find enjoyable.
The personal part was a hint. A true game developer accepts constructive criticism and uses them to improve their games. If every time some player says there is a problem with his game, he answers "I don't care" he's not a game developer, it looks more like a brat playing of making games.
Why should he listen to anyone who just screams - No choice in the game, I'm not gonna play it. It just looks ridiculous given that there's choice in the game. How long did u play it anyway? 5-10 minutes, huh?'

Reactions: proximus

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The personal part was a hint. A true game developer accepts constructive criticism and uses them to improve their games. If every time some player says there is a problem with his game, he answers "I don't care" he's not a game developer, it looks more like a brat playing of making games.
well, i think the language barrier is here also a problem, but whatever..
i like his game, i play it and shut my mouth :FeelsBadMan:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I took note of what you said. I'm not interested in your feedback. Personally your, not take offence. Cool down and play the games you like.
Not upset. Everything's going to be OK.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not everyone is going to like everything.

Novel doesn't want to add incest, it aint going to have incest.

It's one thing making suggestions but people asking the dev to change entire characters just to suit them ... no, just no, that isn't how life works.

I know I shitpost .... a lot and I know some of the mods probably dislike me and i'm okay with that. I do it for fun though, to liven up threads and get people engaged. Like it or not if people are having fun more people are likely to join in and we have brought attention to games.

What I hate is when I see people come into a thread and type shit like "no incest no game" like the dev should roll over and do what people tell them to do just to cater to them.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, let them say:) Important points I notice and implement. As for example, introduced the beginning of the future of communication with each other. Such offered and I found it a good idea.

Devastator2k

Feb 11, 2018
Played this game for the first time and i gotta say that out of the 100 or so i've played, this one is deffinately one of my favorites. The models are nicely proportioned and the storyline cracks me up sometimes. I like the fact that if you want more than one relationship it's possible but you gotta be careful... hahaha kind of reminds me of my life!!!

Anyway, kudos to you for making a great game, can't wait to see where this thing goes.

Reactions: proximus and novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Played this game for the first time and i gotta say that out of the 100 or so i've played, this one is deffinately one of my favorites. The models are nicely proportioned and the storyline cracks me up sometimes. I like the fact that if you want more than one relationship it's possible but you gotta be careful... hahaha kind of reminds me of my life!!!

Anyway, kudos to you for making a great game, can't wait to see where this thing goes.
Thanks. Yes, it is not without errors. I'm not arguing.

U

User_10739

i'll have to play the game a few times it looks like an hope we get a full walkthrough.
Walkthrough in OP.

Not everyone is going to like everything.

Novel doesn't want to add incest, it aint going to have incest.

It's one thing making suggestions but people asking the dev to change entire characters just to suit them ... no, just no, that isn't how life works.

I know I shitpost .... a lot and I know some of the mods probably dislike me and i'm okay with that. I do it for fun though, to liven up threads and get people engaged. Like it or not if people are having fun more people are likely to join in and we have brought attention to games.

What I hate is when I see people come into a thread and type shit like "no incest no game" like the dev should roll over and do what people tell them to do just to cater to them.
Engaged = good, enraged = bad :p

As for me, loved the update although I feel bad about dating Helga while going balls deep in Anne. And as Anne has become my fav character, Helga is only going to get hurt and I will feel like a dick. (Unless she has deep hidden desires to live with her boyfriend and his roommate...)

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I played this till I got to the spot where I could ask Helga for a date and when it didn't allow me I was like hell fucking no and stopped playing the last update till this one came out.

I then looked at a walk through and I jumped back to the older save right at the force/69 option picked the right one and went on the date. I find it funny that only on the one route can you blow off Ann. If it were me I would of given the option to blow her off both times even when you are with her as you and her are friends with benefits I believe that is what she said before.

This spot should of never of been set up this way the 2 groups of responses should of been stacked on either side of Helga otherwise you have the 2 responses going off the side of the page and you have to guess as to what they say.

Reactions: Darkaura

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Walkthrough in OP.

As for me, loved the update although I feel bad about dating Helga while going balls deep in Anne. And as Anne has become my fav character, Helga is only going to get hurt and I will feel like a dick. (Unless she has deep hidden desires to live with her boyfriend and his roommate...)
Exactly my sentiment. This is becoming more than just another sex game. Characters are more polished and story more realistic than majority of games on this forum. Almost any other game, I would like to jump from one girl to another, but this game makes you personally invested. I also like Anne but hurting Helga would definitely make me feel like d bag.

Reactions: riddikk91

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I actually never went with Anne to the gym but went with Helga instead and then later had fun with Thea and got yelled at for cheating by someone that I wasn't even in a relationship with and she said something about leaving or something but later was back like nothing happened and was back sleeping in the nude and asking how I was doing. Later I went on a date with Helena at a party and later went on a date with Helga at the beach.

Last edited:

Devastator2k

Feb 11, 2018

Yeah I'm with you on the Helga thing, especially the idea of living with the boyfriend AND the roommate :D

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Walkthrough in OP.

helga is annoying that is only fixated on itself that one has seen on the stand she had her orgasm and then oh stop not I do not want this I want to take it easy oh please do not touch me I'm soooooo innocent blah blah blah fuck you helga the insane helga and great storry with her boyfrind who wanted

to fuck her then was the same where she had fingering and dals she had what she wanted is she cut off oh I was soooo drunk fuck you helga go to hell ann is there erlicher she just wants to fuck and ready and helena was that the name? the with vladimir vlad or something that is also out the fraudulent bitch

that should stay with her vlad and good but unfortunately you will be forced to continue to play with helga since the update after 2 min is already over is ansich the game is not so bad only You are forced into certain directions and at the end we do not have the choice but I hope for the next update with more content

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I actually never went with Anne to the gym but went with Helga instead and then later had fun with Thea and got yelled at for cheating by someone that I wasn't even in a relationship with and she said something about leaving or something but later was back like nothing happened and was back sleeping in the nude and asking how I was doing. Later I went on a date with Helena at a party and later went on a date with Helga at the beach.
The lack of reaction of Ani this is a bug. It is possible that some actions of the hero will lead to bad endings. It's your choice. All your moves, I have recorded. I follow you.
Not expect. I don't like you.:) All those who I do not like, marked in the code and update them goes worse.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
helga is annoying that is only fixated on itself that one has seen on the stand she had her orgasm and then oh stop not I do not want this I want to take it easy oh please do not touch me I'm soooooo innocent blah blah blah fuck you helga the insane helga and great storry with her boyfrind who wanted

to fuck her then was the same where she had fingering and dals she had what she wanted is she cut off oh I was soooo drunk fuck you helga go to hell ann is there erlicher she just wants to fuck and ready and helena was that the name? the with vladimir vlad or something that is also out the fraudulent bitch

that should stay with her vlad and good but unfortunately you will be forced to continue to play with helga since the update after 2 min is already over is ansich the game is not so bad only You are forced into certain directions and at the end we do not have the choice but I hope for the next update with more content
Ok... we hear you. Thanks for your opinion - even though it was all one big sentence. I get the impression you don't like the game which is fine of course... At least you've said your piece and can now leave those of us who like & appreciate this game to continue to do so.

Personally I do NOT understand why anyone would waste so much time venting their spleen for something they hated! Delete the game from your hard drive, unfollow the thread & move on to something else... that's what I do!!

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes