Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think i'm seeing what he dev is seeing.

I just played through this update and it was good ... I know people are more critical of their own work but outside of a few spelling errors I quite enjoyed it.

Reactions: GaveMyHeartAway

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Excellent update as usual. However, the images are all saved as webp now... that's a huge pain to convert all the images lol. Regardless, I still was looking through them and found a new scene with Thea but couldn't trigger it. How do you get the new images with Thea?

wash_bucket

Feb 27, 2018
Excellent game OP. I'm surprised that this is your first game and you don't think too highly of it because it's one of the better VNs that I've played. The characters are distinct from each other without being stereotypes. It's refreshing to play a game that doesn't rely on incest or the MC being a massive perv that peaks on anyone (although tbf he doesn't have to peak much at home) or there being some kind of blackmailing.

Sex scenes are great, well written. I like that the MC has more stamina than the women and that it doesn't always end with the characters cumming together. That shit is so rare IRL. Overall the game feels realistic with the only unrealistic aspects being what's expected of an entertainment medium, namely characters in general being more attractive etc.

Finally, good job on getting help with the translations. Even though I'm fairly adequate at writing English it's noticeable that I'm not an English speaker so I'd always want someone better than me to make sure it's up to par. I wish more devs would do that because I'm sure there are plenty of capable people that would want to help with such things.

Reactions: netsrac and novel
Nov 25, 2017
Restarting from the beginning ain't bad. They rewrote the first few days, new dialogue made me hate Helena less. But she's still a prude even on her route. Helga meanwhile gives you all the attention you would want..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I started playing this "game", it started well, but I couldn't play it to the end of the available version. The reason is: The game keeps making decisions for the player. It's not fun like that. The player should be able to choose who he is interested in. Version 0.51.01 made my character look like he was interested in a girl I had no interest in, and made him have sex with two characters I just despised. GAME OVER for me.
What a misfortune. I'm just sad now. No, I don't care.
This game seems like it could have been great but you are given no choices where it matters at all, sorry its not for me.

You are forced into relationships that to me are bullshit without choice, enjoy your none choice game.
People. If I nose the concept, it was realized. You don't have to play, I don't care. Well, be you elder. No one was going to fulfill your wishes.
The MC in this game has the emotional range of a thirteen year old. So fucking dramatic over every little thing. Starting to feel like Vlad isn't an asshole at all. He could just see the stupid on our face and knew we needed a punch.
I am glad to meet here an adult formed personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just played the new version, that date with Helga was too much to me to handle, she is the one, sorry Ann, love you too

Reactions: Namco15

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I only like Helga and Ann. Well the teacher can keep getting it too. Helga is marriage type and for after college years. College Life though thats all Ann you need that excitement when you done all that shitty studying.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Where does one get bikini bottoms that magically move to the side when wet?:)

This could be a great game if there were more choices, decisions, branching dialogues...etc. The thing that my character has little options to avoid encounters with girls I wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole is disappointing.

I understand the need to put sex scenes into every update to satisfy the patrons every month, but it really hinders creativity and immersion.

Reactions: SerenaGrey

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ann is, and will remain, my favourite. My GMHA above I do hope we can have a proper relationship with her at some point however this update did one thing I did not see coming ..... it made me love Helga.

I thought she was a bit too odd and boring for a while and thought i'd just stick with Ann but that beach date put doubts in my mind.

It settled one thing anyway, if a full relationship with Ann isn't possible then i'm going hard on Helga.

I don't hate Helena but while she has a great looking character model she doesn't have that pull that Ann has and Helga just beats her on the adorable side.

I know i'm going to have to play the forceful route in a few updates to see what the short haired blonde is all about though.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
Ann is, and will remain, my favourite. My GMHA above I do hope we can have a proper relationship with her at some point however this update did one thing I did not see coming ..... it made me love Helga.

I thought she was a bit too odd and boring for a while and thought i'd just stick with Ann but that beach date put doubts in my mind.

It settled one thing anyway, if a full relationship with Ann isn't possible then i'm going hard on Helga.

I don't Helena but while she has a great looking character model she doesn't have that pull that Ann has and Helga just beats her on the adorable side.

I know i'm going to have to play the forceful route in a few updates to see what the short haired blonde is all about though.
Yeah, I agree with you, and as someone else pointed out earlier, Helga is kind of girl that you want to marry, settle down, and have a family with. :extremelyhappy:
If I had to "rank" girls based on what we saw and know so far, for me it would be:
Anne>Alanna>Helga>Irene>Helena>Thea

Reactions: Gomly1980

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Being poor is not something to be embarrassed about. There's nothing wrong about it. Your few dollars won't make me happier anyway.

When I was saying that I didn't want to keep working on the game because there was no support, I meant another thing. I was looking on other projects and the amount of people that supported them and I got one thing, they will have no interest in my project given the genre of the game.

Thank you. There're still plenty of mistakes in the game. It's my first experience. The 0.5 update isn't as good as it really could be, however, it's not so bad.
Not sure if i'm 100% right on all this but a lot of the creators making more than 1k a month have games with incest in them BTW i like a lot of them and also a lot of them creators have been around for awhile and built up trust and a following. If you keep it up and show you are serious with making good games that get completed and with some luck and help from people getting your name out it may happen with you. Now i just started this game on like day 11 i think so i can't speak to much on the game but so far it is good.

Reactions: Namco15 and novel

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I don't Helena but while she has a great looking character model she doesn't have that pull that Ann has and Helga just beats her on the adorable side.

The gentle way is the one i'm gonna pick i think i prefer the girls from that like Anne, Helena, Helga just wish Anne would have told me about that asshole hope i get to kick his ass i'm on day 11 i think.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes