novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but when playing the English version on the day that you come home and find Anna on the couch. It says *fucking herself with a big black vibrator.* The vibrator isn't black it's pinkish in color so I altered it to *fucking herself with a big fucking vibrator.*
Yes, the scene was altered, but the text seems to have forgotten.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Noticed another spot in the one scene he removes Ann's panties 2 times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Richard012

Jan 15, 2018
Maybe my favourite game. Liked a lot so far...
I'm getting an error after the fight/dont fight with Vlad in the classroom.
But besides that i'm anxiously waiting for an update ;)

PS: Ann is quite an interesting character... could be the focus of the game...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

Noticed another spot in the one scene he removes Ann's panties 2 times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
better safe than sorry
popping an artificial hymen makes no sense

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very good game, interesting characters, the sex scenes are very detailed with an effort to show the characters emotions, some nice animations and beautiful girls with distinct personalities, they all seem to have some mystery surrounding them.

That first sex scene with Anne is one of the best I've seen, perfect ragefuck.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe my favourite game. Liked a lot so far...
I'm getting an error after the fight/dont fight with Vlad in the classroom.
But besides that i'm anxiously waiting for an update ;)

PS: Ann is quite an interesting character... could be the focus of the game...
If you have an error message, it's most likely that you used save from the 17th day. You should use saves from the 16th, the saves of the next days aren't compatible. Anyway, everyone who has error messages playing the 0.4 update, it's better to start a new game or use a save I'm gonna post once 0.5 update is released. Otherwise you won't be able to play the game, every error message is a trigger that failed to work.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
What for?
I meant for relationships, i always prefer games with diversity, not only in personalities but also in ethnicities, you can add latinas and arabs and so forth to make the game more interesting as well.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I meant for relationships, i always prefer games with diversity, not only in personalities but also in ethnicities, you can add latinas and arabs and so forth to make the game more interesting as well.
When I write the game, I represent Russia. When you play, you represent your country. Therefore all identification marks are cleaned. That's why there's no diversity. If today I fulfill your request tomorrow I will be asked to add a Tatar or a Buryat. This is of course a joke, but in General the response to the request. (Google translate)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes