sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@novel I've noticed that you release the game here on the same day when you release it in patreon. Maybe it will be good to release it here on a different date. That way you protect your patrons and give a reason more people to support you on patreon. I'm just saying that delay in matter of a week or 2 weeks for release here is reasonable after all, you get the game for free.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@novel I've noticed that you release the game here on the same day when you release it in patreon. Maybe it will be good to release it here on a different date. That way you protect your patrons and give a reason more people to support you on patreon. I'm just saying that delay in matter of a week or 2 weeks for release here is reasonable after all, you get the game for free.
The thing is that it doesn't matter whether you release it on the same day or not, it's gonna pop up here anyway, so it's kinda pointless to release it at first on patreon and then here.

Reactions: Namco15

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
No, it wouldn't because they respect the work of the author and there is a lot of game dev that uses the same method.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
No, the game merges one of the cartridges, which you can call any familiar obscene word. Despite the short time between the release for patrons and the public release. Results you see. Update 0.5 I've make longer. It's a shame, that from for such people suffer all.
I planned to change the game's release system and make a public release immediately.Even did the vote about this. But the release of 0.4 update sobered my thoughts.

My part of the work on version 0.5 is finished. Wait for the work of coder and translator.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just downloaded & ran through the game with both paths & have to say I REALLY enjoyed it. I will be following this game closely for the next few updates with great interest!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
the mega link seems cracked...would anyone fix it?
The authors of the references have no relationship. Download the free version on patreon.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Development news and beyond.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do believe this game is incredibly underrated. The story and characters are really well done although it has left me with a major dilema with regards to the women folk.

I like Anne but with how her character is i'm guessing that won't be a viable long term relationship thing. Blink once and she's fucking the lesbian gym lady which made me question why I felt bad about almost fucking the lass she didn't like.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I do believe this game is incredibly underrated. The story and characters are really well done although it has left me with a major dilema with regards to the women folk.

I like Anne but with how her character is i'm guessing that won't be a viable long term relationship thing. Blink once and she's fucking the lesbian gym lady which made me question why I felt bad about almost fucking the lass she didn't like.
I'd have sex with two lesbians. In General you can see only part of the story. Partly the story of Anne reveals the comic.

Reactions: Gomly1980
Mar 1, 2018

Well, I for one think that your relationship with her can become something much more and stronger. Because as I see it, she never had some longer relationship (at least not one that we know of), and you first started as fuck buddies, open kind of relationship. But clearly, we can see that her character is developing feelings toward MC (various dialogues points at it), and given the circumstances if we don't fuck something up (wrong choices etc.), we can be in great, honest relationship with her. That's my take on her.
P.S. She is the best girl in this game ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd have sex with two lesbians. In General you can see only part of the story. Partly the story of Ani reveals the comic.
Sleep with them, sure.

I was looking at the relationship side of things. At first I was thinking i'd be able to go through and keep a relationship with her but after that she seems more like a fuck buddy than a love interest. She seems the type to get bored and move on after a few weeks.

I do like the idea that you can't have all the women though, even if Anne could be a long term thing.

Makes choices more meaningful plus replayability. Having multiple women on the go is great in harem games but I doubt it would make much sense here.

It's usually easier to figure out the romance arc in most stories, there is usually one stand out girl above the others but I have to give credit where it's due, you made the characters here unique and interesting to the point where I have no idea what the hell i'm going to do.

I'd like to stick with Anne but Helga is adorable and Helena is a great character as is Alanna. I haven't gone down the other path yet though. Basically, you made my game life difficult.

Well, I for one think that your relationship with her can become something much more and stronger. Because as I see it, she never had some longer relationship (at least not one that we know of), and you first started as fuck buddies, open kind of relationship. But clearly, we can see that her character is developing feelings toward MC (various dialogues points at it), and given the circumstances if we don't fuck something up (wrong choices etc.), we can be in great, honest relationship with her. That's my take on her.
P.S. She is the best girl in this game ;)
Anne is my favourite and I do hope it does develop but I do need to find another one in case things don't go that way with her.

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes