riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think my biggest concern really is for the MC.

I mean, he goes to the gym and runs but he eats an awful lot of bacon.

We all love bacon but it's pretty much all he eats.
Hahahahaha!! He's a real chance of suffering from hardening of the arteries!!

Reactions: Namco15

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
This game is really good and those who haven't played it, should give it a try.
Well written interesting story and some lovely girls on top of that :) (pun intended)
This game deserves more backers on Patreon.
Keep up the very good work Novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This game is really good and those who haven't played it, should give it a try.
Well written interesting story and some lovely girls on top of that :) (pun intended)
This game deserves more backers on Patreon.
Keep up the very good work Novel
Thanks. I don't know. With each update, I like the result of my work less and less, especially update 0.5. If it wasn't for patreon, I'd redo it. Soon release. Testing the upgrade.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Well, I have only been a Patron for a month and I think the game is great.
Looking forward to next update, but please take the time you need to finish it.
P.S. Don't judge yourself too harshly. You are creating something really good :)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks. I don't know. With each update, I like the result of my work less and less, especially update 0.5. If it wasn't for patreon, I'd redo it. Soon release. Testing the upgrade.
I kinda get why you don't like it soo much. In some way, the story after 2 update lost its soul. Don't get me wrong I still love the game and the story but in some way, I feel the last 2 updates were just soulless. Its like when I was doing my homework, I just had to make sure it was correct and write it down.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I kinda get why you don't like it soo much. In some way, the story after 2 update lost its soul. Don't get me wrong I still love the game and the story but in some way, I feel the last 2 updates were just soulless. Its like when I was doing my homework, I just had to make sure it was correct and write it down.
I agree. Well, 0.5 is even worse. I would have it remade. Fatigue and frustration also affected. Let's see if 0.6 comes out better.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
no problem in revising a developing story. it's the reason why feedback is important.
No. I'll finish the story. If you alter the "Zigzags" then take from the beginning, completely changing the gameplay. Maybe someday I'll do it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No. I'll finish the story. If you alter the "Zigzags" then take from the beginning, completely changing the gameplay. Maybe someday I'll do it.
make a game+ version after you finish the original project ;)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
make a game+ version after you finish the original project ;)
Yeah, maybe someday a remake. Anyone interested please send your vision of the story. But in any case, it's not soon.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah, maybe someday a remake. Anyone interested please send your vision of the story. But in any case, it's not soon.
you don't even have to change the complete game, you sketch a little changed background and re-do only picked scenes

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
you don't even have to change the complete game, you sketch a little changed background and re-do only picked scenes
Part of the script and part of the art. Anyway, I don't think I'm making it worse than others. I'm doing worse than I could.

Reactions: the66

TopCat

May 7, 2017
You're being too hard on yourself. This is a great game, the character's depth and personality really seems well thought and developed, it got me really involved. I'm a musician and composer, and we artists always feel that our work is perfectible. I almost never feel truly happy with my work, I'm my worst critic. But the alternative is either not releasing anything because it will never be "truly done". So, maybe the work you've done is perfectible, could have done something better, but that's the way it was done and released, no point in changing the past now. But the work is not completed, so you can still correct what you didn't like for the continued development of the project. Improve and build for an awesome climax and closure and you won't even remember that you didn't feel good about release 0.5 or whatever.

This is good work. Feel proud for it. I'd be a patron if I wasn't so poor (being a musician and all) :confounded: Sorry about that.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being poor is not something to be embarrassed about. There's nothing wrong about it. Your few dollars won't make me happier anyway.

When I was saying that I didn't want to keep working on the game because there was no support, I meant another thing. I was looking on other projects and the amount of people that supported them and I got one thing, they will have no interest in my project given the genre of the game.

Thank you. There're still plenty of mistakes in the game. It's my first experience. The 0.5 update isn't as good as it really could be, however, it's not so bad.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I think it is pretty common for creators, whether it is writers, musicians, artists, crafters, game makers or any other creative people out there, to look back on what they made earlier and think "I could have done better".
As you learn and get better at what you do, the things you made earlier could have been better, but you only know this with the knowledge and experience you have now.
You should be proud of the game you have made so far. Make that knowledge and experience show in the future updates :)
Cheers and best wishes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but when playing the English version on the day that you come home and find Anna on the couch. It says *fucking herself with a big black vibrator.* The vibrator isn't black it's pinkish in color so I altered it to *fucking herself with a big fucking vibrator.*

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes