sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I don't see why any nationality would mather? I mean it doesn't matter where you are from.

Btw I still haven't played the new update and I probably won't be able in the next couple of days. I'll try to play it ASAP.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I just had the first full playthrough with Helga, and i must say it felt weird refusing Anne. Although, i think you can still date Helga later without refusing Anne, right? It's not clear from the walkthrough, so maybe i should test it. Loved the Helga content, though.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
mate, it's his game, he wants to make a game with a Russian setting, it's his right

You asked for a black chick, he doesn't have plans/doesn't want to include it, end of story
It's not even about what I don't want. I just always refuse requests to add content if I didn't plan it.
Even for money. My bullets this know and respect this stance. Who needs not likes, can not play.
It's hard to joke with Google translator. Who's permanent, explain that I don't know the language and what I write may be garbled translation.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's not even about what I don't want. I just always refuse requests to add content if I didn't plan it.
Even for money. My bullets this know and respect this stance. Who needs not likes, can not play.
It's hard to joke with Google translator. Who's permanent, explain that I don't know the language and what I write may be garbled translation.
you don't have to justify your decisions
you're da king amongst us peasants, at least in this thread :hushedface:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Practice makes perfect! ;)
English is only a second language to me, but might have had more practice with it in my years.
Anyways, it is good you explain the use of humor above, because it indeed is difficult to make jokes using the Google translator.

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
you don't have to justify your decisions
you're da king amongst us peasants, at least in this thread :hushedface:
I just politely refused. As far as the language barrier allowed.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Great game, sure it will get the recognition it deservers with some time! Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I started playing this "game", it started well, but I couldn't play it to the end of the available version. The reason is: The game keeps making decisions for the player. It's not fun like that. The player should be able to choose who he is interested in. Version 0.51.01 made my character look like he was interested in a girl I had no interest in, and made him have sex with two characters I just despised. GAME OVER for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game seems like it could have been great but you are given no choices where it matters at all, sorry its not for me.

You are forced into relationships that to me are bullshit without choice, enjoy your none choice game.

Reactions: Heitcaho

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yep, immediate exception error.

EDIT: Moved my saves and deleted all old content (I had overwritten the old files), extracted fresh and it works fine.
confirmed :)

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The MC in this game has the emotional range of a thirteen year old. So fucking dramatic over every little thing. Starting to feel like Vlad isn't an asshole at all. He could just see the stupid on our face and knew we needed a punch.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes