Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, the gentle way is for my "main" playthrough. Ann is the top of my list but Helga is close behind so it's going to be one of those I end up with. I think Alanna is great but as of now she doesn't have the same appeal Ann and Helga have but i'm going to make sure she gets out of there.

To be honest, I can't really make any solid plans for any of them yet. I didn't like Helga until this update, I only went on her route to see what happened and I really enjoyed it so she went from being barely noticed in my runs to instant second place but there is only a small fraction between her and Ann.

I want to check the forceful route out for the blonde in the deans office. I have a thing for women like her. A bit a forceful attitude, knows what she wants kinda thing. I want to see what she's about.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@novel you are one of the best devs out here, i really hope soon you get to that goal and update your pc so we can get more nice updates, i really enjoy your game and writings.
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:;)

Reactions: Namco15 and novel

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, the gentle way is for my "main" playthrough. Ann is the top of my list but Helga is close behind so it's going to be one of those I end up with. I think Alanna is great but as of now she doesn't have the same appeal Ann and Helga have but i'm going to make sure she gets out of there.

To be honest, I can't really make any solid plans for any of them yet. I didn't like Helga until this update, I only went on her route to see what happened and I really enjoyed it so she went from being barely noticed in my runs to instant second place but there is only a small fraction between her and Ann.

I want to check the forceful route out for the blonde in the deans office. I have a thing for women like her. A bit a forceful attitude, knows what she wants kinda thing. I want to see what she's about.
Helena was cool til i found out she was dating that asshole now i don't care about her. Wish you had a option rather to help her or not i would not help not for awhile atleast make her see how stupid she is. Looks like Helga was raped the way she acted

Last edited:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The author is Russian-speaking. Nobody sent and not rude. All claims should be sent to:

1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, I do not write incest games only because of one reason, to encourage people like that guy (no incest-no game) to fap not only on relatives. If I can prove that other girls are no worse than your relatives to at least one person, then my goal is compeleted.

She will.

3)
I give them as many passing options, see how much is needed. You can choose any of the girls. In the rest of the rule the ball gonna be me. Sorry.

4)
With any of the main characters, both good and bad endings are possible.

5)
The author would not leave a girl in trouble and you this option he will not give!:)

1) The game will have an ending when all the characters are revealed. With each of the characters, you need at least 2 sex scenes.
In a whole in plans 4 + - renewal.

2) Inability to choose a name due to the fact that the author is Russian-speaking. In our language it is technically difficult to implement.

3) Feedback write as conveniently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The author is Russian-speaking. Nobody sent and not rude. All claims should be sent to:

1) You know, I do not write incest games only because of one reason, to encourage people like that guy (no incest-no game) to fap not only on relatives. If I can prove that other girls are no worse than your relatives to at least one person, then my goal is compeleted.

She will.

3) I give them as many passing options, see how much is needed. You can choose any of the girls. In the rest of the rule the ball gonna be me. Sorry.

4) With any of the main characters, both good and bad endings are possible.

5) The author would not leave a girl in trouble and you this option he will not give!:)

Alanna Victoria had to go into update 0.5, but because of the volume of the event, had to postpone.
Hope Helga was not raped might find out soon on day 13.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

woman from the dean’s office did i somehow forget her or do i met her later?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hope Helga was not raped might find out soon on day 13.
No she wasn't, it's brought up on the beach date.

That beach date turned Helga from side character I was ignoring to joint top girl with Ann.

Before that I just wanted Ann and no one else but after spending time with Helga I am having a bit of trouble.

Ann is my top girl but Helga is just so adorable during that date it makes it hard to stick to my guns.

Add to that Alanna looked awesome at the end of the update.

woman from the dean’s office did i somehow forget her or do i met her later?
It's the short hair blonde in the office when you get called in after sleeping with Alanna.

There is no content with her yet but i'm interested to see what she's all about.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Everybody's talking like the beach scene is the only Helga date. If you restart and play a strictly Helga route (early choices make a huge difference) there's a nice first "date" at the park as well. I'm so in lust!

@novel, you said you weren't happy with this update... as far as I'm concerned, it's one of the best so far.

Now, on to finish the Ann route, the Helena route, the Alanna route... I'll be busy until the next update.
Is there a walkthrough for each route? i think i did the park with Helga.

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Fuck Helga or Helena, the red headed Olivia rules of course after Anne and Alanna :heartcoveredeyes:

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Thank you, I`ve just recently started to work with graphics and I do my best to improve the quality.
This game is really entertaining, You're doing a great job Novel.
I'm impressed with the way you telling the story.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There are a couple of times you meet at the park after school, but you have to ask her out for this one and back out of the gym visit with Ann.
i'll have to play the game a few times it looks like an hope we get a full walkthrough.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What a misfortune. I'm just sad now. No, I don't care.

People. If I nose the concept, it was realized. You don't have to play, I don't care. Well, be you elder. No one was going to fulfill your wishes.

I am glad to meet here an adult formed personality.
By reading your answers it looks like you need to learn a lot (and get more mature too) before you can deserve that tag "Game Developer". One hint: A game implies in choices for the player.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
By reading your answers it looks like you need to learn a lot (and get more mature too) before you can deserve that tag "Game Developer". One hint: A game implies in choices for the player.
you stated your point
but if you don't like it, don't play it, no need to get personal ;)
I'm sorry you're disappointed. Or not sorry... Would you mind if I didn't care?
in my opinion you're doing a fine job with your game, but if you're responding to to each criticism and takes it personally, you won't have time to develop your game :)
read what we chatter, like it, hate it, even learn from it but do your damn job and develop a game :evilsmile:
(please read it twice before getting angry with me)

Reactions: UncleVT and ZacroN

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
What?)))
I don't waste time answering questions like that. Google translate, 5 seconds)
Novel, I really like your game. It's one of my favorite game so far. Just forget the haters, You will always receive negative feedback. When you sell any product or release a movie, some people might like it and some will hate it. Just take it easy and keep up with good work. Wish you all the best!

Reactions: proximus and novel

albul

Jun 8, 2017
What?)))
I don't waste time answering questions like that. Google translate, 5 seconds)
I think he refers to two going out (marked by `beer` icon) events where if you click it, it says that `You don't have money and should get a job`. Something along those lines.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes