Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm pretty impressed with this game so far. I understand the dialogue can be difficult especially when English isn't your primary language, but not hard to understand though. Adultgameson described this as an incest game. Are you planning to introduce family members as well? I wouldn't mind seeing cunnilingus and more breast squeezing and feeding. Can't wait for your next installment, and keep up the good work!

Reactions: novel

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks. Oh, it's a shame I didn't learn English at school)
Do not worry my friend! English is actually quite easy to learn if you just put some effort into it. Believe in your capability, enjoy making your game and ignore the haters. Good luck with your game dude! :)

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I'll reply to your question:
1) At first, I'm cool with cunnilingus
2) Secondly, breast squeezing may be in the future but I don't promise anything

Regarding incest and its influence on the game industry.

I don't mind this fetish but I do mind creating dozens of absolutely identical silly incest games with only one purpose, to drain as much money as possible from not very clever but wealthy men. Incest is a banal plot and I don't want to work on it. You can come up with a well-written plot with no holes in it, with a lot of different psychological tricks but as long as there're a bunch of feeble minded people around, I won't work on it. Well, as a matter of fact, the MC lived with his mother in the first version of the game. There wouldn't be sex between them though. They would lived their lives but there would be slightly erotic situations. But after taking another glance at the situation in the game industry I decided to change mom with Anne and I believe I did the right thing.

Do not worry my friend! English is actually quite easy to learn if you just put some effort into it. Believe in your capability, enjoy making your game and ignore the haters. Good luck with your game dude! :)
Thanks. To the haters, I don't care.

@novel , i "hate" you!
Why you had to make Helga the cutest thing in this game!? :p
Life is pain.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
If you tear Ann's panties "clean off her body" how do you, 2 pages later in the scene, "move her panties aside" to get to her pussy?

The Day 19 shower & breakfast dialogues are swapped after taking a run with one more lap.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
If you tear Ann's panties "clean off her body" how do you, 2 pages later in the scene, "move her panties aside" to get to her pussy?

The Day 19 shower & breakfast dialogues are swapped after taking a run with one more lap.
Regarding problem in text with panties, please, send us pictures of this text in the game if you can. As for the second one, we're well aware of that and it's already fixed, we just didn't want to update the game because of this small problem but thank you anyway.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes