sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@novel I really like your story and writing skills so i'm really worried that you're going to leave the game. And btw I have that feeling that after the last patch and the outcome of it you kinda want to stop developing the game. I don't want this amazing game to lose its creator and I hope I'm wrong but I just wanted to tell you that the best things take time. In my country we have a saying and I don't know if I'm going to translate it good but I'll give my best try.
Good things come to those who wait or No pain, no gain
These are the best that comes to my mind but im going to write it in my own language maybe you'll understand them
Трай/Чакай бабо за хубост

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I can't tell if I'm closing the project. At the moment, I'm developing and update 0.5 will be released. In case of closing, I will announce it in advance anyway.

Reactions: Grayfox and Krull

edensjoker

Jun 11, 2017
I've never commented on anything on here before, but I just felt I needed to tell you how good this was. It was quite gripping, from the start till, well, the middle. I do hope you continue to make this and eventually finish it, but good luck with your future endeavors.

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
This is one of the best examples of a branching story done well on the site. Also, the girls are beautiful and their personalities compelling.
It's great, and thank you for it

Reactions: Namco15 and novel
D

Deleted member 363645

Holy shit this game is good. only a matter of time before it bangs

Reactions: novel
Nov 25, 2017
I finished reading the comic expanding the world of ToML. I think the setting is when Anne was still in college with Thea. For those who want to get more background of the best girl Anne!

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I finished reading the comic expanding the world of ToML. I think the setting is when Anne was still in college with Thea. For those who want to get more background of the best girl Anne!
:)
Several options were suggested. When will part 2, everyone will know what comic book. Make your bets gentlemen:)

surajboss

Dec 28, 2017
Hey bro. I like this game very much, please do not leave this game in middle.. please complete.. this game,.. we really like your work bro,, we appreciate it lot... And we loved to hear updates from you about this game.. storyline is amazing bro...hope you will..continue this project

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey bro. I like this game very much, please do not leave this game in middle.. please complete.. this game,.. we really like your work bro,, we appreciate it lot... And we loved to hear updates from you about this game.. storyline is amazing bro...hope you will..continue this project
Thanks for your review. Regarding proposal to finish the game... I had a conversation with a translator not so lnog ago. I gave him an example of an incest game which was published on one of the biggest russian sites. I'm not gonna name the game. I don't have anything against the author of this game, his work and his way of making money... Everyone chooses what's best for him. It's just another sis-incest game... and it has crazy low rating. It has +2 likes (my game has +263, just for example) and it has a lot of negative commentaries. What's more important is that he gets 200$ for two updates on patreon while I have 350$ for 4 updates... It really fucked me up, you know. So I came to the conclusion that most of the people just doesn't like my game. I have no interest in working on incest game. Well, I'm currently working on the game but I can't say for sure how much longer I can keep doing this. It's too hard sometimes and drains a lot of energy and time.

Reactions: UncleVT

deejay12

May 4, 2017
Thanks for your review. Regarding proposal to finish the game... I had a conversation with a translator not so lnog ago. I gave him an example of an incest game which was published on one of the biggest russian sites. I'm not gonna name the game. I don't have anything against the author of this game, his work and his way of making money... Everyone chooses what's best for him. It's just another sis-incest game... and it has crazy low rating. It has +2 likes (my game has +263, just for example) and it has a lot of negative commentaries. What's more important is that he gets 200$ for two updates on patreon while I have 350$ for 4 updates... It really fucked me up, you know. So I came to the conclusion that most of the people just doesn't like my game. I have no interest in working on incest game. Well, I'm currently working on the game but I can't say for sure how much longer I can keep doing this. It's too hard sometimes and drains a lot of energy and time.
I doubt it’s that people don’t like your game, it’s just that people haven’t tried it yet because it’s not “Big/popular” or incest related. I highly believe that if people tried your game they will too fall in love with it just as I have.

Your big break will come...

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well as the person above said the most people just aren't heard of your game. If u spend a bit more time to popularize your game I'm sure that it will be a big success. I even have an idea. Some time ago when I didn't trust this site and I was just getting into adult games and didn't know any site similar to this i used to watch YouTube videos of a games (mainly Big Brother Dreams of Desire and Dual Family) and there were a lot of viewers in the video. So maybe you can come up with some sort of advertising in this way if you offer someone who has this type of content in his channel and gets a lot of views on the videos this version of your game so he can make a video of it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The AD requires money and I still need to upgrade my PC that will cost me about 1000$. Let's see a result after a couple more updates.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
The AD requires money and I still need to upgrade my PC that will cost me about 1000$. Let's see a result after a couple more updates.
I wasn't talking about paying for advertising. I was talking about to offer someone to play your game and if they like it (im sure they will) to make a video and all the money from the video (if it has any money idk these days with current youtube rules) to go to him. Something like i give you my game for free and if you like it pls make a video about it or if you dont just forget that you ever played it. I think that there are youtubers that will agree to this and u have nothing to lose if you already released the game publicly and offered it to somebody for free.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes