novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I'm concerned, no one will do something for free in this sphere i.e. blogging. That's how they get paid.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, i love this game. Found it by mistake, and now pledged on patreon. I know some creators think of f95zone as a pirate site, but if it wasn't for it, i wouldn't have found this game.

I always just read posts on this forum, for this game i had to make an exception.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
gulls-they such as there is
When available, I'll change the payment method.
Damn, i love this game. Found it by mistake, and now pledged on patreon. I know some creators think of f95zone as a pirate site, but if it wasn't for it, i wouldn't have found this game.

I always just read posts on this forum, for this game i had to make an exception.
Thanks.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Just finished playing it. I have to say that this game is really good.
Characters aesthetics, graphics, story, humour, sex scenes, all is very well done.
Probably english is the only (very small) flaw, but it's still perfectly understandable (and it's a lot better than mine!)
A "not serious" question to the dev: where can I find this "godsforsaken" paradise on the map?
Thank you @novel ;)

Reactions: N7 and novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
started off a bit slow. also quite some repetitiveness. however characters and story are not bad.
If I did now, I would have slightly changed the storyline part at the beginning.
But not much. There are a few unfortunate moments.
The story is taking place anywhere you can imagine. Just keep in mind the difference between the author's mentality and yours, players. Naturally, even the way characters think may differ from what you're used to see. The author is russian and he writes story based upon his real experience.

Reactions: UncleVT

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The story is taking place anywhere you can imagine. Just keep in mind the difference between the author's mentality and yours, players. Naturally, even the way characters think may differ from what you're used to see. The author is russian and he writes story based upon his real experience.
Of course, mine was a joke. I agree with what you wrote and I liked your "mentality" in the game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks. Oh, it's a shame I didn't learn English at school)
It's never too late. Just find someone who knows english and speak with them/him/her. You will learn in few months more than in a years of school.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It's never too late. Just find someone who knows english and speak with them/him/her. You will learn in few months more than in a years of school.
At the moment, I'm a little trained. But still grammar and sentence building, it is difficult.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes