UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not school, University. That's one. We have study on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays. That's two. What the difference, this three:)
In my country too. And four, in school you can't study Law.

Reactions: novel

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
just played this game, and I wanted to ask if any of you know how to progress further from the visit to his Prof. at her apartment? coz my save ends already to credits of the game (game over)? didn't see any story for Helga or any other girls path

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks. The progress of development can, on the main page of the patreon.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

New discord channel, new rewards and other stuff.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anne is so fucking hot , wish that the night scene with her has been more detailed and longer .

The version ends at the teacher's apartment . Hmm looks like the MC will screw her hot teacher again at the next update, looking forward to it

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
1f5e6fc17d6d42a8bcc19b7c4fb87f9b.png

Damn ! Looks like we're gonna have to see some NTR (If MC get into a relationship route with Anne or maybe if you reject Anne route ) in the future , This is Anne and Andrew right ? (MC's good classmate)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 94714

Damn ! Looks like we're gonna have to see some NTR (If MC get into a relationship route with Anne or maybe if you reject Anne route ) in the future , This is Anne and Andrew right ? (MC's good classmate)
WOW , I want to see her and Helena with Andrew in the future .

I hope that there is someone who will do some relation mod like Anne being your big sister roommate (like on the game my sister my roommate) than being a daughter of your father's bestfriend

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 94714

No, that's from a comic with her in....

There is NO NTR here ... none.

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
Novel... just curious... and you are a game developer.. How do you create the pictures? I mean... you are an artist.. its almost imposible to me to draw that also on a paper with pencil.. Do you use photoshop? a special marker for the computer? How is it possible? Thanks for the game, awesome graphics.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Novel... just curious... and you are a game developer.. How do you create the pictures? I mean... you are an artist.. its almost imposible to me to draw that also on a paper with pencil.. Do you use photoshop? a special marker for the computer? How is it possible? Thanks for the game, awesome graphics.
Well, there was a time when I used to draw with a pencil but what I'm doing now is far from real drawing. DAZ isn't about drawing, it's about putting the models into the right position and it would be wrong to call a guy who works in DAZ an artist. Anyway, thank you for your comment, we're doing our best to make our game good.

Reactions: tefanga

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The newest version you can't use saves after day 18 like why though? Some of us people have bad memories and that makes it so we have to try and remember the choices we made.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Since i forget the options i made should i wait for the next update because starting from day 18 means i have to go back and play through some options again? All i remember is i'm dating Ann and Helena i walked her home after party i also got the beach date with Helga an i can't remember how to do both. Is the next update gonna fix it so you can use any save even after day 18?

PS i may have done the same stuff so i think i got it not 100% sure though.

PSS i wish/hope you can be with Ann and Helga but i see this game is not about being with more than one girl no harem for me.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Since i forget the options i made should i wait for the next update because starting from day 18 means i have to go back and play through some options again? All i remember is i'm dating Ann and Helena i walked her home after party i also got the beach date with Helga an i can't remember how to do both. Is the next update gonna fix it so you can use any save even after day 18?

PS i may have done the same stuff so i think i got it not 100% sure though.

PSS i wish/hope you can be with Ann and Helga but i see this game is not about being with more than one girl no harem for me.
The were changes in the parameters in the 18th day after the release of the game. If paremeters are changed, then usage of saves that were made before these changes, will lead to bugs. Your game and saves will be broken. Old saves from the 18th are broken. It's even kind of hard for me to answer you without jokes. I'm well aware that you may not know that development of the game is an extremely hard thing, especially for a small group of people like us, but I guess you should understand the amount of work we do and that it's okay to have mistakes in script or plot. We are not flawless.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes