Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The were changes in the parameters in the 18th day after the release of the game. If paremeters are changed, then usage of saves that were made before these changes, will lead to bugs. Your game and saves will be broken. Old saves from the 18th are broken. It's even kind of hard for me to answer you without jokes. I'm well aware that you may not know that development of the game is an extremely hard thing, especially for a small group of people like us, but I guess you should understand the amount of work we do and that it's okay to have mistakes in script or plot. We are not flawless.
So i started from a save i had right before you tell Ann if you like lesbian sex on day 17 is that save good to start from? I started from that save an i think i got one new scene with Ann nothing else i found was new but i don't have a great memory. From that savepoint i used i got no bugs so i think it worked.
I do know making games can be hard i just did not know you added stuff on a certain day/point in game for that being the reason why you would have to use a save before that point.
But anyway i got to go on beach date with Helga and walked Helena home after party so i'm good.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Communicate with Helga and everything will be fine. 17 the day, if you go the right branch, it's pretty simple.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Communicate with Helga and everything will be fine. 17 the day, if you go the right branch, it's pretty simple.
Yeah i got the beach date with her as for the new event with her i did not get it i think i can't get it since i want on the gym date with Ann so i missed the event with Helga unless that new event happens some other way.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah i got the beach date with her as for the new event with her i did not get it i think i can't get it since i want on the gym date with Ann so i missed the event with Helga unless that new event happens some other way.
The gym does not block a date on the beach.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The gym does not block a date on the beach.
Not what i was saying i'm talking about the new event that the changelog mentioned for the latest version of the game. I have not seen that new event so i must have done something different!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Not what i was saying i'm talking about the new event that the changelog mentioned for the latest version of the game. I have not seen that new event so i must have done something different!
Perhaps you initially went the wrong way.

Reactions: Catwashere

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
Well, there was a time when I used to draw with a pencil but what I'm doing now is far from real drawing. DAZ isn't about drawing, it's about putting the models into the right position and it would be wrong to call a guy who works in DAZ an artist. Anyway, thank you for your comment, we're doing our best to make our game good.
Thanks for the answer. Actually you are an artist :D (creating the game it is) Great work tho. Thanks for sharing.
I would love how to make a game, actually I only work on JAVA and C, maybe C++ thats all.. not modeling or stuffs..
If any time you need a hand I can help, even on translations if neccesaries, english to spanish. Greetings.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this game just another harem game or does it have romantic routes?
There is no harem.

At the moment the MC is kinda "dating" his room mate but it's an open relationship. You then have a choice depending on how you handle the sex scene with the teacher. After that you get different women depending on if you were gentle with the teacher or not.

Being rough locks you out of some girls but opens up others.

Out of those you then get to pick one. If you go on the date with Helga it locks out Helena and vice versa.

I guess at some point you will have to choose between them.

It's not pokemon, you aint collecting them all.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
..how u gonna explain when u choos helga go into date helena will walk away and if you choose olivia at the party you only get h scene and no conversation with helena
How do you get the Olivia scene? I think I tried everything but can'y get her...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Right now, 195 renders and 3 animations are ready. Each animation consists of 15 frames. Soon we will release the alpha version. Full 0.6 update will be released later in May. Most of the update is dedicated to Alanna's storyline.
If you stayed at home at the end of 0.5, then you will see significantly less content in 0.6.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes