Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah , patience is the key for the likes of us who want to play the game but can't afford to pledge for some reason , As for me I am still a college student no work yet , just relying on allowance from my parents

Reactions: proximus

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah , patience is the key for the likes of us who want to play the game but can't afford to pledge for some reason , As for me I am still a college student no work yet , just relying on allowance from my parents
It's okay if you don't support us with money. I've already said that before. Everyone has different income. Besides, you can always find a way to help developers. Everything depends on your skills and desire to help :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Kasey For what to merge the version with bugs, to their fixes, it is not absolutely clear.

This version contains bugs. Saves from this version will not work on version 0.7. Fixes not yet done.
I do not recommend to play until fix.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You know what Novel .... we're falling out.

I try and stay faithful to Ann, I do that I know we'll have a good pay off. I manage to turn down both Helena and Helga and then you throw Alanna at me like that.

So I managed to stay faithful for 10 minutes.

I blame you entirely for my cheating ways.

How could you make me do that.

U

User_10739

You know what Novel .... we're falling out.

I try and stay faithful to Ann, I do that I know we'll have a good pay off. I manage to turn down both Helena and Helga and then you throw Alanna at me like that.

So I managed to stay faithful for 10 minutes.

I blame you entirely for my cheating ways.

How could you make me do that.
This is honestly the first game I have ever felt bad about being a manwhore!

Reactions: Attatta

migor

Apr 29, 2018
Just played this game and like it a lot. Going to start over and make different choices
thanks hope for more great content

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes