Debauchery

Apr 8, 2018
Damn. That photo of the girl on the walk path with the trash bin, lamppost, and the benches feels familiar. I've seen it elsewhere.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Damn. That photo of the girl on the walk path with the trash bin, lamppost, and the benches feels familiar. I've seen it elsewhere.
Are you aware that the models are essentially the same for everyone?)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete saved files for the mac version? I haven't played the game for a while, so I want to play the game with a clean slate. Also, I'm starting to miss my girl Helga.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How much freedom is there? is it heavily scripted or you can advance with the girls however you like?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developers have reported many times, which saves should not be used. I'm tired of repeating it... Tests and developed and cartridges and no one such no.

Perhaps there are mistakes that we have not caught. But not in such quantity. And the main mistake is people who do not know how to read the warning.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Is there any content that takes place after the date with helena? I tried and the game just takes me to the 0.5 ending.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is there any content that takes place after the date with helena? I tried and the game just takes me to the 0.5 ending.
Give your save, I do not understand what you place. The game is very much and long tested and no one has problems. Tested my patron. Developers tested. If there is a problem solution one. New game.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes