BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Give your save, I do not understand what you place. The game is very much and long tested and no one has problems. Tested my patron. Developers tested. If there is a problem solution one. New game.
I am not sure if these are the right saves, if these are the wrong saves tell me and I will change them.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Alright thanks
All, thank you, you indeed found bug in the frost. Need to fix. It is little popular and goes around the content, it just forgot about it. The truth of this thread content is not too much.
There were so many false reports that I almost missed the real mistake.

U

User_32285

nice update novel, ( i love alanna, i cant wait to see the choice start a relationship with alanna XD)
It might allready be in (stay the night option), I didn't look at script or anything, the choice just "felt" as having some significance.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, a couple of conversations with Alanna seem to hint at the relationship starting properly.

It might not be the full start but it looks like it locks it in for future.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
After playing it through, kind of an odd choice by anne to be in love with the MC... I figured if anyone in this game would want an open relationship it would be her. I mean we still dont even know where she goes at night, or am I missing something?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After playing it through, kind of an odd choice by anne to be in love with the MC... I figured if anyone in this game would want an open relationship it would be her. I mean we still dont even know where she goes at night, or am I missing something?
Work, she says that in one of the earlier conversations.

It also comes out early on that despite her teasing she's not very experienced at sex so the MC thinking she was a slut was way off.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ann is very much loved and open relationship with her, would be offensive to many players. If that's what you wanted, I'll disappoint you.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.62.01 (0.62.02 is out)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:652667A67E53A5315BF989172BAA1C20915E2C5C&xl=1073203764&dn=Twists_of_My_Life.torrent

Reactions: if95

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
Ann is sexy but since i fucked her in the 1st episode i lost interest and moved to helga and helena.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ann is the best in game i have a save where i ditch everyone just for her can you make a incest patch for her like sister i dont know anything then i must have made it myself.
No, I do not want to make incest patch. If anyone needs it, let him do it.

Mah man, I totally get you. I'm in the same spot. Ann is the best, closely followed by Alanna. Man
@novel why are you torturing us!!
That's life.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes