Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
It's really unfair. Allana wins with all these teenage chicks in every dimension. I hope that dev in the next upgrades will give us a chance to choose her. I do not have any doubts yet.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can choose her.

The only way you can't get with Alanna is if you were rough with her the first time, it closes her path down completely.

Edit - still find it hilarious that people ask for an incest patch in a game with zero incest.

Reactions: Centurion and WaerM

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
You can choose her.

The only way you can't get with Alanna is if you were rough with her the first time, it closes her path down completely.

Edit - still find it hilarious that people ask for an incest patch in a game with zero incest.
Yeah, all these chipmunks seeking incest.. Allana as your lost and found big sister, Helga as little sis, and Adolf as Biggest, whatever :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Android version unplayable. Options end up off the screen. So makes it nigh impossible to know what choice your making lol

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Android version unplayable. Options end up off the screen. So makes it nigh impossible to know what choice your making lol
We are not testing the Android version. And we don't really want to let it out. There are a lot of difficulties with this. Will emerge time-will check.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I'm trying to follow "Helga love path" to be only with her, but im forced to fuck Olivia at the party? You cant avoid this?

Risael

May 14, 2017
I'm trying to follow "Helga love path" to be only with her, but im forced to fuck Olivia at the party? You cant avoid this?
Of course you can avoid it, just don't hit Vlad when you have the chance. Pick the "stay silent" option and you will be fine.

Reactions: bigmen

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
We are not testing the Android version. And we don't really want to let it out. There are a lot of difficulties with this. Will emerge time-will check.
@booom313 does android builds for devs. He is very good should consider getting a working android build. My wife loves this game but only plays them on tablet. Only thing stopping us from pledging.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@booom313 If he is interested, consider the options.

@booom313 does android builds for devs. He is very good should consider getting a working android build. My wife loves this game but only plays them on tablet. Only thing stopping us from pledging.
What is your tablet model? At me on the previous version everything normally opened.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
All rests on the lock of time to elaborate the script. Close your eyes, I don't know... Or press CTRL and skip quickly. This is undoubtedly wrong and prevents to get used to the role, but nothing can be done. Perhaps in the next version we will fix it.
Of course you can avoid it, just don't hit Vlad when you have the chance. Pick the "stay silent" option and you will be fine.
No, of course it was necessary to make the option to go. I agree here.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i love how innocent helga is, how Smart and mature alanna is, and how lovely and wild is ann, helena seems kind to me but i dont know what to make of her..... i kind of liked Olivia a bit... but she fucking the dean made me loss interest in her (@novel i dont think she will be one of the main characters ...will she?¿?)
on a side note i dont like Andrew and the choices we have to hook him up with ann ( i dont like other npc fucking the main love interest in a game , good to know that is not case and we have a option to say "NO"xD)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes