May 20, 2017
i love how innocent helga is, how Smart and mature alanna is, and how lovely and wild is ann, helena seems kind to me but i dont know what to make of her..... i kind of liked Olivia a bit... but she fucking the dean made me loss interest in her (@novel i dont think she will be one of the main characters ...will she?¿?)
on a side note i dont like Andrew and the choices we have to hook him up with ann ( i dont like other npc fucking the main love interest in a game , good to know that is not case and we have a option to say "NO"XD)
Decided to end it with Helena for Ann. MC and Ann have all the sparks while Helena feels like a slow buildup to ordinary things. Had to lie to Ann though, hope that doesn't screw up the future or the MC-Alanna's Relationship.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have a playthrough for Helga and i'll probably do one for the other girls at some point to see their paths but my main one is, and will always be, for Ann.

Her and Alanna are my favourites but Ann just hits the top spot. She's the one I want the MC to end up with at the end of my playthrough.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
May be, someone has already report the bug, and I Don't know if it's only me, but it seems that only the Alanna path work correctly. If I made any choise against the "full" path, i got an error like that (Last version 0.62)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day21.rpy", line 3367, in <module>
NameError: name 'ja_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day21.rpyc", line 3367, in script
  File "XXXXXXX\ToML-0.62.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "XXXXXXXX\ToML-0.62.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/day21.rpy", line 3367, in <module>
NameError: name 'ja_points' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Зигзаги моей жизни 0.62.00
Thu May 24 22:25:00 2018
Last version

I call the full path when i do all choises in order to be with her. :).

Else : Great Game/Novel, I'm looking forward the get the next update :). (I can't decide between Alanna, Ann and Helena)

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Couldn't find the data folder in my mobile. Can someone tell me which folder I gotta put my save file?

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@novel: congratultations. You have a real talent to write sex scenes, it's awesomely erotic, a great success
On the other hand, the scene un the dark with alanna, is invisible on my screen, maybe use a full moon light throw the windows to make it visible. I'm not a fan of unatural breasts but i like alanna, even if i prefer ann. Helga as somthing "not human" in her face that i can't define.
I have also bugs everywhere if i take other paths than the main. I just copied the "saves" folder from the previous version to the newest. Maybe it is a compatibility pb.
Once again, congratulation, it is a very very good game.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel: congratultations. You have a real talent to write sex scenes, it's awesomely erotic, a great success
On the other hand, the scene un the dark with alanna, is invisible on my screen, maybe use a full moon light throw the windows to make it visible. I'm not a fan of unatural breasts but i like alanna, even if i prefer ann. Helga as somthing "not human" in her face that i can't define.
I have also bugs everywhere if i take other paths than the main. I just copied the "saves" folder from the previous version to the newest. Maybe it is a compatibility pb.
Once again, congratulation, it is a very very good game.
Old saves could be a problem. Start a new game. Scenes are dark. Maybe I should have played with the light.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Developers have reported many times, which saves should not be used. I'm tired of repeating it... Tests and developed and cartridges and no one such no.

Perhaps there are mistakes that we have not caught. But not in such quantity. And the main mistake is people who do not know how to read the warning.
Repeat that again
I had too much wax in my ear

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Any save file ... I keep running into bugs with the save i'm using from a few updates ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you encounter errors, you need to send them. Perhaps you have already made mistakes in old saves from 0.4 or 0.5. I played the game many times and always reached the end. At the moment a known bug with Helga, if she is rejected.
Bug those who did not go to Alina.
Everything else is passable.
Start a new game and do not distract the developers. We've got enough work to do. And for today, only one person brought on a real bug. Everyone else just can't read.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you encounter errors, you need to send them. Perhaps you have already made mistakes in old saves from 0.4 or 0.5. I played the game many times and always reached the end. At the moment a known bug with Helga, if it is rejected.
Mistake those who did not go to Alina.
Everything else is passable.
Start a new game and do not distract the developers then. We've got enough work to do. And for today, only one person brought on a real bug. Everyone else just can't read.
I was joking bud that's why I posted the pic of the tongue poke.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
English is not my spoken language. So maybe there are some mistakes, sorry for that.

The graphics are really good, but the plot is kind of weird at some points.
When you wanna have sex all over the place, then all is fine. But when you wanna stick to only one girl/woman, then the plot is messed up.

First round i played with the walkthrough > a bit weird but a good story

Second round i stucked only to Alanna > besides i had sex with Ann (no choice possible) it worked

Third round i stucked only to Helena (remember MC like her)>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't tested it further, but i think the plot need some work, when you want to stick to only one girl/woman. Also i think a choice would be fine to have sex with x-girl/woman.

Overall a good work. So far nice and sexy scenes with a good graphic. You can enjoy the story when you play with the walkthrough. Only when you don't want x-girl/woman, then there are some mistakes.

Thank you for your hard work. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: bigmen and novel
Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete saved files for the mac version?
See this thread and substitute ToML for DepravedAwakening

Drag them to the trash bin.
I don't understand what you mean by that.
Hmmmmm
Dear jezaru: try not to be too foolish. But if you must then do so elsewhere. Welcome to my "ignore" list.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes