Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Fuck this game(in a good way) So many choices. Dev I'm just going to unpack it lol. I want all of the females except the one that tried to play me. lol

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not fair @novel was tryna stay faithful to Ann but after this update with Alanna
Well that is the thing that I don't like in vanilla . It's better for both Ann and MC to just stay friends with benefits so they will still be free and save the romance in the end after the MC gets tired of chasing women

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Great game, novel. Totally smitten with Ann. The other women are quite stunning as well. Especially the teacher. Keep up the good work.
Totally agree. Novel awesome. Loved the fashion taste of dev for girls also. Especially Ann's lingeries made my day last night.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
i love how innocent helga is, how Smart and mature alanna is, and how lovely and wild is ann, helena seems kind to me but i dont know what to make of her..... i kind of liked Olivia a bit... but she fucking the dean made me loss interest in her (@novel i dont think she will be one of the main characters ...will she?¿?)
on a side note i dont like Andrew and the choices we have to hook him up with ann ( i dont like other npc fucking the main love interest in a game , good to know that is not case and we have a option to say "NO"XD)
Well , that is the reason why they both agree to stay friends with benefits right ? And you won't have a problem with Andrew hooking up with Ann as long as it's optional just think about others who want to see some thrill by seeing Ann with another guy (Atleast Andrew is not an asshole like Helen's bf) so making it optional is being fair

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
A lot of people write about lack of possibility to pursue only one route ignoring others. Yeah, you can call it a flaw, however, even in irl you don't always have a choice. Anyway, I'm trying to create a world where everything you do have some impact on future and sometimes it works out. You may not notice it playing the game but there are tens of conditions in the game. Keep in mind, that's my first project and I'm not good at it yet. If you had to sleep with a girl against your will... Just close your eyes or hold CTRL and wait for it to go away.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well , that is the reason why they both agree to stay friends with benefits right ? And you won't have a problem with Andrew hooking up with Ann as long as it's optional just think about others who want to see some thrill by seeing Ann with another guy (Atleast Andrew is not an asshole like Helen's bf) so making it optional is being fair
I must not read your posts. :p I didn't meet those guys and Olivia yet.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
A lot of people write about lack of possibility to pursue only one route ignoring others. Yeah, you can call it a flaw, however, even in irl you don't always have a choice. Anyway, I'm trying to create a world where everything you do have some impact on future and sometimes it works out. You may not notice it playing the game but there are tens of conditions in the game. Keep in mind, that's my first project and I'm not good at it yet. If you had to sleep with a girl against your will... Just close your eyes or hold CTRL and wait for it to go away.
Lovely. :) I just noticed 2 routes till now. I created a save for it after first sex with Alanna Victoria.
I don't mind sleep with any of these girls against my will. :evilsmile: I am looking forward to meet the redhead girl that you mentioned Thea. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Centurion and novel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Keep in mind, that's my first project and I'm not good at it yet. If you had to sleep with a girl against your will... Just close your eyes or hold CTRL and wait for it to go away.
So far is pretty good, locking the MC in one route/girl should be easy, but with so many girls/options you will have to do entire updates just for one route or two.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
thats why i said im glad is optional, if it was forced i will probably stop playing this game, but i respect it because is optional, both of us can enjoy the game ;)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys.. I played the "latest" version, the one available in the OP, which is 0.62.00 (I know theres a fixed version but I dont see the link for it anywhere) in this thread (and I've read all 52 pages), prolly missed it but meh, didnt encounter any bug..

I wanna ask, for my blind playthrough I picked any "gentleman" response if possible, and being my first playthrough, I wanna get Ann, so I simply pick another option if another girl involved (like theres one where you can pick to talk to either Helga, Helena or return class, I picked the latter). And my final game choice, is I either break up with Anne, or have sex with her, so picking the latter, and I got the end of version 0.5 screen. So thats it for her route?

I actually fall for Ann from a sig (which I now use as well, thanks Krull) in another thread. I'm just gonna try and go for Alanna next since it seems that this version is quite dedicated to her. Also I didnt get 1 outfit of Ann that I wanna see.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't understand much English, but you probably have a bug branch.
We know about it and the next fix will fix it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Deane9850 For Ann you need to pick harsh route at day 13. But you will loose Helga and Alanna in that route.
I don't wanna miss any route of this game therefore i have a backup save at day 13.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This update gives you the chance to "lock in" a relationship with Alanna or turn her down.

The problem is she's so damn hard to turn down.

As a loyal lover for Ann I did do a good thing and made sure I went home after railing the shit out of my teacher for a few hours. I could have been unfaithful and slept in another bed but i'm not that kinda guy.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
@Deane9850 For Ann you need to pick harsh route at day 13. But you will loose Helga and Alanna in that route.
I don't wanna miss any route of this game therefore i have a backup save at day 13.
Harsh route? what? Day 13? the drunk Alanna? I picked 69.. Why do picking a sex scene with her locked me out of Ann's route?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
real life you cant drill every girl you see either. this is a game. dont make it stupid.
Choices need to matter or there is no point to them.

That choice with Alanna the first time is you picking which set of girls you want the chance at, you won't get them all.

By the end it will be you and one woman.

Expecting to get everyone is ridiculous.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes