jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry for you then, this game won't be a harem game.
Lol!! that's where you're wrong, In my game, I'll play ass loads of times in a single day.....Like Groundhog Day.
When my day is done, I'll have put enough baby gravy in all the vagina's, to have them all pregnant.
Even before @novel can even come close to finishing his game.....Lol!!………………...Peace!!

Reactions: UncleVT

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Lol!! that's where you're wrong, In my game, I'll play ass loads of times in a single day.....Like Groundhog Day.
When my day is done, I'll have put enough baby gravy in all the vagina's, to have them all pregnant.
Even before @novel can even come close to finishing his game.....Lol!!………………...Peace!!
You think everyone's been deceived? In fact, you are doing exactly what is required of you. You play. It's called replayability.;)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You are like a rabbit at sex. :D

Reactions: UncleVT and jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You are like a rabbit at sex. :D
I know right?
If dev's would put pregnancy and actual babies into the game, I would quadruple the population. Well, in one game week, Lord knows how many there will be by the end of the game...….Lol!!
Probably enough to fill all of Skyrim...….Wow! I guess you would have to nickname me Peter Cottontail.....Although maybe Cock, instead of Peter....Lol!!……………………….Peace!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Until now, I'm following 3 paths:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know Novel is going to make me leave girls on the road, but I'll keep them and try to add some (coworker, girls in the park) as much as possible :closedtongue:

Gravis_93

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe a stuipid question, but ist there anything new in this update? It stopps after the same scene like the last one did?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe a stuipid question, but ist there anything new in this update? It stopps after the same scene like the last one did?
Perhaps you are trying the same branch that remained with the bug. There were already fixes, but only for patrons. The problem of a bug in the branch, will also be solved.

After this version, there were already fixes, and is preparing another larger. Naturally, we do not plan to release them before the public version. So far, all only for patrons.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
It's just something, amazing. The graphics are great, in places even the animation is there. There is no grinding as such, the choice in the game at first does not affect anything (I thought so), but then opens up a fantasy space. Special thanks for the text, some points, I think, will be impossible to accurately convey in the English version; sometimes it seemed that you read a literary work. What sets the game apart from the majority - it's no peeking, stroking and preliminaries (well, almost) ... slipped, fell and ... went all the way. From the minuses (already written above) the morning menu of the character: Well, the student can not eat 2 fried eggs and a piece of bacon every day. Pasta. Mashed potatoes. Pizza order, in the end. Next, the location. Some I have already seen somewhere. Worse than them could only be the standard physiognomy of the protagonist. More often I began to make conservation, then obviously it is worth play again most of the plot branches.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
About their shortcomings, we know and they there is. And if we do not rule them, then we simply can not or senseless. Morning menu rudiment certain ideas, which I just did not implement. At one point, I was having a crisis of ideas and I just didn't know what to write about. And now the density of the plot has gone so that there is simply no time to make a new menu. All the power goes into the story. This is a transitional project, where mechanics were rolled. There were thoughts to make more sandbox, here it is the morning menu. Then I decided to do a branched story and almost forgot about the sandbox. In General, thank you, but at the moment my task is at least six months to complete this game.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Like real life you can't get all the girls you want. :)

Here is save file for you. For Ann don't pick 69.
Its not that I'm arguing that I did not managed to get my harem, I'm asking why my choice girl get locked out in a random girl event? I can accept that I get locked out if I picked another girl explicitly, but I cant imagined how I get locked out based on me picking a sex position with another girl. See the problem? Its a blind playthrough, no way I can tell that is the wrong choice I made and the game didnt even hint at all what I did wrong.

Other then that, I'm enjoying the game, girls clearly have a defined personality and unique to each other and because it lacks 2 things I despised most, NTR and incest.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Deane9850
You didn't sound arguing or asking for harem game. Someone wise took the topic on that direction. :p

About choices, there is no such wrong choice at day 13. It just leads to 2 different path. You right, It isn't clear which leads to Ann in game but that part explained very detailed in the walkthrough.

I can't comment on NTR cause i didn't finish the game. So far i didn't notice NTR.
And you can thank to patreon that incest comes only with patch.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
@Deane9850
About choices, there is no such wrong choice at day 13. It just leads to 2 different path. You right, It isn't clear which leads to Ann in game but that part explained very detailed in the walkthrough.
If the game played out that by having sex with Alanna = Ann blocked off, I can totally accept that. I do have problem with do 69 = No Ann route. :\
And its a blind playthrough..

I certainly don't know what you're talking about. But somehow who the sees NTR... Sometimes no words.
No NTR = Good.
No incest = Good.
This game = Good.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I do not know, maybe for the NRT took the opportunity to introduce a friend to Anya.... But it's a clinical disease then. To introduce your friend with Anya can be a hero with Anya who has no relations. I didn't even give you a choice. Only those, whom this girl not interested in and the optional.

I don't mind incest. I'm okay with NTRS. I just don't work in these genres and I don't need to attribute it to my game. There are many authors who make games on this topic.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I do not know, maybe for the NRT took the opportunity to introduce a friend to Anya.... But it's a clinical disease then. To introduce your friend with Anya can be a hero with Anya who has no relations. I didn't even give you a choice. Only those, whom this girl not interested in and the optional.

I don't mind incest. I'm okay with NTRS. I just don't work in these genres and I don't need to attribute it to my game. There are many authors who make games on this topic.
Hmm i'm not sure i understand well. Sounds to me MC is doing match-making between Anya and MC`s friend. If i understand right, it is not NTR.

Maybe in one of your future project you can work on NTR. With this awesome storytelling and character taste you can rock the NTR. x'D

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hmm i'm not sure i understand well. Sounds to me MC is doing match-making between Anya and MC`s friend. If i understand right, it is not NTR.

Maybe in one of your future project you can work on NTR. With this awesome storytelling and character taste you can rock the NTR. x'D
Say so. I stick to the plot, not the fetishes. I don't understand what other people put into that definition.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Say so. I'll stick with the plot creation. If the plot, I will need to make some content I will do it. I don't understand what other people put into that definition.
If you're planning an NTR route, just make sure that you give an option to be avoidable. ;)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes