Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's just a tiny preview of the upcoming mode that will almost certainly be released to the normal version as well.

He writes:

シナリオ自体はまだ冒頭部分のみ
遊べるだけとなっております。
また、その後はゾンビによって荒らされた町
を歩き回れます。(現状、イベント 等はほと
んどありません。)

The scenario itself is still only playable at the beginning.
You can only play the first part.
After that, you can walk around the town ravaged by zombies.
(Currently, there are almost no events.)

sdsd1234

May 19, 2018
I'm not sure actually. I cannot run the game on my old phone so I cannot test it, but there has to be a save folder somewhere on your device. Try finding it and putting my "SavedData_019.dat" in there.
If you find it would be nice if you could share the save location here. If my save doesn't work you could also send me one of your android saves and I'll try to edit it.
I try to find save .dat file in android file but Im fail to find it...
Sorry for bothering you, but can you know where the file might be locate in?

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone add Premium Items
That's what I meant. You cannot find them in-game anymore.
If you want the golden glasses (char editor) in v1.1.0.0:
you need to decode your save (drag it on the DatEnDecoder.exe) find this bit:
View attachment 1419946
there add the line:

<integer>47</integer>

and encode the save again (drag it on the DatEnDecoder.exe again)

That will put the glasses in your inventory.

I do not know the number for the "save anywhere" item yet.

Edit:
Just goofed around a bit and now have this in my inventory:
View attachment 1419958
that's 22

got the save item
View attachment 1419980
It's 38

got love wand
View attachment 1419983
It's 51

got scissors
View attachment 1419985
they're 60

summoning staff
View attachment 1419989
it's 78

Death sickle
View attachment 1419990
it's 79

Futa Magical Headband
View attachment 1420204
it's 88
Sorry if it's asking too much, but can you add those items in Ami Makihara the suspicious seller which is usually in Back Alley or just add them to the items offered by Yuiko Kisaragi. this is for those who can't edit the save file, especially Android users.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Sorry if it's asking too much, but can you add those items in Ami Makihara the suspicious seller which is usually in Back Alley or just add them to the items offered by Yuiko Kisaragi. this is for those who can't edit the save file, especially Android users.
That really is no easy task (for me). Editing a save file or some textures is one thing but you're asking me to mod the main game, especially for a platform (android) I cannot even use.
I have a rough idea where shop information might be stored but I'm very unconvinced this is worth it.

They're essentially just cheat items to make the game even more easy or items you will be able to get in a legit fashion in a future update. (Or like the golden glasses/hat are obtainable in a previous update (they're in 1.0.3.0)).
Personally I'm glad I 100% the game without them. For example actually having to hunt the clothing pieces was pretty satisfying in the end, and would have been completely destroyed by having the summoning staff and scissors.

When I find time I will look at the files a bit in case it's actually fairly easy to do, but i have a lot of other stuff to do right now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

I successfully added all the cheat/unreleased items to the first Sistermart.
hax.jpg
Extract to the Resources folder on PC or "probably" to the assets folder on Android (I cannot test there). But keep in mind that you need the original "data_shop.dat" if you want to revert the change. Just getting rid of my file will break your game.

Edit: I guess I should add the golden glasses too even though they were previously available. Added in v2.
hax v2.jpg

Edit2: Just to make that clear this is obviously only for v1.1.0.0.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021
I successfully added all the cheat/unreleased items to the first Sistermart.
View attachment 1433762
Extract to the Resources folder on PC or "probably" to the assets folder on Android (I cannot test there). But keep in mind that you need the original "data_shop.dat" if you want to revert the change. Just getting rid of my file will break your game.

Edit: I guess I should add the golden glasses too even though they were previously available. Added in v2.
View attachment 1433792

Edit2: Just to make that clear this is obviously only for v1.1.0.0.
can i ask will the save be broken if i play new version of the game like 1.1.1.0 because of the new item get save i get should backup the save and the game first?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
can i ask will the save be broken if i play new version of the game like 1.1.1.0 because of the new item get save i get should backup the save and the game first?
It changes the shop and only the shop. The items you buy will be added to your save as if you acquired them in a legitimate way, so I do not see how this could destroy you save except sequencing issues.
What I mean with sequencing issues is that it adds unreleased items to the shop (like the futa headband or the death sickle) so if the update comes around that adds them normally, your game "could" get confused why you already have them and skip parts of a quest. Or give you the same item multiple times and now your inventory is a cluttered mess.

Personally I do not recommend buying or using these items on a save you care about. They are nothing but half broken unreleased stuff or cheat items that kinda take away the point of playing anyway.
I would use a separate save slot just to goof around with these items and not overwrite my main legitimate one.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
l put the files în the game file what else do l have to do to have the special articles
If you extracted it so the original "data_shop.dat" in your files was overwritten, you should find the special items in the first sistermart.
Just talk to the woman at the counter and ask her to open the shop.

Reactions: Alexandru44

sdsd1234

May 19, 2018
I decompile the 1.10apk and put file into scenario date
But i cant compile apk (with apk manager 7.40)
How did you do that?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I decompile the 1.10apk and put file into scenario date
But i cant compile apk (with apk manager 7.40)
How did you do that?
When working with this game I always used "apktool" (2.5.0) to unpack/pack and then sign it with "uber apk signer" (1.2.1).

But I could not test my mod on android yet so I'm not sure if this is even the correct way to make it work or if you can find and overwrite the file after installing it on your phone (without having to modify the .apk first). Would be nice if you could give some feedback if you manage to make it work.

sdsd1234

May 19, 2018
Luckily, I was able to modify the apk with an Android app called mt manager.
Decompile the apk with this app, replace the original file you want to modify
After compiling it again, I pressed the apk sign button to sign it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hm, newest on itch.io is still only 1.1.1 and that's just some very minor bug fixes compared to 1.1.0.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes