Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know how to delete android saves? There doesn't seem to be a way to do it in game and digging through my phones built in file explorer as well as a 3rd party file explorer doesnt turn anything up. Tried searching for saves in Android>Data as well as just blanket searching for "Pinkcafeart", "Pink", "twohorns", and "Scenario" with nothing turning up.

Tried uninstalling the game entirely as well, saves were still there on a reinstall. I save in so many seperate slots because of a habit from old RPG's that could corrupt, I just want to clean it up now T_T

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 620738

Overview:
The story is set in local city "Oniga-town"

There has been a legend that ogres live in this town since ancient times. You met a girl with two horns on her head there. She hands a mysterious "Club" and asks her to use it to catch her sister.

The biggest feature is “Anyting Goes”!
Prepare main scenarios and many different subquests. You can attack not only main characters but also NPCs walking in town. Run around naked, sneak into a women's bath and toilet, dress up the trapped girl. Discover the play style on your own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-21
Release Date: 2021-09-21
Developer: Pink Cafe Art - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac : - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: MONEY TIPS - GUIDE

Thanks to Shisaye for the link

View attachment 809601 View attachment 847481 View attachment 847490 View attachment 847491 View attachment 847494 View attachment 1262980 View attachment 1262979 View attachment 847484 View attachment 847482
Damn, the android version is still censored, can't play while the game has less pixels than terraria and minecraft in specific zones...

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
To keep those updated who don't check out the Ci-En website of the dev regularly. from what i could understand, the latest posts say that:
  • Special Version 1.1.2 is Out
  • A new sex scene is added to the zombie scenario & the sec scene viewer (that new doggystyle pose)
  • Outfits won't be rendered in the new scene (for now, that is. the dev is working on it)
  • the Zombie Scenario story is of course out. at least, partly. not 100% done.
  • when the girl you play in the zombie story changes outfits, a cut-in should appear.
  • a new subquest, called "Gather supplies" is finished (i guess in terms of development)
  • Some fixes towards maps, background, events and so on.
  • more events will be added over time.
  • a Third-person sex scene can happen, where an NPC girl will be violated by Male Zombies, and it's your choice to watch or rescue her. (which amounts to, you'll see the Chibi versions of the characters fucking, with a button to have a closer look)
unless somebody is faster than me, or gives a more detailed report, i Suppose i'll drop some information about how development is going from time to time, if nobody else does it.

Jones Rico

Sep 11, 2021
I replayed the entire game just for you guys to give you the full information on how to beat every mission in the game, and even some advanced strats. It's a bit long and I don't know BBcode that well so if this busts the forum I blame the admins for everything. Also for the terrible formatting from me typing into Notepad as I replayed. :x I'll add it as a raw .txt if you prefer that too.

Note that main missions appear in a row until the main story is completed, and side quests/missions are available from certain story points onward. You can always go back to do a side mission when it's available so don't worry about missing anything.

I can't go to second city,because I don't have the train ticket.And I see too more blue haired policewoman on the Police Station,I don't know where is she.please help me

Reactions: Lady Luck

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
i bought this on dlsite, is there anything i missed out on by not getting it on SubscribeStar instead? considering I paid for the game there shouldnt be, but I wouldn't be surprised.

edit: apparently i can't get the customize item. i did all subquests and did get the hat that lets you pick your pose though

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Update on the Ci-En page.
  • Regarding the Zombies, a few details will be changed but the zombies should act more like zombies. (according to translation)
  • with a hint saying "Can they be saved?"
  • pictures show female zombies with Torn clothing. it appears to be a separate outfit, in the picture we can see a torn police uniform, a torn black schoolgirl shirt, and a torn schoolgirl Cardigan.
  • next, the post reassures us that there will also be plenty of normal girls, no need to worry.
  • and that the next special version will be updated this weekend.
Remember to take my updates with a grain of salt since i use a translator to understand what the page says, and stuff may be lost in translation, but i try to keep you folks updated with the more important or interesting tidbits the devs posts there.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes