YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So I need to be a patreon or crack the game if I wanna play it?
If you want to play the newest version yes. The one in the OP is a public retail release that doesn't have all the patreon content but the retail release should be updated when all the new stuff is finalized.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Big update on the Ci-En page:

• Supporter version of 1.1.4 released and it'll be the last update of this year.
  • Scenario of the Dead is in this version
  • Jail-function just like in the main game.
  • the ability to undress and redress the girls in Sex-Scenes. apparently counts for girls in jail and in the sex viewer.
  • the Position changer now also comes in glasses form, you you can either use a more useful hat or combine it with the main position changer for 4 additional SP.
  • increase from zombie virus, sentence is a bit vague, bit i guess it means that the girl can get infected with the virus? not too sure about that part.
In any case, i guess it's time again to wait until somebody gets a hold of the newest version.

Reactions: justTx

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
Big update on the Ci-En page:

• Supporter version of 1.1.4 released and it'll be the last update of this year.
  • Scenario of the Dead is in this version
  • Jail-function just like in the main game.
  • the ability to undress and redress the girls in Sex-Scenes. apparently counts for girls in jail and in the sex viewer.
  • the Position changer now also comes in glasses form, you you can either use a more useful hat or combine it with the main position changer for 4 additional SP.
  • increase from zombie virus, sentence is a bit vague, bit i guess it means that the girl can get infected with the virus? not too sure about that part.
In any case, i guess it's time again to wait until somebody gets a hold of the newest version.
i have but need crack

Reactions: 天堂伞车

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, my question here is: All this stuff that's being released on ci-en for supporters (the new h-scenes, zombie mode, futa mode...) will be released as a full game at some point or a dlc on dlsite?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So, my question here is: All this stuff that's being released on ci-en for supporters (the new h-scenes, zombie mode, futa mode...) will be released as a full game at some point or a dlc on dlsite?
In the past the dev said that the supporter stuff is basically alpha/early-access stuff and so I would expect it to eventually arrive in a finished state for the itchio and dlsite versions at some point, but the dev has made questionable descisons in the past so we don't know yet.
(Unless he made a recent post about it, that I missed, and is making me look really dumb right now. :KEK: )

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How to finish Unlicensed Doctor quest???
When you call the people into the office, grope them in the various places. Inject in the place with the strong reaction. You get to do 3 actions (enough to test all 3 zones) and on the 4th, the patient will call for help if you try something extra so avoid the stripping actions for the most part unless you can find their weak point in the first step.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
It appears the thread slowed down somewhat, but non the less, i'll keep you guys updated on whatever the devs talks about on their Ci-en page, like the following;

from what i could understand, the dev talks about how, in the Zombie DLC, nameless males, both alive and zombie, appear in the world and if one happens to have sex with one of the girls, you can watch them have intercourse, and the dev thought about adding a "Universal housekey" for all those locked doors not connected to an event or quest, like those nameless apartment doors for example.

if i had to theorize how this would play out, once you got the key and interacted with one of those closed unrelated doors, it activates one event of many to show you what was happening behind the closed doors, which is most likely sexual in nature (who would've guessed) one example picture they posted showed a male and female having consenting intercourse with the caption saying something along the lines of "take a look at the activities of the couple, and maybe break it?" which seems to imply that you can NTR some poor bastard now. but hey, you can now roleplay as a homewrecker.

lastly the dev mentions how they thought about and decided to add completely new Male character in the main campaign and that those ideas are implemented in the next special-edition of the game, which probably is google-translate-ese for, the stuff is going to be added in the next Supporter version of the game.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How do I start side quest 14?
For that one you need to go to the entrance to the jail after finishing the bank robbery one (not sure if there's another prereq). The jail is located in the 2nd town through a building to the right side of one of the screens. After getting the scene of one of the twins being taken to jail, you need to talk to the other twin located in the top of the hospital in that town in the room you chased one of the bandmates to before she knocked you out.

Misuhee

Mar 24, 2018
For that one you need to go to the entrance to the jail after finishing the bank robbery one (not sure if there's another prereq). The jail is located in the 2nd town through a building to the right side of one of the screens. After getting the scene of one of the twins being taken to jail, you need to talk to the other twin located in the top of the hospital in that town in the room you chased one of the bandmates to before she knocked you out.
okay im in jail right now what i need to do ?? i active the door but i keep in this map 2 hour not find way to out the jail pls tell me

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
You need to talk to a prisoner in open air area where are few of them. Just speak to everyone (if none of them just revisit this area) and find the one with the hole info

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Quick update on the Ci-En page. to quickly summarize:
  • Next Special (supporter?) edition releases this weekend
  • Full Version gets updated next month
  • the following update includes a new item called the "Main Key" which can be used to open all apartment doors
  • behind those doors are various small events, many of them include faceless male characters.
  • additionally the Zombie-Story also gets more events.
  • preview pictures shows the male Protagonist and their co-worker (that blonde girl) surrounded by zombies.
  • next picture shows the protagnist having coitus with one of the zombies after probably defeating them.
  • dev notes that the protagonist may have a deep involvement within the zombie scenario.
nothing big in terms of news, and most info is something we already knew about. but i'm curious what the update will look like.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here is UNCRACKED subscribestar version 1.1.5,
Mega
waiting for crack and uncensor :3
I'm still waiting for a proper Itchio update Instead of these incomplete supporter preview builds (I was told the next update is supposed to come mid feb), but obviously if someone takes the effort to crack this I'd make an uncensor (If it needs one).

Reactions: Alexandru44

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
first up. i wanna express my thanks for uploading a newest version of Twohorns, i was getting antsy to try it out. now lets hope and wait it gets cracked.

now on to the ci-en blog. nothing groundbreaking was mentioned there lately, the newest post goes on to talk about 2 mini-events in the main game that the dev added a long time ago, in a "did you know about this" fashion.

1st mini-event is, if you "die" while wearing the doctor outfit, there is a chance that, while waking up in the hospital, the nurse decides to have sex with you.

2nd mini-event is about the school-guardian, if you give her an aphrosidiac to drink, she'll run into her little hut to cool off. if you follow her and then give her some flu-medicine (you get from a doctor in the hospital) she will go completely bonkers and has sex with you, before going to guard the gate in her underpants. talk with her again for a 2nd round of sex, but after that she gets a hold of herself and returns to her old self. after which you can repeat the whole process.

then the dev talk about mini-events in the zombie-story and how you should think twice about sleeping with the protagonist around for example, which the dev calls dangerous. i can only agree, YOU probably took advantage of the sleeping girls in the main-game already, don't think he won't try the same even without being the main-character this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfgang3
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes