shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
whats you thinking drag and drop scenario data from the subscription version into the itch version?
your right on the money. but i want to see if sub version installs new map files that zombie mode needs to this test this theory. i have got it to work to a point it just won't have a scenario and a error message keeps popping up saying "wrong scenario" note if you load a save with weapons you can use it and have a futa scene. i do back up my saves before doing this just in case you save over one. here proof of the futa.

Nov 30, 2017
how to release landlady from cell,, in the jail,, S keypad doesn't work for carry.. any one can help?,, thanks
Hey if you didn't figure it out yet, just use the glowing light inside the jail cell. It lets you change their clothes to any you've unlocked (Unlock clothes by stripping them for the first time off people) but ALSO lets you release jailed people. o/

chayo76

Mar 13, 2019
Hey if you didn't figure it out yet, just use the glowing light inside the jail cell. It lets you change their clothes to any you've unlocked (Unlock clothes by stripping them for the first time off people) but ALSO lets you release jailed people. o/
Thank you so much (y) fix.. can release from jail

Koonapanda

Dec 20, 2021
Minishotgun โพสต์: 7682356 สมาชิก: 30219 said:
คุณต้องเข้าไปจากด้านบน เช่น คว้าหมวกกระโดดสองครั้งแล้วค้นหาทางเข้าบนดาดฟ้า
[/อ้าง]
thank you

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Just remembered this game existed, good to see it continues to update. I'm hearing inconclusive things about a zombie and futa mode though, can someone share details about that? Is it accessible? I'm on 1.1.6

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Just remembered this game existed, good to see it continues to update. I'm hearing inconclusive things about a zombie and futa mode though, can someone share details about that? Is it accessible? I'm on 1.1.6
from what i could gather, its available in the supporter version of the game, no idea however. the zombie and futa stuff however is in the same mode, for story reasons, basically the girl gets infected during the story by the zombies, but instead of turning in to a zombie she became a futa instead. and apparently you can cure this condition.

by the way, the ci-en blog posts did talk about wanted to include other characters we met in the main story, followed by pictures of the shady merchant without sunglasses, and another one of the office lady we robbed with the twins, being carried by female zombie cops.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
It's slated for the 1.2.0 update from what I can tell. Currently it's in testing although I'm not sure if it's available to supporters or not but it hasn't launched in the paid release yet.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes