Nov 30, 2017
from what i could gather, its available in the supporter version of the game, no idea however. the zombie and futa stuff however is in the same mode, for story reasons, basically the girl gets infected during the story by the zombies, but instead of turning in to a zombie she became a futa instead. and apparently you can cure this condition.

by the way, the ci-en blog posts did talk about wanted to include other characters we met in the main story, followed by pictures of the shady merchant without sunglasses, and another one of the office lady we robbed with the twins, being carried by female zombie cops.
Zombie mode's a seperate story set in a much more limited area (For now). Like you said it's about the girl guarding the school getting futa'd by zombies, and apparently her uh... Fluids, can help create a cure. So far this just means "You can take the dick off with an item" because it's still early days. There's two sidequests but I haven't found the second one yet, first one involves getting the MC of the main story to go to work at the store.

Only other main distinction to point out is there are zombie/human men too, and sometimes they'll lewd girls and you can click watch which is effectively a normal sex scene with a recoloured guy.

ilyasik_granatomyot

Nov 7, 2021
Anybody knows where to find second pack of intestine medicine? I've found a ghost-girl in Monokonawa hospital in room named with three question marks (I accidentally found out that you need to knock on the door 10 times to get in) and she told that her stomach hurts then she just attacked me, it was the toughest battle in the game btw but I'm curious what will happen if she gets her medicine

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
At the first town's hospital you can talk to the nurse at the reception desk while not wearing the doctor's outfit. If you don't have any other medicine in your inventory, you can get a check up and use option 2 > option 2 to get intestine medicine.

Reactions: ilyasik_granatomyot

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
your right on the money. but i want to see if sub version installs new map files that zombie mode needs to this test this theory. i have got it to work to a point it just won't have a scenario and a error message keeps popping up saying "wrong scenario" note if you load a save with weapons you can use it and have a futa scene. i do back up my saves before doing this just in case you save over one. here proof of the futa.
how did you intsall the futa mode? thx for help

ilyasik_granatomyot

Nov 7, 2021
At the first town's hospital you can talk to the nurse at the reception desk while not wearing the doctor's outfit. If you don't have any other medicine in your inventory, you can get a check up and use option 2 > option 2 to get intestine medicine.
Yeah, I've found it out just after I posted my first comment). So, I loaded save in which I haven't killed her. I gave her medicine and she just disappeared with "...". And... Is that all? I think something else must be there 'cause it's a secret room that not every would guess how to enter, not every would guess that you need to find medicine and give it to her. There is no reward at all, room's empty, she disappeares and never comes back. So I think she's still somwhere in the game or something will be added in future updates. I'm curious now what was that for?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Could I kindly get the 1.1.6 latest version of the game please?
Could you kindly use this forum's search function, set it to "everywhere", and type in "two horns 1.1.6"?
I'm not mad.jpg

Edit: This post turned out more mean than intended, but you could have also easily found it by just reading the recent posts in this thread, too.
You can find both the original v1.1.6, as well as a pre-patched version with a mosaic removal mod, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/itch-io-two-horns-pc-android-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.109838/

Last edited:

sf1onile

May 17, 2017
Am I the only person who can't hear any sound when playing this game? I tried this game out ages ago and I just tried out the demo and still I can't hear anything.

EDIT
I figured out the problem. Turns out that having the game inside a folder with Japanese characters seems to lead to the no sound problem so either rename the folder or move it out. Just to clarify this is on the Windows version. I have no idea about the other ports.
Your message solve my problem that game is no sound, Thank you.

Reactions: forbidden101v

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
what i did was use subscribestar version some post here but just take out the scenario file for the undead and rename the file/folder and added map files main game scenario to boot on the new version ichi
I couldn't do it, can you please help me again thx

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I couldn't do it, can you please help me again thx
file gamefolder>Resources>ScenarioData

in the subscribestar scenairodate folder should be name dead_1 or something rename that one to ogre_main_scenario
make sure to copy the maps files from ogre_main_scenario to dead_1 first, then rename.
note you'll keep getting errors saying "Wrong Scenario" but you just want the futa mode, then go ahead.

Reactions: KR4T05191

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019

in the subscribestar scenairodate folder should be name dead_1 or something rename that one to ogre_main_scenario
make sure to copy the maps files from ogre_main_scenario to dead_1 first, then rename.
note you'll keep getting errors saying "Wrong Scenario" but you just want the futa mode, then go ahead.
Thx bro you’re the best

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019

I don't have the dead_1 folder...could you share it please? Thx

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
how do i get subquest 3?
You need to get the doctor's outfit in the hospital in the first town. There will be a doctor changing out of her work clothes and you can steal it from the locker she puts it in. Afterwards with it on, you can get an ID from the nurse at the reception and one of the treatment rooms will start the quest.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes