Nov 30, 2017
is there a way to pull out when you cum or change position to give a false sense of hope or something in sex? (i not really can pull it off since it cums in 1-2 secs)
It doesn't actually change anything, it's just for your own fun but basically when the purple bar reaches the top, the white bar will automatically fill. If you press LEFT just as your guy is doing the last thrust to fill that first purple bar, he'll pull out while the white bar fills up and then jam it back in as he finishes. You can also do the same thing with swapping holes too. Just press UP or DOWN at that timing and there'll be just enough time for him to stick it in the other hole before finishing.

The timing's difficult but like I said, it's just something you can do. Also did you know that pushing RIGHT repeatedly fills the bar up faster? :x

IceB

Jan 23, 2022

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How to get golden glasses in your mod version? or maybe it's for the old version? i play on android, i have also finished the main quest and side quest
In some older versions they used to be in a house in the Oni Village. If they're no longer there you either need to get them in an old version and use the save on the current version, or you need to edit your existing save.
You can find a list of the important item numbers here.
You can also find a hacked full save here.
But that only works on certain phones it seems, because others don't even let you access the saves.

You could also wait for the next big two horns version, because I'm planning to make an extra apk with an updated shophack. (So you can buy all supporter/cheat items in the Sistermart.)

1.1.6 was just a tiny update and I'm mostly waiting for stuff like the zombie mode to finally be finished.
(Seems to still be in alpha stage though.)

Should it turn out that the dev isn't actually planning to add that stuff to the non subscribestar versions then we can just merge them, but for now we play the waiting game.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Yeah, Waiting game it is. as usual. i'm sadly unable to support anyone on any website since i only have limited payment options (that being Paysafecard, if the store doesn't support it, i can't pay) so i'll just wait around on websites like this seeing which gaming gems pop up...

that said i've been keeping an eye out on the Ci-en page of the dev here, nothing too noteworthy really. mostly about "working on the Zombie level, here is a picture of the level while i think about what i could add"

some noteworthy things i found however:
  • There will be NO FutaXmale in the Zombie-DLC. if the girl has a dick and ends up in a situation where she would've had sex with a male, the male instead will go "Ah Hell NAW" and refuse to fuck you.
  • Dev is working on adding clothing artwork to the upcomming newest sex-scene, a variation to the missionary pose. so the girls aren't shown butt-naked and instead load the clothes they are currently wearing for this new sex-scene of course.
  • Dev plans to add another pair of special glasses that enable you to have X-RAY vision during sex-scenes. for all those who also want to see the inner workings during sex, and will be sold by the blackmarket gal.

Reactions: Johnny 1207

Mangos For All

Nov 25, 2017
I'm having an issue with starting the game: Open game -> screen flashes black -> back to desktop.
Game is still running but if I try to open the window it just flashes black and dumps me back onto the desktop again. Tried both modded and unmodded versions, as well as Windows compatibility options, none of which seem to do anything. I'm running Windows 11, so I'm concerned that might be the issue.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm having an issue with starting the game: Open game -> screen flashes black -> back to desktop.
I have no experience with W11, so perhaps the advice is fruitless.
However, a usual suspect for black screen on game launch is software related.

Update to the latest & supported package
Update
Update
Update your graphics driver

Still no luck, it's much more likely something on the developer's end.

Reactions: Mangos For All

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Does anybody know how much HP the oni slumming in your house has? I'd like to know if she's actually designed to be beatable or if I'm hitting my head against a 9999 HP wall or something.

EDIT: Answered this myself by being less bad at the game.

Last edited:

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Does anybody know how much HP the oni slumming in your house has? I'd like to know if she's actually designed to be beatable or if I'm hitting my head against a 9999 HP wall or something.
I found that every NPCs are beatable.
Even ogre village elder (her mother) are beatable too.
They may be strong/ have guards. Be prepare.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
I found that every NPCs are beatable.
Even ogre village elder (her mother) are beatable too.
They may be strong/ have guards. Be prepare.
Yeah, I just came back to edit my original message that I answered my own question by getting gud. Thanks for taking the time to reply, regardless!

Mangos For All

Nov 25, 2017
I have no experience with W11, so perhaps the advice is fruitless.
However, a usual suspect for black screen on game launch is software related.

Update to the latest & supported package
Update
Update
Update your graphics driver

Still no luck, it's much more likely something on the developer's end.
It seems that the Nvidia driver update (v.512.59) that came out yesterday (04/26/22) fixed the issue. Timely, but still no idea what the issue was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Prick

Dustiney16

Jan 30, 2022
If I missed it I apologize, but out of curiosity is there an apk that has the zombie level in it, is it only for computer, or is it not out yet?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes