Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
1 more,you can add chara/real/11(with 1.18SP's data),and turn data_real.dat last position on than it's work(not noface)
This wasn't really a serious attempt at making something, I just had 20 minutes to kill because something else was processing, and thought "ah heck, might as well share it". :KEK:

But thank you for the information I guess I should give it another look.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
1 more,you can add chara/real/11(with 1.18SP's data),and turn data_real.dat last position on than it's work(not noface)
Hm... I don't really understand how to get her face/hair back if I enable that one.
I guess I have the wrong version for that sex position?
4.png

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
That's indeed fucking weird especially considering it should be considered a complete game with some DLC/additional content being developed for it.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
That's indeed fucking weird especially considering it should be considered a complete game with some DLC/additional content being developed for it.
Yeah it is a complete game even with or without the dlc. I checked the websites of the developer and there is no news about it being canceled. If there is news, please comment it here.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
it have two version...
product ver and special...
special(need web,not need product ver) is for sponsor,this ver can play alpha test contents(and have some cheat switch,cheat item),they will update to product ver later...product ver can update free if you buy it in dlsite(need login to buy it)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is there a reason this thread has been marked [Abandoned]?
Hm, the only thing I can think of is that someone reported it abandoned since I've started releasing new game versions in my Mod thread instead of here (latest is 1.1.6), because my modified Itchio versions aren't official releases, but that seems like a really weird reason to mark this thread abandoned.
I would have absolutely no problem if they continue to use my versions for this thread, I just can't really be arsed to take care of 2 threads.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Hm, the only thing I can think of is that someone reported it abandoned since I've started releasing new game versions in my Mod thread instead of here (latest is 1.1.6), because my modified Itchio versions aren't official releases, but that seems like a really weird reason to mark this thread abandoned.
I would have absolutely no problem if they continue to use my versions for this thread, I just can't really be arsed to take care of 2 threads.
seems like it...
I upload 1.18SP(uncracked) it's still alive, so it's seems gray.creator said once you get ID/PASS,and quit plan,ID/PASS still in efficient.(but quit plan you have not update link)

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
According to the Ci-En page, Supporter Ver. 1.1.9 has been released.

ah well. time for the Ol' waiting game until we get the official stuff. oh and by the way. thank you Shisaye for the mods that add in the new positions to the game.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes