katariya

Apr 19, 2022
According to the Ci-En page, Supporter Ver. 1.1.9 has been released.

ah well. time for the Ol' waiting game until we get the official stuff. oh and by the way. thank you Shisaye for the mods that add in the new positions to the game.
1.19:
1.of the dead mainquest update
2.voice 6->12
3.male character appear switch
4.attacked by LOVE's scene now random(pussy/anal etc)
seems only disappear not event or noname character(if on,all map will appear male character random)
----------------------------------------
To respect the creator,I will release 1.19SP(uncracked) after 1 week later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big-Dave101

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
1.19:
1.of the dead mainquest update
2.voice 6->12
3.male character appear switch
4.attacked by LOVE's scene now random(pussy/anal etc)
seems only disappear not event or noname character(if on,all map will appear male character random)
----------------------------------------
To respect the creator,I will release 1.19SP(uncracked) after 1 week later.
Question. The "Uncracked" version needs an ID and password in order to be played right ?, And you can only get those by supporting the dev of the game with real money i believe ? If that's the case it seems pointless to post it here, unless someone can crack it and make it available to download.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Question. The "Uncracked" version needs an ID and password in order to be played right ?, And you can only get those by supporting the dev of the game with real money i believe ? If that's the case it seems pointless to post it here, unless someone can crack it and make it available to download.
New versions can be used to mod some content into the latest retail one but the bulk of it can't be played yea.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
the creator said,once you join in,ID/Pass will in efficient,even you quit after.but if quit,you can't get next ver link(and english's official(subscribestar) is still in 1.17)
SP you want to find "cracked" is harder,it's online ver,some data(map...etc) in server

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
I see. The reason why i asked is i'm used to cracking android games, and i wanted ro try my hand on this one, so i'll wait until the release of the uncracked 1.19 so i can work my magic.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Hey where can I find the crack for 1.10? And where may I find the mods as well?
and you can make mods yourself by edit .dat file
here it's tool
and I make a little mod for 1.16
this file replace original(\Resources\ScenarioData)
attack(and XXX) police wanted LV won't up(not Include wanted LV Generate NPC)
it's just change:
<key>police</key>
<true/>
to
<key>police</key>
<false/>
(12 places)

Reactions: KorochiZB

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
next ver:

and next SP ver new weapon hentai summon staff(summon hentai to attack girls)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
1.19SP uncracked(PC/android/MAC 3 in 1)

DL pass:0721
limit:14 days
repost(X)

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
i think i can get the zombie story to work on version 1.1.6 i just need the map files for that story mod. if i can get does files ill be able to test my theory.
Hello. And that's what i'm trying to do as well, but still no success, if you're still interested maybe we could work together on this, and speed up the process ? Let me know what you think :)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
When I open my dat files they show up in Japanese? How do I fix this?
.dat file you just download it,not open,and replace the orininal file.(it's not any language(garbled),dat file is encoding,if you want to read or edit,you must decoding first,after edit, encoding that)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes