wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Game is crashing on android (android 11) during the transition to the sex scene. Anyone had this issue?

Edit: Seems to have something to do with imported saves.
Edit 2: It worked once after I reinstalled the game, but now it crashes again.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
So there has been another couple updates on the ci-en page.
  • The Prison system from the main story returns in the Zombie mode.
  • Story-wise, it's supposed help find a cure for the zombie pleague.
  • and it's supposed to be for the zombie girls so avoid/ can't capture human girls.
  • New Feature: during a sex-scene you can now remove the clothes the girl wear or put them back on.
  • this counts for both girls defeated in battle, and those imprisoned.
  • also the Dev is working for the artwork for all those clothes in the 10th sex scene (the 3rd doggy style variation) as in, the model of the outfit is loaded during that scene and the girl is not suddenly naked.
  • Edit: small thing i forgot to mention, the Dev says that, once he is done with the sex-scene, he'll start working on the 11th sex-scene.
  • he'll also plans to continue to add more sex-scenes until the Zombie-chapter is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: justTx and Shisaye

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
So there has been another couple updates on the ci-en page.
  • The Prison system from the main story returns in the Zombie mode.
  • Story-wise, it's supposed help find a cure for the zombie pleague.
  • and it's supposed to be for the zombie girls so avoid/ can't capture human girls.
  • New Feature: during a sex-scene you can now remove the clothes the girl wear or put them back on.
  • this counts for both girls defeated in battle, and those imprisoned.
  • also the Dev is working for the artwork for all those clothes in the 10th sex scene (the 3rd doggy style variation) as in, the model of the outfit is loaded during that scene and the girl is not suddenly naked.
Thanks for these updates bro. Good work.
Please keep 'em coming, thanks for getting them and posting them here.

Betepok

Oct 13, 2018
What I need to do in 14th side quest? I got in the prison with twin, opened side cells and can't get any further. I can see hole-like thing in the left cell, but I can't interact with it 1639841292785.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
A Town Where Demons Live ~Free-For-All Fucking Action RPG!~ (v.1.1.3)
Mega
You should probably mention that it's the patreon version and that you need a patreon log-in or crack, before someone falsely reports it as new version for this thread.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
In the tips mentioned a few pages back it says if you hit the revolutionary leader at the ending you can have sex with any oni. Doesn't seem to be the case because the revolutionaries don't offer, nor do unique NPCs, including the sisters. Am I missing something?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
In the tips mentioned a few pages back it says if you hit the revolutionary leader at the ending you can have sex with any oni. Doesn't seem to be the case because the revolutionaries don't offer, nor do unique NPCs, including the sisters. Am I missing something?
dat where u pick a side - 2 endings between Yuiko or Shiori

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Nah that's right. Depending on which side you pick, the onis you get to fuck differ.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Boo. And I accidentally overwrote my save file. Guess I'll go back to the earliest save point before that, give myself cheat items and steamroll.

Or wait, does anyone have a save file just before that decision point?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Boo. And I accidentally overwrote my save file. Guess I'll go back to the earliest save point before that, give myself cheat items and steamroll.

Or wait, does anyone have a save file just before that decision point?
You can switch your choice by editing your save.
This is how the bit of the normal end looks like.
normal_end.jpg
This is how the bit of the alternate end looks like.
alternate_end.jpg
The emblem items don't actually seem to do anything, they are just cosmetic.
(But of course you could also add them in the save, too. Item number for the rebel emblem is 77 for example.)

To edit your save you need to decrypt it first. You can find the Tool to do that here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6022269

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hm. I can sex up the revolutionary onis now but not the sisters. Probably because I still have the Yuiko love end flag.

Nope. Well, just have to go through the oni town hall again. There we go, got a save for both endings now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes