DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Cheat Engine also works for this. You have to search the variables, but I did do one to 999,999 the money.

I attached rar table of my cheat file of the engine. You will see two money saves. Thing is I don't know if it cycles or changes the money value or destination. Not sure the better term for it. The first cheat I had for it I tried and I couldn't change the value again. So I did a search with my existing value after decreasing it from buying up lot of drinks and hence Money2. (So don't come saying it don't work as I am not certain if game somehow changes values in coding of former saved destination.)

Alternatively if you use Cheat Engine and have a pretty high money value already in 1,000s or more you should be able to find it relatively easy and make an edit for it to change it to 999,999 as that is highest it will go in game.

Also obviously you need Cheat Engine to use the cheat table, google or search somewhere on here on site as I am sure people use Cheat Engine before.

All you got to do after finding the number in the search is to add it below and then just right click > change record > value (add the amount you want for money. Max is 999,999)

You could probably do something for health too for infinite health, but I didn't really bother there. I was just tired of the slow money grind and some of the expensive items(glasses) being in like 2,000s and 4,000s. (Doesn't help when you die you lose half money less you bought insurance from NPCs for 2k a pop/max 6k for full benefit.)

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Am I the only person who can't hear any sound when playing this game? I tried this game out ages ago and I just tried out the demo and still I can't hear anything.

EDIT
I figured out the problem. Turns out that having the game inside a folder with Japanese characters seems to lead to the no sound problem so either rename the folder or move it out. Just to clarify this is on the Windows version. I have no idea about the other ports.

Last edited:
Reactions: sf1onile

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Cheat Engine also works for this. You have to search the variables, but I did do one to 999,999 the money.

I attached rar table of my cheat file of the engine. You will see two money saves. Thing is I don't know if it cycles or changes the money value or destination. Not sure the better term for it. The first cheat I had for it I tried and I couldn't change the value again. So I did a search with my existing value after decreasing it from buying up lot of drinks and hence Money2. (So don't come saying it don't work as I am not certain if game somehow changes values in coding of former saved destination.)

Alternatively if you use Cheat Engine and have a pretty high money value already in 1,000s or more you should be able to find it relatively easy and make an edit for it to change it to 999,999 as that is highest it will go in game.

Also obviously you need Cheat Engine to use the cheat table, google or search somewhere on here on site as I am sure people use Cheat Engine before.

All you got to do after finding the number in the search is to add it below and then just right click > change record > value (add the amount you want for money. Max is 999,999)

You could probably do something for health too for infinite health, but I didn't really bother there. I was just tired of the slow money grind and some of the expensive items(glasses) being in like 2,000s and 4,000s. (Doesn't help when you die you lose half money less you bought insurance from NPCs for 2k a pop/max 6k for full benefit.)
can i have the save and not ct

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Had to search on here its location: but appdata/local/twohorns/(all the etc folders)/savedata

I can make another save later if you want from start, this is one for Jap DLsite one that is mostly completed. Story already done and all areas open minus few side missions I didn't finish.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, does anyone here know what to do with the ghost girl quest? I saw her on the class D of the school, but now i don't know how to keep going. The quest is the number 11

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So, does anyone here know what to do with the ghost girl quest? I saw her on the class D of the school, but now i don't know how to keep going. The quest is the number 11
Check the bathrooms. Once you find her, check the other bathroom. After that you can find a ghost girl somewhere in the restricted area of the hospital (you'll need doctor clothes). You'll get an item to physically interact with ghosts. Finally go back to where the blue haired girl gave you the quest in the first place.

Reactions: Sama変態

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's mine (more complete but also the dlsite version) finished both endings and all side missions. Basically everything done except collecting all clothing because i don't really see the point without a gallery.

Save 1 is where i stopped,
Save 5 is directly after the normal ending,
Save 10 is directly after the alternate ending. (not much difference).

If you go to the pink cafe building in the first town you'll find switches to individually reset the side missions. Not sure why you would want to do that, but it's there.
I did not include the ScenarioData folder because it made the zip too large to attach here. I hope the saves work without it.

Edit:
Also no idea why the files are called SavedData_004.dat and SavedData_009.dat.
They show up as 5 and 10 in-game.

Edit2: If you are using forbidden101v's "TwoHorns - English Mode.exe" the save location changes from
"Users\Name\AppData\Local\TwoHorns" to "Users\Name\AppData\Local\TwoHorns - English Mode"

Edit3: i uploaded a new "true" full save at post #659

Last edited:

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
Check the bathrooms. Once you find her, check the other bathroom. After that you can find a ghost girl somewhere in the restricted area of the hospital (you'll need doctor clothes). You'll get an item to physically interact with ghosts. Finally go back to where the blue haired girl gave you the quest in the first place.
And you can also go back to the ghost that gave you the item.
I think backtracking and exploring in this game are quite fun.

For example, the stalker sidequest. If you choose to free the stalker, she will commit the same crime, so lock her up her and go back to the victim, the victim will fall in love with you.

Havnt find doctor's cloth though (can you give me a hint?), but i did find a zombie girl.... this town is certainly strange....

What i really want to know is; can you save both of the twin thiefs? Finding her alone in an abandoned floor of a hospital is quite sad.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
And you can also go back to the ghost that gave you the item.
I think backtracking and exploring in this game are quite fun.

For example, the stalker sidequest. If you choose to free the stalker, she will commit the same crime, so lock her up her and go back to the victim, the victim will fall in love with you.

Havnt find doctor's cloth though (can you give me a hint?), but i did find a zombie girl.... this town is certainly strange....

What i really want to know is; can you save both of the twin thiefs? Finding her alone in an abandoned floor of a hospital is quite sad.
If I remember correctly, you just had to enter one of the three medical rooms in the starting town. You'll witness a doctor changing out of her uniform. Literally just walk up to the locker she changed from and you'll get it. You'll also have security on your ass, but when has that stopped our protagonist? :p

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For those looking for an uncensor, I have found the way.

You need to open the game executable with a hex editor, and find :
gl_FragColor = texture2D(u_texture, mask.a > 0.5 ? target : v_texCoord);
You can find it directly below the X and Y values for "u_mosaiclevel"

Change 0.5 to 1.0, overwrite the original exe. (see post #558 as well)
Happy fapping :)

I will not be uploading any exe files, so don't ask.

Last edited:

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
If I remember correctly, you just had to enter one of the three medical rooms in the starting town. You'll witness a doctor changing out of her uniform. Literally just walk up to the locker she changed from and you'll get it. You'll also have security on your ass, but when has that stopped our protagonist? :p
Oh, that one. Thanks.

I didnt try that one before since im trying to be a decent member of the society and do my best to not commit a crime in this game.... unless its a quest.

The chibi characters and behavior are just too cute for me to whack them tbh.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
For those looking for an uncensor, I have found the way.

You need to open the game executable with a hex editor, and find :
gl_FragColor = texture2D(u_texture, mask.a > 0.5 ? target : v_texCoord);
You can find it directly below the X and Y values for "u_mosaiclevel"

Change 0.5 to 1.0, overwrite the original exe.
Happy fapping :)

I will not be uploading any exe files, so don't ask.
Is it all three of the .05 ones or the bottom one? Under u_moasiaclevel? I did bottom and it uncensored her. But guy was still censored with his penis. Also went back and tried other 2, but dude still censored.

NSFWSpectator

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone know how to add translation to this game? I want to support the artist but I am not good at reading japanese also if there is a way to uncensor the game and have it apply to the official download; any info regarding that would also be more appreciated.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it all three of the .05 ones or the bottom one? Under u_moasiaclevel? I did bottom and it uncensored her. But guy was still censored with his penis. Also went back and tried other 2, but dude still censored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually have the top two set to 0.0, try that.
Unfortunately the artwork underneath the new version has baked pixelation.
And a few of the textures have actually changed between versions.
No way to fully uncensor the newer builds unless you're a graphics artist.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually have the top two set to 0.0, try that.
Unfortunately the artwork underneath the new version has baked pixelation.
And a few of the textures have actually changed between versions.
No way to fully uncensor the newer builds unless you're a graphics artist.
Yea, also noticed that playing it bit more. Some poses look more uncensored with female with that than others. Somewhat doggy style and the one with her arms fold back and also from behind with legs spread looks almost completely uncensored. The others she is still somewhat pixelated. Thanks though, it still clears up good portion of former mosiac.

Hopefully if we get ENG release or steam release it will be uncensored.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yea, also noticed that playing it bit more. Some poses look more uncensored with female with that than others. Somewhat doggy style and the one with her arms fold back and also from behind with legs spread looks almost completely uncensored. The others she is still somewhat pixelated. Thanks though, it still clears up good portion of former mosiac.

Hopefully if we get ENG release or steam release it will be uncensored.
English release is planned for steam and itch.io I imagine at least according to his site.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes