realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
As far as I know, the following information you guys may need to know:
1, the DL version is JP only,
2, mosaic in on,
3, an message about update check upon starting the program,
4, every player (even bought from DLsite) is assigned a user ID, which can be check at the news about twitter campaign in the main menu. If this ID is unique (which is quite likely), this may be very easy for the author to identify the leaking player.
5, the author has some method to sent individual player in-game items, as he is doing the twitter campaign to sent the items.
6, no any cheating items, the campaign item is the scissors, other than that, you can not edit the girls look or choose position before H scene, the debug room unlock after beating the game only contains the flag reset for side quests.

Jan 11, 2018
As far as I know, the following information you guys may need to know:
1, the DL version is JP only,
2, mosaic in on,
3, an message about update check upon starting the program,
4, every player (even bought from DLsite) is assigned a user ID, which can be check at the news about twitter campaign in the main menu. If this ID is unique (which is quite likely), this may be very easy for the author to identify the leaking player.
5, the author has some method to sent individual player in-game items, as he is doing the twitter campaign to sent the items.
6, no any cheating items, the campaign item is the scissors, other than that, you can not edit the girls look or choose position before H scene, the debug room unlock after beating the game only contains the flag reset for side quests.
so basically, the final product has drm, is fully priced with no cheats, and we cant even make a crack for it, i guess this game is truly dead after all, i'll probably just wait and buy the steam version thats listed on their website thats gonna come out soon. Here's hoping that a fully offline version will exist soon.

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
If a AAA game has an invasive DRM or DENUVO, I just stay far from it as possible.Was planning to get the dlsite version but thanks to realzzhzzh scouting on this I simply will skip.

Seeing how much time the dev spend developping his DRM,I doubt the steam version will be different.

kageri

Jan 21, 2019
Dlsite version that appeared on trackers runs without any cracks. Even it somehow worked with disabled (by firewall) internet access. But there was some content on pc from earlier vesion, maybe it's because of that. Game is in japanese, beginning look same, it see old saves from english ver. (not alot time to try, so i dunno if they load)

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
If a AAA game has an invasive DRM or DENUVO, I just stay far from it as possible.Was planning to get the dlsite version but thanks to realzzhzzh scouting on this I simply will skip.

Seeing how much time the dev spend developping his DRM,I doubt the steam version will be different.
You are welcome, I paid because I appreciate the author's effort in making this game, nothing less nothing more.
Furthermore, there is two things more I noticed: 1, it seems that the patreon version is also censored. I know this happens to other creators as well if they are also selling their work in Japan region. Guess there must be some regulation about this.
2, then if anybody wants to make a de-censor patch, this may not be a good news: From what he posts in JP Twitter, the game editor itself is home-brewed by him under mac environment. This may make patching more difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune
Nov 22, 2018
About decensoring, I have pics without mosaic those from previous demo, to replace the JP version's censored ones.
However, there are still mosaic shaders. I have no idea how to remove them.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
About decensoring, I have pics without mosaic those from previous demo, to replace the JP version's censored ones.
However, there are still mosaic shaders. I have no idea how to remove them.
Been bouncing on it all yesterday evening. I still can't understand where the mosaic shader is located. Probably is deeply embedded in the executable itself. Could try whit an HEX editor, but I could just break the game.

About DRM, I have the PC in airplane mode. If I simply skip the initial check, the game starts normally.

Jan 11, 2018
Been bouncing on it all yesterday evening. I still can't understand where the mosaic shader is located. Probably is deeply embedded in the executable itself. Could try whit an HEX editor, but I could just break the game.

About DRM, I have the PC in airplane mode. If I simply skip the initial check, the game starts normally.
lets gooooooo, at least we can still play the complete version regardless of drm

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After playing the dlsite version for about 9h now I'm giving up...
I cant for the life of me figure out what on earth the game wants me to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
i mostly forgot about that part of game. only thing i can tell you is use google translate app and use the cam to see what it says. because i would have to replay that to in the patreon version.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
The fake doctor side quest requires you to correctly select the right conversation 3 times before initiate the H-scene. One of the three conversation choices (month, front, back) is the correct one, they will say something like "it feels hot/good/strange". And the correct answer is fixed for each patient. So, just try each option to find the right one and stick to it for three times, then H scene.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The fake doctor side quest requires you to correctly select the right conversation 3 times before initiate the H-scene. One of the three conversation choices (month, front, back) is the correct one, they will say something like "it feels hot/good/strange". And the correct answer is fixed for each patient. So, just try each option to find the right one and stick to it for three times, then H scene.
Thanks for finally pointing me in the right direction!
but it took me like 20 tries to figure out what you actually meant.
The dialogue in the touching bits just repeats even after 3 times (i was waiting for it to change) and the key point is to then choose the right sex position matching the previously touched area, that's 40 minutes I'm not getting back lol.
The translation i got using Yandex was so bad that it really wasn't obvious what response was supposed to be positive and that you can actually choose the position after removing your pants.

And while i got that done now I'm still lost on everything else... I should probably just wait for the official translation.

Edit: unless someone is bored enough to give me directions for 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 lol.

Edit 2: captured the police gal and now got a ticket to the second town so i guess i got my directions now.

Edit 3: Successfully finished the game now. still missing some clothing but im not sure if i can be arsed to collect all of that too xD

Edit 4: seems like there is no gallery in the dlsite version (yet?), only a house to individually reset 1-13

Last edited:

tmatzxzone

Jun 24, 2020

Can u give me the exe file? i have the crack one but got deleted due to virus.. i need original exe

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes