Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
So I've read quite a bit in this thread and what I'm gathering is that this dev not only charges an unreasonable price for being able to "fully enjoy" playing but also has such a hard on for anti-piracy that it's become next to impossible to crack the game at this point?

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
Version - 0.0.19

Win:
Mac:
Android:

What's new:
- Added new sex scene
- Added Main Quest and new maps
- Added Sub Quest
- Added costumes

(Some costumes are not yet visible in the new sex scene.)

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
has anyone got a hold of the guy who made the cracks in the first place? or do we need to make a request?

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
api server needs an update, dev patched it for 0.0.19 View attachment 1114275
Updated for 0.0.19, check the attachment to this post. New sex scenes seem to be working as these are completely client-side. Again for everyone reading, using the API server will not give access to quest/map data beyond 0.0.14 stuff.

has anyone got a hold of the guy who made the cracks in the first place? or do we need to make a request?
I've been here and reading everything you guys posted. Not much for me to do as the "protection" of the game has not changed. Its content is sitting behind a paywall. All I can do at this point is to physically modify each version's .exe file in order to strip the game of its auth checks. But there's no real benefit to it, using the API server effectively yields the same result, and it's way easier to maintain.

Cheers,

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Updated for 0.0.19, check the attachment to this post. New sex scenes seem to be working as these are completely client-side. Again for everyone reading, using the API server will not give access to quest/map data beyond 0.0.14 stuff.

I've been here and reading everything you guys posted. Not much for me to do as the "protection" of the game has not changed. Its content is sitting behind a paywall. All I can do at this point is to physically modify each version's .exe file in order to strip the game of its auth checks. But there's no real benefit to it, using the API server effectively yields the same result, and it's way easier to maintain.

Cheers,
so um how do i use this? i maybe a bit of a dumbass when it comes to this

chibayoshi

Dec 7, 2018

Cheers,
Thank you so much for still updating this, we really appreciate this, for real.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l8rdude

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I hate to ask, but can someone give a detailed explanation no how to use the api server? I haven't done server acknowledgement in a long time. I tried to follow the last two guides, but I guess I'm too dumb to comprehend them :rolleyes:

Umeyr

Jun 12, 2020
Hello again,

I've been working on a crack that is as easy to use as the 0.0.13 and previous versions while still emulating the new map API. I would appreciate if other people could try it. I tested it creating a new game as well as loading an old save.

Extract the ZIP to the game folder and start the game using the LaunchGame(.bat) file.

Map transitions will be a bit slower the first time you visit a map since the crack is downloading the map file in the background and serving it to the game. Subsequent visits to the same map will use the cached version skipping the download altogether.

Important:
You must have entered fake patreon login data in a previous version for the crack to work. Since this patch skips the dialog altogether you must follow the steps generously described by HarryRM here if you are a new player. auth_username and auth_password is what's needed in the file. If enough people confirm it's working I will probably rewrite part of the crack so this step is no longer needed.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Is it possible to crack android for two horns

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I hate to ask, but can someone give a detailed explanation no how to use the api server? I haven't done server acknowledgement in a long time. I tried to follow the last two guides, but I guess I'm too dumb to comprehend them :rolleyes:
do i had to do it here some in info what you need to do. ill put it in steps

[host file editing]
make sure you're anti-virus is not stopping you from editing it, once that done open note pad in admin then go to host file and add the ip from the readme. make sure you dont have # or "" next ip.

[node and server]
once you have nodejs go to folder of the node and drag server from api on node.js like how you use doom mods but server flie most stay where it is. and dragging the server on to the node.js is what the starts server once it up boot the game up.

Reactions: Kinkkong21

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
do i had to do it here some in info what you need to do. ill put it in steps

[host file editing]
make sure you're anti-virus is not stopping you from editing it, once that done open note pad in admin then go to host file and add the ip from the readme. make sure you dont have # or "" next ip.

[node and server]
once you have nodejs go to folder of the node and drag server from api on node.js like how you use doom mods but server flie most stay where it is. and dragging the server on to the node.js is what the starts server once it up boot the game up.
Thanks. It took me a little while after I read this, but I finally got it. Appreciate the extra help.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
ok i need help with the main quest it say "find clues to team oniarashi" where the hell do i look for the clues at?

Jan 11, 2018
ok i need help with the main quest it say "find clues to team oniarashi" where the hell do i look for the clues at?
sorry, but thats the farthest you can get in the story with the current cracked version of the game, there's no way to access new map files past 0.0.14

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes