wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
I am trying the proxy method and I get a Network error upon trying to start a new game, additionally, the proxy will say "exception throw in user event" after every successful load.

So uh, really not sure how others are getting this to work. I'd try the other method but I literally do not understand it in the slightest.

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out. I still have no idea how the second option would work but the 1st one works great. Thanks folks!

Last edited:

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
I think I'm still doing something wrong, I'll go through the steps to see if someone can explain what I did wrong.

I unzip the game on my desktop into (\Desktop\game\).
Inside the folders(\Desktop\game\twohorns14-win\TwoHorns), where the game executable is, I unzip the api-server.

I run the game 1 time to create the folders in memory (\ AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt)

I add to the host file the address "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com"

I right click the cert.crt file and I give it to "install certificate" (next next accept)

from the folder where the api-server is unzipped, take the content inside "gamedata" (gamedata/ogre_alpha_scenario) copy the folder and paste it in "\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\ PinkCafeArt\OgreData\ScenarioData" replacing the documents

Install Node.js (I already have it installed by some practices and the laragon kit)
Open cmd as administrator and go to the directory where on the desktop(\Desktop\game\twohorns14-win\TwoHorns), and type the command "nodes server.js" the comand no display error, just say "server listening on 127.0.0.1:443"
Without closing the cmd window, open the game

But the game keeps asking me for a login, no matter what I put in (I invent the data I put in) it denies access
You did well! I assume you did not play the previous versions? Go to
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns

and create and open a notepad file called
UserDefault.xml

Enter the name/password you like in the following then save

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<userDefaultRoot>
<userId>[whatever your computer name is, not relevant?]</userId>
<seVolume>0.700000</seVolume>
<bgmVolume>0.700000</bgmVolume>
<lang>en</lang>
<voiceVolume>0.700000</voiceVolume>
<auth_username>[insert name here]</auth_username>
<auth_password>[insert password here]</auth_password>
<scrn_x>1280</scrn_x>
<scrn_y>720</scrn_y>
</userDefaultRoot>

If it still doesn't work you will have to wait for someone else more knowledgeable than myself

What is the "host file?"
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
so much pirate tricks to play it, 10 sek after it works: What a shit game. rofl i use more time to make it run as i playd. But i dont waste 20 bucks for trash. thx for share and thx for helping work

• Haha
Reactions: BountyBoy

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
...........so wht should i do with this patreon account?the crack ver 0.013 rn and i install it to the v0.014 game and click lauch the game,it didnt work,still need patreon login

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Any solution on how can I delete the exe? It says I need permission from some desktop

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
You did well! I assume you did not play the previous versions? Go to
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns

and create and open a notepad file called
UserDefault.xml

Enter the name/password you like in the following then save

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<userDefaultRoot>
<userId>[whatever your computer name is, not relevant?]</userId>
<seVolume>0.700000</seVolume>
<bgmVolume>0.700000</bgmVolume>
<lang>en</lang>
<voiceVolume>0.700000</voiceVolume>
<auth_username>[insert name here]</auth_username>
<auth_password>[insert password here]</auth_password>
<scrn_x>1280</scrn_x>
<scrn_y>720</scrn_y>
</userDefaultRoot>

If it still doesn't work you will have to wait for someone else more knowledgeable than myself

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
Indeed, it is the first time that I play it, I have already added the modifications to the file but it continues to give an error in authentication, the only thing I do not try is to run it without internet access, I will try to see how things turn out. I will wait for another update or that someone else has and solves a similar problem

damias

Sep 13, 2020
tried starting the game...said i need to be a subscriber...clicked on it and it closes and delete the .exe saying it cant create it again...**confused**

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
I keep getting this error when trying to run the server:

server listening on 127.0.0.1:443
events.js:292
throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
^

Error: listen EACCES: permission denied 127.0.0.1:443
at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1301:21)
at listenInCluster (net.js:1366:12)
at doListen (net.js:1503:7)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:81:21)
Emitted 'error' event on Server instance at:
at emitErrorNT (net.js:1345:8)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:80:21) {
code: 'EACCES',
errno: -4092,
syscall: 'listen',
address: '127.0.0.1',
port: 443

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hello again,

I've been working on a crack that is as easy to use as the 0.0.13 and previous versions while still emulating the new map API. I would appreciate if other people could try it. I tested it creating a new game as well as loading an old save.

Extract the ZIP to the game folder and start the game using the LaunchGame(.bat) file.

Map transitions will be a bit slower the first time you visit a map since the crack is downloading the map file in the background and serving it to the game. Subsequent visits to the same map will use the cached version skipping the download altogether.

Important:
You must have entered fake patreon login data in a previous version for the crack to work. Since this patch skips the dialog altogether you must follow the steps generously described by HarryRM here if you are a new player. auth_username and auth_password is what's needed in the file. If enough people confirm it's working I will probably rewrite part of the crack so this step is no longer needed.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Last edited:

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Indeed, it is the first time that I play it, I have already added the modifications to the file but it continues to give an error in authentication, the only thing I do not try is to run it without internet access, I will try to see how things turn out. I will wait for another update or that someone else has and solves a similar problem
Try l8r's crack or download .13 cracked so it generates required files after providing name/pass, then run .14 again

Last edited:

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
Hello again,

I've been working on a crack that is as easy to use as the 0.0.13 and previous versions while still emulating the new map API. I would appreciate if other people could try it. I tested it creating a new game as well as loading an old save.

Extract the ZIP to the game folder and start the game using the LaunchGame(.bat) file.

Map transitions will be a bit slower the first time you visit a map since the crack is download the map file in the background and serving it to the game. Subsequent visits to the same map will use the cached version skipping the download altogether.

Important:
You must have entered fake patreon login data in a previous version for the crack to work. Since this patch skips the dialog altogether you must follow the steps generously described by HarryRM here if you are a new player. auth_username and auth_password is what's needed in the file. If enough people confirm it's working I will probably rewrite part of the crack so this step is no longer needed.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Thanks so much for the crack man, trying to emulate the server was driving me crazy since Node Js was giving me issues.

• Love
Reactions: l8rdude
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes