Yoba-ready

May 30, 2020
It's very sad ... the proxy doesn't work, swears
Couldn't authenticate host 'api.pinkcafeart.com' with certificate '* .pinkcafeart.com'.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Really don't get how to play, dl map and proxy add map in game folder then start the proxy dl certificate then start the game but doesn't work, 2 flash with a black screen then the game . exe dispawn of my folder

Jun 20, 2017
Two Horns API Server

General Instructions:
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to hosts file of your system.
2. Import certificate.
3. Install Node.js
4. Run "node server.js" with root or administrator privilege. Since listening on port 443 may require root / Administrator privilege.
5. Run the game and you should be able to login now. Note that you should keep the server running while playing the game.

Instructions for Android:
// You can only do this on a rooted Android device!
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to /system/etc/hosts
2. Copy 85c9734f.0 to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and change it's owner to root:root, permissions to 644
3. Install Termux( ).
4. Open Termux and install Node.js and tsu package with "pkg install nodejs tsu".
// You may need to run "termux-setup-storage" to gain access to internal SD card.
5. cd into the directory where server.js is located, run "sudo node server.js"

I have only tested it on Android, but it should work on any other platforms as well in theory.
I have a question regarding the api, how do I run "node server.js". Im not seeing it in my files at all.
[Edit] I also get a syntax error when attempting to run the server.js file included in the api server.zip

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
Yes, the instruction is unclear, although I figured that Node.js is an application you need to download elsewhere, like somekind of program to do things, but that's it. Dunno abt listen port 443 things etc

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe because I've not slept yet, but took a bit to figure this out, but finally did, and got it to work. Thank you so much for this.
Is there anything in particular that you struggled with? Always looking for feedback to improve the HOW-TO posts
I have a question regarding the api, how do I run "node server.js". Im not seeing it in my files at all.
[Edit] I also get a syntax error when attempting to run the server.js file included in the api server.zip
It sounds like you are double clicking the .js file in order to run it. This does not work. You need to download have it add itself to the PATH environment variable and once that's done you open a command prompt, CD into that directory and run 'node server.js'.

Ian_Angelos

Oct 18, 2019
Is there anything in particular that you struggled with? Always looking for feedback to improve the HOW-TO posts

It sounds like you are double clicking the .js file in order to run it. This does not work. You need to download have it add itself to the PATH environment variable and once that's done you open a command prompt, CD into that directory and run 'node server.js'.
One thing I got stuck on for a few minutes with this, when the game brings up the login screen you need to put in at least some sort of username and password. Seems obvious now looking back, but at the time this was causing me an issue because I thought this would either get skipped or blank would be fine.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

You're fine, was mostly me trying to remember what to do next. And like I said, I hadn't slept yet when I was trying to do so, which didn't make any easier for me.

Reactions: l8rdude

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Two Horns API Server

General Instructions:
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to hosts file of your system.
2. Import certificate.
3. Install Node.js
4. Run "node server.js" with root or administrator privilege. Since listening on port 443 may require root / Administrator privilege.
5. Run the game and you should be able to login now. Note that you should keep the server running while playing the game.
Since people are having trouble allow me to clarify the steps.
1) Add the stuff between the quotes to your hosts file at the bottom on a new line. Need to open as admin to save changes and you might need to show hidden/system files to see the location
2) Right click the certificate ->Import
3) Nobody needs help with this right?
4) Open cmd as admin. cd to location of server.js. For example if it is in a Desktop folder:

cd C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\[foldername of server.js]
Replace bracket content with relevant name. Afterwards, run command without quotes:

"node server.js"
If you see mention of listening 127.0.0.1, you have succeeded

5) Run the game, if it is your first time make up a name/pass

Note: after the first time one only needs to cd to the folder and run the node command before playing

Edit: Location of host file and possible solution if you have trouble logging in (first time playing)
#404 (f95zone.to)

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Since people are having trouble allow me to clarify the steps.
1) Add the stuff between the quotes to your hosts file at the bottom on a new line. Need to open as admin to save changes and you might need to show hidden/system files to see the location
2) Right click the certificate ->Import
3) Nobody needs help with this right?
4) Open cmd as admin. cd to location of server.js. For example if it is in a Desktop folder:

cd C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\[foldername of server.js]
Replace bracket content with relevant name. Afterwards, run command without quotes:

"node server.js"
If you see mention of listening 127.0.0.1, you have succeeded

5) Run the game, if it is your first time make up a name/pass

Note: after the first time one only needs to cd to the folder and run the node command before playing
What is the "host file?"

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I like this game but this dude is making it extremely difficult for anyone who doesn't support him on Patreon to even play this, too much trouble to play through a single update, would appreciate if someone can re-upload the previous version where the old crack still works

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
I think I'm still doing something wrong, I'll go through the steps to see if someone can explain what I did wrong.

I unzip the game on my desktop into (\Desktop\game\).
Inside the folders(\Desktop\game\twohorns14-win\TwoHorns), where the game executable is, I unzip the api-server.

I run the game 1 time to create the folders in memory (\ AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt)

I add to the host file the address "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com"

I right click the cert.crt file and I give it to "install certificate" (next next accept)

from the folder where the api-server is unzipped, take the content inside "gamedata" (gamedata/ogre_alpha_scenario) copy the folder and paste it in "\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\ PinkCafeArt\OgreData\ScenarioData" replacing the documents

Install Node.js (I already have it installed by some practices and the laragon kit)
Open cmd as administrator and go to the directory where on the desktop(\Desktop\game\twohorns14-win\TwoHorns), and type the command "nodes server.js" the comand no display error, just say "server listening on 127.0.0.1:443"
Without closing the cmd window, open the game

But the game keeps asking me for a login, no matter what I put in (I invent the data I put in) it denies access

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes