MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Okay so at first I almost gave up on it (Lazy and tbh sooo many options lol)
But for those who are curious here is how I made it work:

-I downloaded the game as it should
-Extract using w/e tool you have (I have WinRAR)
-DO what our kind sir l8rdude said--->DOWNLOAD the attachment from his post (#418)
-EXTRACT the content in the game file (TwoHorns) (It contains the LaunchGame.dat and 2 other files)

For those who have played the game in the past, I THINK you can start the game by clicking the LaunchGame(bat)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my case since I was a new player, I had to do some "fun" extra steps...:
Following what HarryRM said from post #404
*Everything from here on out was me trying to figure out what HarryRM did following l8rdude

-I went to: C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns (There should be a UserDefault XML document thingy)next to the PinkCafeArt
-Right-click the UserDefault XML document followed by open with "notepad"
-On the third(?) line where it says [whatever your computer name is] there should be a code in
-Copy that code for the future (In my case I just copied/pasted it on the bottom of the notepad)
-Delete ALL that is in the notepad EXCEPT your code
-Now copy/paste what HarryRM posted:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<userDefaultRoot>
<userId>[whatever your computer name is, not relevant?]</userId>
<seVolume>0.700000</seVolume>
<bgmVolume>0.700000</bgmVolume>
<lang>en</lang>
<voiceVolume>0.700000</voiceVolume>
<auth_username>[insert name here]</auth_username>
<auth_password>[insert password here]</auth_password>
<scrn_x>1280</scrn_x>
<scrn_y>720</scrn_y>
</userDefaultRoot>

-On the third line delete: [whatever your computer name is, not relevant?] (CAREFUL not to delete the "><")and put your code there instead
-TOP left, click on file and SAVE your file then exit

FINALLY go back to your game folder and, like those who played before, click on the LaunchGame(bat)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worked for me if anyone tries it and it worked too let me know! I tried to make this as simple as I could.
ALL credit to l8rdude and HarryRM they're the MVP
It works! Thx man!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Voltage Flame

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
The Debug DLL failed, asking for libcurl-D.dll & MSVCP140D.dll which are not present in recent builds of Win 10. the 0-0-14-Auto patch does work for me.

Thanks to the researchers efforts on this. :cool:

In-game controls layout for a PC keyboard & some sort of centralized "how to complete the missions" list / walkthrough linked to the top post would be highly useful instead of wading though all the posts to find them.

Oyah, if you follow HarryRM's intructions you can also edit the window size, I changed my scrn_x & scrn_y to 1600x900 with no issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I think we reached the end of our journey with 0.0.15.

While it's totally possible to patch the new client to circumvent all authentification there's not much benefit to it. Access to the new updated maps and thus events/quests is impossible unless you are an active patron. The previous method of getting the map files from the public google cloud storage ( ) is no longer an option because the author encoded them. The one and only benefit from using the new client would be the improved map changing performance (the game client now downloads the map file for every exit on one map upon entering so you'll get smoother gameplay).

For now I've modified the API server by felixthetrap to make it work with the current version. Replace the server.js with the one attached inside the zip to this post. I am unable to upload an attachment to this post. I posted the code inside the spoiler tag. Copy and overwrite the contents of your server.js with this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, this will not give you access to the new content.

The only other option I see is someone spends 5 bucks to the patreon, downloads all maps using a script and making the map files available to everyone.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Two Horns API Server

General Instructions:
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to hosts file of your system.
2. Import certificate.
3. Install Node.js
4. Run "node server.js" with root or administrator privilege. Since listening on port 443 may require root / Administrator privilege.
5. Run the game and you should be able to login now. Note that you should keep the server running while playing the game.

Instructions for Android:
// You can only do this on a rooted Android device!
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to /system/etc/hosts
2. Copy 85c9734f.0 to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and change it's owner to root:root, permissions to 644
3. Install Termux( ).
4. Open Termux and install Node.js and tsu package with "pkg install nodejs tsu".
// You may need to run "termux-setup-storage" to gain access to internal SD card.
5. cd into the directory where server.js is located, run "sudo node server.js"

I have only tested it on Android, but it should work on any other platforms as well in theory.
I don't know how to do the first one, I am using windows 10 btw, thx for help

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Is worth to play this new update or not? Even the fact that the main story continues in this one

felixthetrap

May 13, 2019
I don't know how to do the first one, I am using windows 10 btw, thx for help
Open C:\System32\drivers\etc\hosts with notepad(or any text editor), paste 127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com to a new line and save.

felixthetrap

May 13, 2019
And how to import certificate btw? Thx for help
I don't have a windows pc right now, so I'm not sure about this.

Doubleclick on cert.pem, click Install Certificate, when prompted to select a certificate store, choose Trusted Root Certification Authorities.

It should be something like

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I will wait until another crack come up cause the API server has caused some bugs in my pc and is a litle complicated to me to change some things

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
February 5th already and the Patreon build is already 0.0.17 on the 2nd? They are either small updates or the dev works pretty fast, but either ways he really don't want us to crack his game.
Though to be fair on his part, he only gets about $700 monthly on Patreon and he still has to work at a supposedly dead-end Japanese office job.

Still huge kudos for the guys uploading and cracking them this far, since... well, look at my name.
I ain't paying for that even if I wanted to.

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
February 5th already and the Patreon build is already 0.0.17 on the 2nd? They are either small updates or the dev works pretty fast, but either ways he really don't want us to crack his game.
Though to be fair on his part, he only gets about $700 monthly on Patreon and he still has to work at a supposedly dead-end Japanese office job.

Still huge kudos for the guys uploading and cracking them this far, since... well, look at my name.
I ain't paying for that even if I wanted to.
i cant help but wonder if the dev's lack of giving the game away for free is what is causing them to go less donations cause i cant help but feel like people who play and enjoy the game are more likely to donate then people who haven't played the game lol

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
i cant help but wonder if the dev's lack of giving the game away for free is what is causing them to go less donations cause i cant help but feel like people who play and enjoy the game are more likely to donate then people who haven't played the game lol
I mean, there's a "demo" on his site, even though it's like version 0.0.11, not only does it only have half of the main quest and didn't even have a "guard" function.

And you do have a point, actually attracts more attention and encourage pirates to pay for them, like to humiliate them, yet still leave the game full playable despite being able to detect piracy.
And f95zone is often one of the source of pirates turned supporters, often with links to the creator and the store itself, encouraging people to support the developers if they have the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: normalguy420
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes