portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
Me too is no chance to keep this alive when the developer keep 75% of his resources in antipiracy and 25% in development, if u dont trust me see change log after he implements the antipiracy system... Very small content... SAD!

Jan 11, 2018
any new updates? The story got completed and game got updated to 1.0.0, plus the demo was updated too even though it only lets you play the intro, could this update have made it easier to crack the game?

Last edited:

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
I like this game but cracking it is a pain. API server doesn't work on my computer either due to some funky issues with my port permissions. It's sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: ryuhatsune

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
it demands a patreon login. the install says to run a crack but there is none. can someone help?

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
i just realize we just need someone that has a account that supports pink to give the map files so we can see the new areas.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Wouldn't it just be easier to buy access, download the latest version plus their map files, and rehost them elsewhere with no paywall?

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
man no one will share his payed acc for sure, and the crack no works!
did set up the server api right? because works for me and i was not asking for someone to share acc, i was ask for map files that all we need. if you need help setting up the api just get some help from the maker because i forgot the steps atm.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so the game is complete but requires a patreon login:rolleyes:
and i guess his cows have to pay 5$ every month to play this small game:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Api works for pc? or only mobile device? cuz idk how to do it
pc works it just alot of steps to get it to work.
remembering all the steps atm is alot.
like you need to edit the host file to add a ip that in the api and download node.js which is what runs the server and how it work is you drag file named server on to the node executable this is what bypass the login.
and to edited the host file you need to make sure your anti virus or firewall is not blocking you from editing it. when adding the ip to the host file don't add a # next to the ip and make sure you run notepad as admin.

here the node site

Reactions: portela6565

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
So if the game is done, we have to get the paywall map files, and then make a local version that uses them? That's doable, isn't it?

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Game will be available on dlsite in a few days.No news if the game will have the english trans in this version and it will be censored.

Perhaps getting this version will help with maps and a crack but until it's out there's no way to know.
just don't jink it where we need a dlsite to login.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
update ill be trying the trail version on dlsite and seeing how far in the story we get, so far it in english when i boot it up. note does need internet for something but i don't think it up and working for the demo atm. far as i can see the trail does not need a login unlike the shitty old version trail. and ill be testing if saves from v16 will work with the dlsite trail/demo version.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
demo/trail update. it does not have h-scenes and areas are block off, plus you can't even save in the demo no save point. let see if dlsite version is going to lock out players or not.

Jan 11, 2018
dl site version is extremely good news, it might not have patreon cheats but its gonna be 100% local with no internet required, and if it still is online only, all the map files will be included locally so cracks would work easily, plus we could easily mod in equal if not better cheats if we chose to.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes