Ruuotiouyrir

Feb 10, 2023
Try “cd downloads” then try all the cmds from “ls” and after again. “ls” should then show that APIServer.zip is in the folder you are in.

maybe just test some more stuff out and see if you can get it to work if that fails.
Bro it's not like I don't trust u but why does it say game is made for older device? And some jails are glitching I hope could look into it (fenrir one jail)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
how do i uncensored Honey Village?
Currently, it’s not possible to completely remove the mosaic unless you redraw each xx_mosaic.dat (these are PNG files that need to be decrypted to reveal the image, where xx represents numbers). Otherwise, you have to wait for the possibility of the original image files being accidentally left undeleted in each version. So far, only files 00-10 have been collected, while files 11-18 have not been left undeleted yet… Additionally, this game has two layers of mosaics: software (exe) and image files. The exe part can be handled by enabling debug mode or modifying the exe file. If you can only manage the software layer, there will still be mosaics, but they will be smaller.

Last edited:
Reactions: EragonY

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
omfg I just figured it out. It was SSL pinning the whole time. thats a good way to prevent middleman API servers like what I was doing. But there are ways to get around that. lmfao. For those of you who already have the APIServer set up, just launch the APIServer, and try this APK with it instead of the old one: Pixeldrain

Otherwise, heres the full android setup guide:

Pixeldrain

Install all the APKS from the APKS folder.

Open termux and run these commands:
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install nodejs curl git

Go to file manager and open APIServer.zip with termux

run "ls" and make sure your in the right folder.

run "unzip APIServer.zip"

cd APIServer

node server.js

Drag down the topbar and ACQUIRE WAKELOCK for termux!

Now go open honey village and enjoy!

Bro I really hope it works this time, if it doesn't then I will be truly dumbfounded, cus it worked on my device.

For people who didn't understand anything from these and wanna play on PC. Just click the start.bat file and open the game and in the login scren press on random keys for username and password (it really doesn't matter just throw some shits xD ) then click sign in now it's ready to play :) Thank u for the crack Jetray22 :) u could just tell open the start.bat in the folder man xD i tried to figure out how to play this for 10 mins xD

1726784669451.png

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes