Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Also, I fully removed SSL from the windows crack as well, so you no longer need hosts config!

Pixeldrain
help me how to bypass that? im nub with files and programs
1724392072431.png
I don't understand anything about the API Server, I already opened the star file after opening the game but still nothing happens, I read the "readme" text and I didn't understand T-T

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
help me how to bypass that? im nub with files and programs
View attachment 3958834
I don't understand anything about the API Server, I already opened the star file after opening the game but still nothing happens, I read the "readme" text and I didn't understand T-T
just login with anything, fake logins work, you already go the crack activated, good job, how you know its activated is the latest update in the update log says "The game has been cracked!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fra_

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
omfg I just figured it out. It was SSL pinning the whole time. thats a good way to prevent middleman API servers like what I was doing. But there are ways to get around that. lmfao. For those of you who already have the APIServer set up, just launch the APIServer, and try this APK with it instead of the old one: Pixeldrain

Otherwise, heres the full android setup guide:

Pixeldrain

Install all the APKS from the APKS folder.

Open termux and run these commands:
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install nodejs curl git

Go to file manager and open APIServer.zip with termux

run "ls" and make sure your in the right folder.

run "unzip APIServer.zip"

cd APIServer

node server.js

Drag down the topbar and ACQUIRE WAKELOCK for termux!

Now go open honey village and enjoy!

Bro I really hope it works this time, if it doesn't then I will be truly dumbfounded, cus it worked on my device.
Uncensored the APK for android. Make sure you already have the APIServer on termux set up if you wanna run this.

• Love
Reactions: Momomo9

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
in the past i bought the 1000yen plan so i have login and password. The dev said it will work for all versions of the game even if i unsub which i did ofc long time ago. Will the same login work for honey village?

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
anyway, I don't think it's need crack, pay a cup of coffee once than account can use ever.
and didn't like some dev(such as Elzee) make their own work to malware...
and retail ver will remove DRM(change to upgrade special ver)
So I just need to pay $10 once and I will have the full game and cheat hack or do I have to pay monthly every time there is a game update?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So I just need to pay $10 once and I will have the full game and cheat hack or do I have to pay monthly every time there is a game update?
From what I've heard, basically that $10 will give you an account that doesn't expire unless you do something to get yourself banned but if you're not paying monthly, you won't get the download link to the newest versions but if someone gave you a link to said new version you can still use the old account in it.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
You can pay $10 or 1000 yen to get an account and use cheat features. This will not expire and is applicable to Twohorns, Of the Dead, and Honeyvillage. If you do not continue the subscription, you will not be able to get the latest official download link. Additionally, if you want to maintain the link, you can switch to the $5 or 500 yen plan next month. The cheat features will not be locked just because you downgrade the plan…

ci-en official:

With the Café Latte Plan, your name will be listed in the special thanks section of the game! Additionally, once you join the Café Latte Plan, the above features will remain effective even if you switch back to the Cappuccino Plan. We would greatly appreciate your support within your means!

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Basically you will keep your login, but you cant download updates directly from the website if you stop supporting the creator. The cool thing is that if someone else sends you the new version it will still work with your login.

Ohola

May 8, 2021
for those who play Jetray22's Honey Village crack, do you not get into a few areas? When I finished the task of catching the slime of the fairy village chief and met the npc on the road blocked by the sign, I couldn't enter the house in that area and every time I entered, the game would take me back to the starting area.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
for those who play Jetray22's Honey Village crack, do you not get into a few areas? When I finished the task of catching the slime of the fairy village chief and met the npc on the road blocked by the sign, I couldn't enter the house in that area and every time I entered, the game would take me back to the starting area.
Yea I get that stuff too. I imagine a lot of this is because the game is incomplete rather than an issue with the crack itself.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Actually i might have missed a map, can you check the API server console, it should log the map ID,
Sending me the save would also be helpful so I could go through that area and download all the maps I missed

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Actually i might have missed a map, can you check the API server console, it should log the map ID,
Sending me the save would also be helpful so I could go through that area and download all the maps I missed
Ahh kk these are the 2 I know of. There's the level 2 jail one and one for the house left up of the fairy village for the renovate the village quest. The save file should be in the fairy village.
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
{"token":"","scenario":"04_fantasy","version":"14","map":"house_jail_02_00"}
Failed to find house_jail_02_00.tmx on the local server. Private message me on f95zone with this error. My username is Jetray22
Defaulting to starter map to prevent a game crash.
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
{"token":"","scenario":"04_fantasy","version":"14","map":"0010010"}
Failed to find 0010010.tmx on the local server. Private message me on f95zone with this error. My username is Jetray22

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Ahh kk these are the 2 I know of. There's the level 2 jail one and one for the house left up of the fairy village for the renovate the village quest. The save file should be in the fairy village.
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
Failed to find house_jail_02_00.tmx on the local server. Private message me on f95zone with this error. My username is Jetray22
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
Failed to find 0010010.tmx on the local server. Private message me on f95zone with this error. My username is Jetray22
Thanks, thats exactly what I needed. Ill work on this right now.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
Code:
POST /gamedata/map
Please unzip these two map files into APIServer/gamedata/04_fantasy/14/map
There may be more maps in that area that I didnt get, the game didnt allow me to run that save, so I didn't wasnt able to test it on my pc (i am gonna try japanese locale and see if it will let me load the save with that active)

Also a new version of honey village is out, so I will probably go grab that and just update that with the proper map files.

Reactions: Not On My Watch

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Honey Village Crack for 0.15 PC:

Honey Village Android 0.15:

I didn't grab the new update log for the title screen, but all the new maps are included and it is the new version.

Android Instructions:

To remove previous webserver files from the previous crack: use the "rm" command to remove zip files, and "rm -rf" to remove folders. (only if you used the previous crack)

Install all the APKS from the APKS folder. (Don't reinstall termux if you already have it.)

Open termux and run these commands: (only if you didn't use the crack before)
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install nodejs curl git

Go to file manager and open APIServer.zip with termux

run "ls" and make sure your in the right folder.

run "unzip APIServer.zip"

cd APIServer

node server.js

Now go open honey village and enjoy!

Reactions: Momomo9 and Sawrosa
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes