Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
If that didn't work on the Android Devices then how tf it opened on your emulator
Yeah no idea man, my emulator is odd. I was using bluestacks.

I have some bad news. I spent hours looking at this issue with very little results. Editing the URL in the apk seems to make it fail 100% of the time (except when I use my emulator for whatever reason???) , so I tried to use an app called "Hosts go" as a creative solution. The problem is that I cant bind port 80 on android since all ports under 1024 require root access, that means I cant have api.pinkcafeart.com redirect to our local API server, which would be 127.0.0.1:80 if we could bind that port. You cant use hosts to redirect to a url with a specific port unfortunately (3000 since thats what im using instead of 80) , and since honey village has the url hardcoded and it seems to fail each time I modify it I am at a loss right now. I am gonna take a break for now, but ill look into it more later. Sorry about that guys. :(

Edit:

Btw, from what ive seen from the APK, you might have better luck just rooting your android (You gotta be very careful about that though, rooting your device is not only dangerous, but if you install the wrong thing you could get a virus.)

Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
Yeah no idea man, my emulator is odd. I was using bluestacks.

I have some bad news. I spent hours looking at this issue with very little results. Editing the URL in the apk seems to make it fail 100% of the time (except when I use my emulator for whatever reason???) , so I tried to use an app called "Hosts go" as a creative solution. The problem is that I cant bind port 80 on android since all ports under 1024 require root access, that means I cant have api.pinkcafeart.com redirect to our local API server, which would be 127.0.0.1:80 if we could bind that port. You cant use hosts to redirect to a url with a specific port unfortunately (3000 since thats what im using instead of 80) , and since honey village has the url hardcoded and it seems to fail each time I modify it I am at a loss right now. I am gonna take a break for now, but ill look into it more later. Sorry about that guys. :(

Edit:

Btw, from what ive seen from the APK, you might have better luck just rooting your android (You gotta be very careful about that though, rooting your device is not only dangerous, but if you install the wrong thing you could get a virus.)
Guh that disappointing to hear really had me pumping. Anyways you did a gj so cheers for that mate

• Sad
Reactions: Mr97op9

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I have not tested this, but here is a copy for both PC and android. Pixeldrain

Instructions for Android:
// You can only do this on a rooted Android device!
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to /system/etc/hosts
2. Copy 85c9734f.0 to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and change it's owner to root:root, permissions to 644 (85c9734f.0 is in setupfiles)
3. Install Termux( ).
4. Open Termux and install Node.js and tsu package with "pkg install nodejs tsu".
// You may need to run "termux-setup-storage" to gain access to internal SD card.
5. cd into the directory where server.js is located, run "sudo node server.js"
6. Now just install and run the game! I added the apk in SetupFiles

Remember that you need to keep the API server open while running the game.
Also theres no garauntee this will work since I have not tested it, if it works though let me know.

Also its more complicated to run this on android if your less tech savvy, PC is easier, but this SHOULD work.
You're a fucking chad bro, thanks for sharing!

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
omfg I just figured it out. It was SSL pinning the whole time. thats a good way to prevent middleman API servers like what I was doing. But there are ways to get around that. lmfao. For those of you who already have the APIServer set up, just launch the APIServer, and try this APK with it instead of the old one:

Otherwise, heres the full android setup guide:

Install all the APKS from the APKS folder.

Open termux and run these commands:
apt update
apt upgrade
apt install nodejs curl git

Go to file manager and open APIServer.zip with termux

run "ls" and make sure your in the right folder.

run "unzip APIServer.zip"

cd APIServer

node server.js

Drag down the topbar and ACQUIRE WAKELOCK for termux!

Now go open honey village and enjoy!

Bro I really hope it works this time, if it doesn't then I will be truly dumbfounded, cus it worked on my device.

Last edited:

Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
omfg I just figured it out. It was SSL pinning the whole time. thats a good way to prevent middleman API servers like what I was doing. But there are ways to get around that. lmfao. For those of you who already have the APIServer set up, just launch the APIServer, and try this APK with it instead of the old one: Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

apt update
apt upgrade

cd APIServer

node server.js

Bro I really hope it works this time, if it doesn't then I will be truly dumbfounded, cus it worked on my device.
Holy balls let me see I'll check this out rn

Lolzrar009

Sep 29, 2023
omfg I just figured it out. It was SSL pinning the whole time. thats a good way to prevent middleman API servers like what I was doing. But there are ways to get around that. lmfao. For those of you who already have the APIServer set up, just launch the APIServer, and try this APK with it instead of the old one: Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

apt update
apt upgrade

cd APIServer

node server.js

It worked brother damn huge W man. Now the real qus is what is gonna happen if they update the game hope the cracking is gonna be easy for you

Reactions: Momomo9 and Mr97op9

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
It worked brother damn huge W man. Now the real qus is what is gonna happen if they update the game hope the cracking is gonna be easy for you
Now that I know all the steps involved, it should be much easier. I didnt realize the APK had ssl pinning, but now that I know it does, and i know how to get rid of it, I can handle future versions much easier.

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Momomo9 and Mr97op9

Mr97op9

Aug 19, 2024

Pixeldrain

apt update
apt upgrade

cd APIServer

node server.js

W's in the chat bro did the impossible good job mate

Apr 11, 2021
Do anyone of you have that flash game called ''COS and PLAY'' made by the same developer? I can't find the uncensored version. Please share if you have it. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes