Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
Im guessing its an issue with the emulator and a real android device having differences, I saw in an earlier message you have already tried the "ACQUIRE WAKELOCK" button?
I searched about that apparently it is a lock that doesn't make your device go to sleep mode or whatever

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
and it displays nothing else when you open the game?
can you see if loads in your browser?

If it does load in your browser then I have no clue what is going on, if it does not, then my guess is that termux is having issues keeping node running in the background

Reactions: Lolzrar009

Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
can you see if loads in your browser?

If it does load in your browser then I have no clue what is going on, if it does not, then my guess is that termux is having issues keeping node running in the background
I opened it in my browser it's just nothing

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
1724261627231.png

I found this on a github page where someone had a similar issue with termux failing to stay open in the background, maybe it can help, not sure.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
it loads a blank screen? that should be fine, check termux logs again after you ran the game and went to that URL.
It should log access requests so you can see what the game is trying to access, I will probably have to modify my server.js and re-release the android crack.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Yup blank nothing in it but loads up
Thats actually a good sign, try loading the game, and after it fails, check the termux logs, it should log an access request from the game. If it doesnt display anything, then I will go take a look at the APK file again.

Reactions: Momomo9

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Does termux log anything new after the game fails to connect, or does it only log stuff when you go to it in the browser?

Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
Does termux log anything new after the game fails to connect, or does it only log stuff when you go to it in the browser?
So apparently when i go into the game and i go back to see the logs nothing happens but when i go into the browser the log changes adding these:

GET /: unimplemented

GET /
undefined

GET /favicon.ico
undefined

GET /favicon.ico: unimplemented

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
So apparently when i go into the game and i go back to see the logs nothing happens but when i go into the browser the log changes adding these:

GET /
undefined

GET /favicon.ico
undefined

GET /favicon.ico: unimplemented

Well, this is not a good sign, it seems the game isn't even accessing the web browser at all, which means it will take a while to figure out what its doing

Reactions: Momomo9
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes