Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
can someone who has a login post the map files for honey village? maybe we can use the leaked two horns api server with the honey village map files. If we do that then we could get a potential crack of the alpha version. Id just have to replace their api server address in hosts config on my pc to the local api server I am running and trick the program into thinking im logged into an account after that.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Supposedly the game grabs map files from It uses a post method, so it probably includes the token its using somewhere in the http request. I think wireshark could log that potentially. it could be a way to download maps, but only if you got a login.

You could use this to send a post request and maybe grab maps.
I am pretty sure this is the format to use for that: {"token":"","scenario":"04_fantasy","version":"10","map":"0010001"}
Could anyone with a login be so kind as to grab a few maps? Youd have to use your token to grab them, but if it worked, we would have a working crack of honey village.

BTW, if anyone could DM me a login, or if they somehow got a token, I think I can make a full crack from there using this method. If not though its cool, I understand not wanting to give up that kinda information lmfao.

I'll be offline for a while, but if someone who has a login for honey village wants to help me make a crack later, hit me up!

And of course sharing is caring, so heres the current API server I'm using, although it wont work yet because we dont got the maps yet.

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
I have a method for Ci-En members to get their token and download maps. Basically the API server will print out the request the game is requesting, which just so happens to include the token. Its a bit complicated.

For me it shows this: {"token":"","scenario":"04_fantasy","version":"10","map":"0010001"}

The token is empty because I logged in through my personal API server rather then the online one. For a member with a login who logs in through with the online API, my hope is that they will be able to see their token with this method and download maps so we can crack Honey Village.

Anyways, heres the method if anyones willing to help.

You gotta log into Honey village normally. then you have to add this to your hosts config with the game still open:

127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com

make sure you save it.

Keep honey village open with you logged in.

Now run your API server. (Make sure you have already installed the certificate for it which signs ssl)
in honey village click "New Game"
the game will crash, but not to worry.
Look at the API server console. It will have printed what the game requested, and that includes the token it used to request with. You can use that token to get maps with the method i sent in my previous message.

If someone with a login could do that, that would be lit.

Also, dont forget to remove "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" from your hosts config after so you can still play your game. lmfao.

I haven't gotten to test this, so theres no guarantee it will work, but I think it will from what I've seen of the game and the api server.

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Alright, I got a basic crack of the game here.

Its a bit complicated cus u gotta mess with hosts config and keep the api server running while playing your game, but honestly as long as you know how to do that you should be good.

Also, let me know if you run into any issues loading maps when you are playing, I removed my token from there so it doesnt get banned and I can continue updating the crack. That means if any maps fail to load, I can go download them and update it.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019

Its a bit complicated cus u gotta mess with hosts config and keep the api server running while playing your game, but honestly as long as you know how to do that you should be good.

Also, let me know if you run into any issues loading maps when you are playing, I removed my token from there so it doesnt get banned and I can continue updating the crack. That means if any maps fail to load, I can go download them and update it.
already gone

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019

bruh I forgot to mention, you need to install node.js to run the api server.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Updated it.

I uncensored it.
I added node directly too it so you don't have to go manually install it.
I made a quicker and easier way to open the game.

I found a portion of the map that I missed in the previous crack, so I went and downloaded that.

If you use the quick launch method, it will run the API server for the game minimized, but thats optional.
the quick launch method I made will also automatically set your hosts config if its not already set.

if you find any maps in the game I forgot to download, please tell me the map ID so i can go download it and add it to the crack, it will log them in the api server if that happens.

Also, here is a save for the game if you wanna explore without going through the quest line.

Momomo9

Apr 27, 2024
Updated it.

Pixeldrain
I uncensored it.

I found a portion of the map that I missed in the previous crack, so I went and downloaded that.

If you use the quick launch method, it will run the API server for the game minimized, but thats optional.
the quick launch method I made will also automatically set your hosts config if its not already set.

if you find any maps in the game I forgot to download, please tell me the map ID so i can go download it and add it to the crack, it will log them in the api server if that happens.

Also, here is a save for the game if you wanna explore without going through the quest line.
You're the goat bro can you plz crack the android ver

Lolzrar009

Sep 29, 2023
Updated it.

Pixeldrain
I uncensored it.

Please add android ver i beg of you

Reactions: Mr97op9

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
I have not tested this, but here is a copy for both PC and android.

Instructions for Android:
// You can only do this on a rooted Android device!
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to /system/etc/hosts
2. Copy 85c9734f.0 to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and change it's owner to root:root, permissions to 644 (85c9734f.0 is in setupfiles)
3. Install Termux( ).
4. Open Termux and install Node.js and tsu package with "pkg install nodejs tsu".
// You may need to run "termux-setup-storage" to gain access to internal SD card.
5. cd into the directory where server.js is located, run "sudo node server.js"
6. Now just install and run the game! I added the apk in SetupFiles

Remember that you need to keep the API server open while running the game.
Also theres no garauntee this will work since I have not tested it, if it works though let me know.

Also its more complicated to run this on android if your less tech savvy, PC is easier, but this SHOULD work.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes