BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Heres my save file with a character editor item. It was a while ago when I got it so I forgot how. gl m8.
I appreciate it, but I wanna go through the game's "normal" story content at my own pace. It's already balance-threatening how the mod gives me access to scissors that immediately strips off all of the victim's clothes, as well as a baton that inflicts sleep, another that inflicts lust, and a grim reaper's scythe, on top of the three items I actually needed for the sake of occasionally goofing around (a pose changing DBZ style scouter, and a hat and glasses pair I can wear separately to change the physical appearance of the victim) lol

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
I appreciate it, but I wanna go through the game's "normal" story content at my own pace. It's already balance-threatening how the mod gives me access to scissors that immediately strips off all of the victim's clothes, as well as a baton that inflicts sleep, another that inflicts lust, and a grim reaper's scythe, on top of the three items I actually needed for the sake of occasionally goofing around (a pose changing DBZ style scouter, and a hat and glasses pair I can wear separately to change the physical appearance of the victim) lol
i just made it a personal rule not to use the other items. you could help enforce this by not buying them.

it does kinda suck that these features take up equipment slots that could be used for actual in game benefits. i like the x-ray view, it'd be nice if i didn't have to give up the face slot for it

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
i just made it a personal rule not to use the other items. you could help enforce this by not buying them.

it does kinda suck that these features take up equipment slots that could be used for actual in game benefits. i like the x-ray view, it'd be nice if i didn't have to give up the face slot for it
edit data_item.dat, all item effect in it, you just need add some to that item.
ex:
Code:
  {
    "category": "ITEM_GLASSES",
    "description": "人体の断面図が見れるハイテクなメガネだ。",
    "description_localized": {
      "en": "A high-tech pair of glasses that allows you to see a cross-sectional view of the human body.",
      "zh": "这些高科技眼镜可以让你看到人体的横截面图。"
    },
    "id": 102.0,
    "itemEffect": [
      "DOUBLE_JUMP", #add this for double jump(them you can release hat slot)
      "XRAY"
    ],
    "name": "Xレイスコープ",
    "name_localized": {
      "en": "X-Ray Scope",
      "zh": "X光镜"
    },
    "thumb": "item_99",
    "volume": 0,
    "weaponImgId": 9.0,
    "weaponImgId2": 0.0
  },

Last edited:

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, I bought this game on dlsite a long time ago and can i add supporter item? or not possible?

or can i use shophack? shophack 1.3.0 but the game 1.3.1?

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Hi, I bought this game on dlsite a long time ago and can i add supporter item? or not possible?

or can i use shophack? shophack 1.3.0 but the game 1.3.1?
1.no, all route is retail ver only, supporter item need you have subscripe 10$(1000yen) plan past, use account to upgrade to special ver.
2.yes, you can use shophack to get it, but the other menu function you can't use still(it binding for supporter account, need upgrade to special ver[by sign in])
and lastest ver is 1.3.0
lastest ver is 1.3.1
this is 2 titles(but, if you have supporter account, it can be use in this 2 titles and can access honey village)
if you buy twohorns, you can get twohorns lastest game in dlsite, but can't get of the dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiceMan007

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
1.no, all route is retail ver only, supporter item need you have subscripe 10$(1000yen) plan past, use account to upgrade to special ver.
2.yes, you can use shophack to get it, but the other menu function you can't use still(it binding for supporter account, need upgrade to special ver[by sign in])
and lastest ver is 1.3.0
lastest ver is 1.3.1
this is 2 titles(but, if you have supporter account, it can be use in this 2 titles and can access honey village)
if you buy twohorns, you can get twohorns lastest game in dlsite, but can't get of the dead.
Thank you very much!

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022

I take it back, the reaper's scythe just turns normal NPCs into zombies, the combat is still balanced. 100%'d the story and sidequests. Pretty good game!

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Two Horns API Server

General Instructions:
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to hosts file of your system.
2. Import certificate.
3. Install Node.js
4. Run "node server.js" with root or administrator privilege. Since listening on port 443 may require root / Administrator privilege.
5. Run the game and you should be able to login now. Note that you should keep the server running while playing the game.

Instructions for Android:
// You can only do this on a rooted Android device!
1. Append "127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com" to /system/etc/hosts
2. Copy 85c9734f.0 to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and change it's owner to root:root, permissions to 644
3. Install Termux( ).
4. Open Termux and install Node.js and tsu package with "pkg install nodejs tsu".
// You may need to run "termux-setup-storage" to gain access to internal SD card.
5. cd into the directory where server.js is located, run "sudo node server.js"

I have only tested it on Android, but it should work on any other platforms as well in theory.
so the original two horns api server got leaked due to a security breach with google storage apis? man I wish that could happen with honey village, then I could just host my own api and play offline lmfao

kojihong170

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone know where Sakiko Hanasaka and Ayae Asada
i finish the first sidequest (Timid girl at school) and Sixth sidequest (Bathroom repair) then i look two girls everywhere can't find her

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone know where Sakiko Hanasaka and Ayae Asada
i finish the first sidequest (Timid girl at school) and Sixth sidequest (Bathroom repair) then i look two girls everywhere can't find her
Not sure, I assume they got deleted from the game after the quests completion, but I can't say that with 100% confidence.
if you want to find them you will probably have to load an old save :/

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
What the use of ut if its not cracked brother
Well I suppose if the api backend for honey village ever gets leaked like it did for two horns, then the non cracked version could technically be used with it. For now its just an easy way to download it for people who already payed and have a login.

Reactions: Erosoft

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
that for Subscribe once before user, account is valid even you quit Subscribe plan.
but quit plan you will not have offical download link next month...
paid per month:offical download link
paid a month:first month offical download link, next month two choice still play that ver or find somebody supply latest ver

Last edited:

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
yeah presumably it's so people who used to be subscribed but no longer are can enter their old account details into the new version

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes