katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I really like this game. I did however get trapped in the department store elevator with no way out. Thankfully, I saved right beforehand, but pressing the buttons and trying to open the doors did nothing, and couldn't interact at all with the npc trapped in there with me.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong, so any hints are welcome.
1.do not attack or do something will change NPC states, her need in stop(before event)
2.in event,that NPC will be indestructible, and do not use Teleportation Door that will made you can't use elevator anymore.[do not save in this states]
that's why dev not make this item in of the dead, it will make a lot of bug, such as wanted LV Generate wrong NPC or fake love Glasses telport to wrong love hotel(correct will telport to your current city's love hotel)

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020
Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached to this post you will find a tool that I just finished writing to "encode and decode" the .dat files of the game. ( ) This includes save games, as well as the game content itself. Modifying the latter can be helpful to fix or add missing translations (e.g. by merging translations from previous versions of the game).

These should be the most interesting files I think:

\windows\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\

Instead of yandex-translating images you can now just copy paste the text to translate them (once you find it inside these files).

How to use

Extract DatEnDecoder.exe from the zip archive. To encode/decode a file you can either

a) use the command line and do DatEnDecoder.exe "filepath\to\file.dat"
or
b) simply drag a dat file on top of it like this:
View attachment 1257282
(look how the timestamp of the file changed after the drag and drop operation, this should confirm that it worked)

If you open the .dat file in a text editor now you'll find a nicely formatted file with an xml structure you can edit. Just make sure you read from and write to the file using UTF-8 encoding (no BOM).

After doing your edits, repeat the previous step and drop the same file on the DatEnDecoder.exe file, it is now encoded so the game can read it.

Important: this tool doesn't make any backups of the files you throw at it, please do so yourself.

Alright, enjoy and happy modding!

Cheers,
Can't seem to download the EnDecoder from my end. Can you share me an alternate download link?

Ivangunawan

Nov 25, 2023
Is being a long time to enjoy a game like that but also a long time to get frustrated LOL. It was enjoyable and have clever and funny puzzles but the most annoying thing is the Police after all. In the beginning I thought wearing a police uniform would allow me to carry people but it didn't make a difference, I was being chased by the police WHILE doing a quest FOR the Police, while dressed as a Policeman, carrying a stalker to the jail LOL. Well I guess it makes sense ? It would be quite the cheat if all you have to do is to wear Police uniform and carrying unconscious people without issues. My best trick, go to the rooftops and jump to another rooftop and wait for the wanted level to decrease. In general the uniforms works ONLY inside the buildings you are not allowed to go.
I think there is a bug, when I go to the public bath and if I enter the men's bath naked(which is the normal to do) and the manager comes in(when the baths broke) an error occurs "wrong scenario file" and then the manager attacks me !!! The only way to fix this is to go clothed.
And finally, I believe there should be a stronger weapon or maybe make the club weapon being able to level up ?
Did someone know how to do all mini event and what all item in this game i can get

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
honey village will there be a recent version or where can I download?
new version not yet release, last ver is still 0.0.9 now, maybe it will update tomorrow.
and all early access ver(and twohorns/of the dead's special ver) need you have account to sign in server.

Last edited:

mydude22

Oct 13, 2018
Did the save path for v1.3.0 change? I cant seem to be able to find the TwoHorns folder in local

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Did the save path for v1.3.0 change? I cant seem to be able to find the TwoHorns folder in local
path(win10):
C:\Users\[your sys ID]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
of the dead path(win10):
C:\Users\[your sys ID]\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead\PinkCafeArt\OnigaTown\SavedData

Reactions: Asakaze

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
How can we Crack it
you need hire a real hack to hack server to get those data...or it can't be crack(like those online game) than need build a private server.
if you want to play, subscribe a month(5$ or 500¥ up) to get account(than quit subscribe) is cheapest way.once you get account, you can play it latest ver too(every month)
or wait retail ver done, than all data will in client side(and account(10$ or 1000¥) will become to upgrade to special ver's key)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How can we Crack it
you need hire a real hack to hack server to get those data...or it can't be crack(like those online game) than need build a private server.
if you want to play, subscribe a month(5$ or 500¥ up) to get account(than quit subscribe) is cheapest way.once you get account, you can play it latest ver too(every month)
or wait retail ver done, than all data will in client side(and account(10$ or 1000¥) will become to upgrade to special ver's key)
Technically you could intercept the data while playing and then using that to emulate the server on your own machine without needing an external host. That was done with Two Horns in the very early days before the DLsite and Itch.io versions existed. I actually still have that server software laying around.
But it would require you to have a valid account to build it, it would need to be done again every single update, and I highly doubt anyone from the crack scene would bother to do that for what is essentially still a demo.
Especially if the chances are that we will actually get a drm free version at some point.

I would just hold off for now, or actually support the dev so the game gets made in the first place.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Technically you could intercept the data while playing and then using that emulate the server on your own machine without needing an external host. That was done with Two Horns in the very early days before the DLsite and Itch.io versions existed. I actually still have that server software laying around.
But it would require you to have a valid account to build it, it would need to be done again every single update, and I highly doubt anyone from the crack scene would bother to do that for what is essentially still a demo.
Especially if the chances are that we will actually get a drm free version at some point.

I would just hold off for now, or actually support the dev so the game gets made in the first place.
anyway, I don't think it's need crack, pay a cup of coffee once than account can use ever.
and didn't like some dev(such as Elzee) make their own work to malware...
and retail ver will remove DRM(change to upgrade special ver)

Reactions: Shisaye
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes