katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Why was 2 horns was hacked so early then
because mapfile all in client(retail ver), and special have not cracked until dev merge it to one ver(after 1.3.0)
before 1.3.0 you can see two ver separate and 1.x.xsp always not cracked(and retail ver not update every month), and after 1.3.0 if you have not sign in you will use retail ver, if you sign in it will upgrade to special ver, and special have cloud save and load.and sex viewer, max weapon power(attack=999 any weapon), super armor(you will avoid all attack auto)...etc(some funtion is for 10$)

and what you said hacked is not real hack to server, it only to edit shop file in client...
honey village is used twohorns 1.2.9sp before's system too, mapdata not in client, you need link to server.

and for honeyvillage it have material shop for 10$ supporter and that shop data not in shopfile

Last edited:

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
i think it has just been explained to you at length why such a thing does not exist

if anyone is playing honey village though, i would be interested to know if it's got much content in its current state. i'm considering throwing the dev a little money for it but if the current version is a buggy mess and runs out of content in 20 minutes i'd rather hold off on that

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Does dev have an estimated release date for Honey Village? I might just end up donating if its not out by like early 2025.

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
not that i've seen. i did end up paying for it and it was worth it if you're jonsing for more two horns style gameplay. each race has like 2 sex scenes each atm and are always 100% nude so there's obviously plenty of work to do still, but i was happy with the amount of content that's there at this point. a decent couple of hours at least, and i'm liking where some of the features are going.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes